• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

WanagoBleu

I hardly buy Anything anymore. Not full employment here in Vegas.

WhiteCrow

keep in mind when listening to this dope, that 40% of US exports go to China

Pumamama

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 25, 2015, 10:12:15 PM
It's not the first, no.  But it certainly is the BIGGEST and most powerful, by a huge margin.  Think a standard city substation vs. HAARP.

So? Particle accelerators are not dangerous. What about Fukushima, continually poisoning the Pacific? There's something to worry about.

Bradsmith313

Ah hell . . . .
9 23 15
CERN

Well.

Coincidence. Those things happen . . . .

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Zenman on August 25, 2015, 10:10:19 PM
Celente has a great story about how he went to his bank and demanded $100K in cash. Hope he tells it.

He also lost a shitload of money in paper gold, something he was always adamantly talking against.  He's a good guy but he's human.  That was a BIG screw up on his part, though.  He lost credibility when that happened.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 25, 2015, 10:08:23 PM
Is Celente the guy with the annoying voice who often appears on the "other" show?

Edit: might be confusing him with that Mish guy.

They both should be ashamed for the damage their gloom and doom bullcrap may have caused.

I was feeling pretty depressed around 2009-2010. Celente's crap nearly drove me over the edge one night. I hope nobody actually wound up killing themselves because of that psychopath.

ShayP

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 10:15:12 PM
So? Particle accelerators are not dangerous. What about Fukushima, continually poisoning the Pacific? There's something to worry about.

Absolutely true.  Plus, CERN has been running the system lately.  Not sure why there's talk of them "firing it up."  They already did.

JamesMcDonald

"Particle accelerators are not dangerous."

Uh, you would be very incorrect in that statement, sir.  They definitely can be dangerous.

CERNs been at pretty much full power for nearly three months.

WanagoBleu

I think it's been a depression, the GOV just doesn't want to name it that.

WhiteCrow

we were long over due for 10% stock market correction.... housing starts a major indicator are strong

ShayP

I like Celente.  I filter out his bullshit.

trostol

this was also already bound to happen as some said it was long overdue

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:16:12 PM
Ah hell . . . .
9 23 15
CERN

Well.

Coincidence. Those things happen . . . .

If you put in 9 10 2001 it's the pentagon. On that date Donald Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the pentagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R6ofqAW8XM

trostol

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:17:56 PM
we were long over due for 10% stock market correction.... housing starts a major indicator are strong

yeah what he said

Pumamama

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 10:17:44 PM
I think it's been a depression, the GOV just doesn't want to name it that.
It is the second great depression.

ShayP

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 25, 2015, 10:17:40 PM
CERNs been at pretty much full power for nearly three months.

Thank you.  I thought I was the only one who knew.  Not sure what fear issue is with September regarding CERN.

Gerald Celente summarized:

Even looks a bit like the puppet

bateman

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 10:16:51 PM
They both should be ashamed for the damage their gloom and doom bullcrap may have caused.

I was feeling pretty depressed around 2009-2010. Celente's crap nearly drove me over the edge one night. I hope nobody actually wound up killing themselves because of that psychopath.

"...We're calling it the collapse of '09" was his rosy prediction on every media outlet he could get on back in '08. "New Yawk City will look like MEXICO City" was another gem.

Bradsmith313

The Hadron Collider isn't dangerous. People are dangerous. A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

ShayP

He has said the same thing since 2003. Still like him though.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:20:01 PM
The Hadron Collider isn't dangerous. People are dangerous. A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

I feel you.

Jocko Johnson

Yeah this guy needs to be on meds! If he knows sooo much, and he just moans and groans and cries all the time. So if he knows so much, why isn't he very, very ,very rich?
Oh yeah, that's right this jerk got ripped off by that creepy dude from Jerseys...that politicians buddy if his!! He lost a ton of gold he "owned" but never had in his hands!!! What a miserable dick. He needs to STFU!

WhiteCrow

China stock market decline and devalue of currency will keep fed from raising rates expect 1/4% next quarter

ShayP

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 25, 2015, 10:20:47 PM
Yeah this guy needs to be on meds! If he knows sooo much, and he just moans and groans and cries all the time. So if he knows so much, why isn't he very, very ,very rich?
Oh yeah, that's right this jerk got ripped off by that creepy dude from Jerseys...that politicians buddy if his!! He lost a ton of gold he "owned" but never had in his hands!!! What a miserable dick. He needs to STFU!

You need to lay off that Falkie thread.  It's messing you up man.  LOL!

zeebo

I think I'm gettin' that Celente Effect again.  Got twitchy paws and wanna go bury all my acorns in the forest.