• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

lonevoice

Tuna forks, Hahahaha!   I love Jorch's question about Boob from FeeCees Radios!   All of your Jorch's Eye Pad cartoons are outstanding, PB, but this is one of the special ones (for me).  It cracks me up when you capture Jorch's speech pathology so perfectly,  as you did here with "tok-tuh-bout." 

lonevoice

No new Jorch's eye pad in eight days, but who's counting?

Waiting patiently

Tara

Paper Boy's thinking of a great cartoon to show Noory in great distress due to AB coming back!

Juan

Maybe PB is in Retirement.

Falkie2013

Jorch got some of Whitley's greys to go in the dead of night and steal PB's # 2 pencil.

I don`t think the turmeric is gonna save him.   ;D

lonevoice

Haha!  Thank you, PB.  You helped end the week on a good note.  I love Jorch's Eye Pad cartoons beyond reason. 

Do you think Tommy would bounce?  Or would he go kerrr---SPLAT! 

MV/Liberace!

another classic.  it just gets better.

CrabbyOld Bat

PB, if your next toon relates to Art's disappointing, disheartening FB post today, please make it show Snorge dancing with glee as he unknowingly heads over the edge of a very steep cliff.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I drew these up so I might as well post them.  I'm confident they're going to apply at some point.

[attachimg=1]

CrabbyOld Bat

The likeness of George is uncanny.

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it.  8)

Mels-hole1984

@Paperboy, The way you depict Noorys laugh in the comics always reminds me of Robert Carradine as Lewis Skolnick from Revenge of the nerds...I always laugh my ass off! Keep it up brother!

mombird3

Funny. Rasta George is funny.

CrabbyOld Bat

Snorge with dreadlocks?  LMAO!  Bravo!   

Insanity

Hope you don't mind me stealing your guys. :D

Heh, you guys know Juh-Orrrjuh totally doesn't understand anything about this, right? The gist, the premise, the puns, etc. See those geese way up overhead? Yep, about that high.

ziznak

ah man great stuff lately pb... and I liked the jumbo pizza roll cartoon insanity did with the jorch n tommy... very funny last few pages... this is like the thread I can't wait to read when I havent been around for a bit.