• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Lol that Annie call was classic.  Instructing George to get the guest back on the phone since she has 'hundreds of patents' she needs to discuss with him.

zeebo

George's latest woo-woo energy healer/whatever says whenever she's feeling the bad vibes she shifts her attention away from "the negativity", and breathes out "seeds of love".  Got it?  Ok I expect you all to use this while listening to C2C.

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 02:50:23 AM
George's latest woo-woo energy healer/whatever says whenever she's feeling the bad vibes she shifts her attention away from "the negativity", and breathes out "seeds of love".  Got it?  Ok I expect you all to use this while listening to C2C.

https://vimeo.com/30517601

NoMoreNoory

"James, I want to talk with you about something we talk about a lot, and that's climate change. Regardless of the position of man-made or some kind of cyclical planetary issue, the question is true, the question is 'Are the climates [sic] changing?', and they're changing dramatically. What are we going to do about that?"

Our boy with the grammatically elegant, probing questions as ever. I would think the answer sort of depends entirely on whether you accept that some/most/all of it is man-made or not, Joorch.

Canton's answer: 'I think it represents a tremendous opportunity for business.'

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 01:26:29 AM
Lol that Annie call was classic.  Instructing George to get the guest back on the phone since she has 'hundreds of patents' she needs to discuss with him.
can there be any doubt nefarious forces caused the mysterious phone disconnectios when Annie called in? Also, noticed George and his guest totally ignored the caller who claimed to have figured out the real reason women menstruate...confirmation that she is on to something is the fact she was able to get through tonight, of all nights, after 30 yrs. of listening. Geez, something strange is happening!

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 03, 2017, 12:26:11 AM
He'll be joining Jorch in the studio so expect the usual pictures to be posted on the Coast website that night.  Then expect Noory to talk about how he is close buds with Mel in the years that follow.
Yep.  Look forward to lots of "Do yeeewww know my buddy Mel?" queries of future guests.

ItsOver

I wish Ziznak was still hanging around.  I'd request a Photoshop of Jorch in "Braveheart" battle face paint.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2017, 08:44:53 AM
Yep.  Look forward to lots of "Do yeeewww know my buddy Mel?" queries of future guests.

Possible gaffes on Monday. 

"I really loved yeeewww in Angel Heart and I love that movie yeeeewww made about the Apocalypse.    Was the Apocalypse supposed to happen in 2012?  Y'know according to the Mayan calendar?  They sure messed that up."

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 03, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

"I really loved yeeewww in Angel Heart and I love that movie yeeeewww made about the Apocalypse.    Was the Apocalypse supposed to happen in 2012?  Y'know according to the Mayan calendar?  They sure messed that up."
He he he.  A potential goldmine of Nooryisms await.  Plus, maybe Mel will go WTF and go postal on Jorch.

NoMoreNoory

Are you related to Mel Brooks?

bateman

If Noory were smart he'd get Mel good and liquored up before the show and wait for the fireworks. Think of the publicity, Jorch...

JesusJuice

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 06:51:18 PM
If Noory were smart he'd get Mel good and liquored up before the show and wait for the fireworks. Think of the publicity, Jorch...

George: Do you think it was angels?

Mel: No it was a pack of wild niggers.

ItsOver

"No fuss'n or fight'n!  What would Ma Noory think?" ;)

GravitySucks

http://maryannwinkowski.com/ Tonight. The Ghost Whisper...

I will just keep this image in my mind.

Morgus

Noory will ask if the world of "Mad Max" is or will be a reality...  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on March 03, 2017, 08:57:26 PM
Noory will ask if the world of "Mad Max" is or will be a reality...  8)

Mos def! Noory can't NOT be hack.  :D

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2017, 08:30:42 PM
http://maryannwinkowski.com/ Tonight. The Ghost Whisper...

I will just keep this image in my mind.
me too...i almost had one! but i gotta keep that in mind for later cos sometimes things get old, right? ain't like my girl not thinkin bout how good george noory or something might be, right? i mean, come on, you can't tell me that 'stache ain't never made a hotty moan when he's down at the Y.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2017, 08:49:47 AM
I wish Ziznak was still hanging around.  I'd request a Photoshop of Jorch in "Braveheart" battle face paint.

I miss Ziz.  Also I haven't seen his photoshop protege UFQuack around in quite awhile.  Here's one of his works of art.

ShayP

I swear I saw ziznak post not too long ago. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2017, 11:45:19 PM
I swear I saw ziznak post not too long ago.

Yeah...me too...but I think only in this thread though.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 11:27:00 PM
I miss Ziz.  Also I haven't seen his photoshop protege UFQuack around in quite awhile.  Here's one of his works of art.

OMG.  :(  That's just awful to think about...and terrifying to look at.

ShayP

Real-life ghost buster Mary Ann Winkowski will discuss earthbound spirits, negative energy and curses, spirits that have crossed over in dreams, and the years she was consultant to the TV show Ghost Whisperer. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

So I guess Noory will do his usual "Do you mind staying on longer?"  Then open lines will be gone, as they have been quite a bit.

NoMoreNoory

It might also be worth anticipating the excuses Joorch will come up with when Mel cancels at the last minute.....

ShayP

So I'm polishing off the last of my vodka tonics and munching on these while waiting for Noory:

What is my life?  :'(

ShayP

ShayP

zeebo implied he would be here.  I am alone.  But I also am strong.

ShayP

Well.  I need my sanity and my rest.  No sense in posting to myself.  Cheers to all that are not here.  8)

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2017, 12:07:09 AM
So I'm polishing off the last of my vodka tonics and munching on these while waiting for Noory:

Please, those cookies should be dipped in brandy, not vodka.  Or maybe a Guinness.   ;)