• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 25, 2015, 10:49:05 PM
Midnight in the Desert is the first opportunity I've had to listen to Art live, and I think I enjoyed finding and listening to his shows from years ago more in some ways. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the show every night. But when his guests made apocalyptic claims that I knew never came true, the show wasn't scary. Now that it's live, parts of it are haha. But I guess I can take comfort in precedent.

You got it... Its fun listening to those old shows 'again' and laugh at all those goofy predictions, especially  when having listened to them 'live' back in day.

take this guy with a large grain of salt... his gig is selling doom and gloom, always a buck to made doing that.

Pumamama

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:38:47 PM
Sure I know what a Free Market Capitalism System is.... but I live, work and make the bastardized capitalism system work for our business.  isn't that the smart thing to do, rather than dream about a utopian Capitalism system that will never be
Those who are creating the future have left you (all) so-called 'capitalists' behind. See ya!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 10:53:54 PM
I just hope I make it long enough to celebrate Yes Day on 9-01-25
Yes Day? As in the band?

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 10:55:44 PM
hemp will pollinate cannabis an lower the quality😒 we need to find a solution to that b4 headin forward with hemp fiber

So it has to be separate?  I was never clear on that.  Same plant though...just different cultivation??

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
California cannabis industry iz #1 u can take the dairy,wine, timber etc etc etc ADD UM ALL TOGETHER AN CANNABIS IZ STIL WORTH MORE😯💨💨💨 all we wanta do iz save our planet our way of live our sanity all with cannabis😎
Somewhere, Terence is smiling. ;D ;D ;D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
Wonder what Trump would say to China?
"Hey. Love the Kung Paco. Or whatever the hell you yellow hoards call it."

ShayP

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 25, 2015, 10:58:51 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  Yep. 'Bout right.

Jocko Johnson

Hey Gerald...they're boyz? How smart was he than, a politician from NJ...one of his buddy's robbed his smart ass, you jerk off.
God that was painful...I am from NY and my ears are hurting!

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 10:53:29 PM
You don't sell anything to me, asslick, but I have no doubt that whatever you do it involves defrauding others of their money.
No. That would be Donald Trump . . . .

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 10:53:29 PM
You don't sell anything to me, asslick, but I have no doubt that whatever you do it involves defrauding others of their money.

You're kind of'a one trick pony kind'a guy.... hey?

(smiley face kisses and hugs honey, crap)

Juan Cena

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:58:28 PM
I want Celente on with Hoagie!  8)

I want to see some of Streiber's abduct Celente - and never bring him back.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 25, 2015, 10:58:51 PM
😁 That wasn't my first thought.😁

"I don't give financial advice" he says after an hour of economic doomsaying.  What a useful contribution, all criticism but no solutions. 

Sean92008

Nothing But A Heartache KICKS ASS!

Motown+Brit-Pop=Magic!

What was the highest $ per oz gold went up to in the last 10 years?

Quick Karl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 11:00:08 PM
You're kind of'a one trick pony kind'a guy.... hey?

(smiley face kisses and hugs honey, crap)

Anyone that supports the status quo in DC or Wall Street, is my enemy.

Join the club!

zeebo

I just had a cool idea.  Art should have some kind of 10-minute "lightning round" with the guests filled only with Wormhole questions.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:57:22 PM
So it has to be separate?  I was never clear on that.  Same plant though...just different cultivation??
hemp duznt produce THC CBD CBN so itz worthless to the medical and recreational community. Hemp fiber iz uzed to replace other commodityz like cotton wood plastic. So both are equally important AND THE PLANET SHOUD COME 1st🙌but takin on the cotton, timber, an plastic industry iznt eazy😱

Designx

UFO stuff - I'm out. Used to be into the UFO stuff on Art in the 90's but I'm so over it now. Art needs new topics.