• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 11:02:33 PM
Anyone that supports the status quo in DC or Wall Street, is my enemy.

Join the club!

me thinks Mr Quick, you got me 'all' wrong. I admire your principles. but standing on principles don't make a buck.
Working within the status quo 'rigged' system does.  We all have to cheat to eat and take our bread from another's mouth, in one form or another.

Sean92008

Speaking of Hale Bopp on another post or two...

JamesMcDonald

This song reminds me of Donna, my first love.  She really dug this song.  Donna.  She was so sexy   :)

zeebo

Quote from: bstuart on August 25, 2015, 11:14:27 PM
I believe it's coordinates to the locations he talked about earlier on the show. The guest just did a very poor job explaining it.

yeah i missed that, thanks

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 25, 2015, 11:18:49 PM
Robbins loves to hear himself talk.

He's very smart but he does like to talk.  In a slightly affected way, too.

Pumamama

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 11:15:53 PM
me thinks Mr Quick, you got me 'all' wrong. I admire your principles. but standing on principles don't make a buck.
Working within the status quo 'rigged' system does.  We all have to cheat to eat in form or another, only fool doesn't realize that.
Your beloved holy rigged system of extraction is over. It's over. Go hug & kiss your bank statement.

Juan Cena

Still bummed nobody heard me last night. I was the last caller.  :'(

Quick Karl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 11:15:53 PM
Working within the status quo 'rigged' system does.  We all have to cheat to eat in form or another, only fool doesn't realize that.

I don't cheat anyone, ever - I never have and I never will - and I eat just fine!

One more thing - I do not tolerate cheaters, and the owner of the largest Ford dealer on the east coast, and many building contractors, will confirm that...

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

I heard you Juan, but I wasn't posting.  I was off doing something else and only partially listening.

WanagoBleu

Holy crap!!!! I'm being watched online!!!😝😝😝

ShayP

All I know.  As of this moment.  Michael Vick is officially a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers.   :-\

Gumby, Dammit

Hey! I heard ya, Juan. That was YOU? You were great.

ShayP

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 11:21:27 PM

I see you.  sshhhh......

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 11:21:27 PM

Yes, and apparently you're a cat!  And you're on LSD!   ;D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 11:21:33 PM
All I know.  As of this moment.  Michael Vick is officially a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers.   :-\
That's some Fucked Up Shit right there...

bstuart

I'm still finding it difficult to fathom why Robbins thinks the 16 pages of binary code the dude wrote down is a red herring.

Alien in craft 1: "BOB! We were spotted by the hairy ape men!"

Alien in craft 2: "Oh shit Gene! Quick, lets erase their memories and stuff!"

*Missing Time* Doo Dee Doo

Alien in craft 1: "BOB! let's download a meaningless binary code into one of the apes mind, that points to completely random locations on earth, likes temples and stuff, to confuse the silly dudes!"

Alien in craft 2: "My god Gene, you are brilliant! This will surely divert attention away from the craft tracks we're leaving in the grass!:

zzzzzzzz  ::)

WanagoBleu

I'm going to listen t9 that show again this week. Ill make sure to listen to ur questions. 😁

JamesMcDonald

Lock up your dog.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 11:22:27 PM
Always assumed the guy killed Phaedra.
Jesus hell yes. That guy was a serial killer...
"I'm gonna open up your gate" INDEED
Damn that song is sick.

Pumamama

Anyone who treats animals the way he does is a despicable human being. Perfect for the NFL!