• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

ShayP

Can you include Ian Punnett? He is a pain in the ass at times. Heard him hock his new book heavily last night. These things are great and you could have your own site doing them. I love the 'FrankenWells.'  Are you willing to take it further?  Nonetheless.....CHEERS to you!  8)

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2012, 03:31:48 PM
Can you include Ian Punnett?...

I would love that.  Too bad Ian isn't all that funny, we'll see.

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2012, 03:31:48 PM
... Are you willing to take it further?...

I dunno, it's just fun making fun of George and Tommy, like posting comments on the Sucks Thread but different - George is really the one coming up with this stuff.  I keep thinking there are only about 3 more cartoon left, but who knows.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 27, 2012, 10:03:34 AM
PB I think you are a good artist in real life.

"It takes a lifetime to learn to draw like a child"
- Pablo Picasso

"Not if that's as far as you ever got"
-PB

ziznak

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2012, 05:15:36 PM

I would love that.  Too bad Ian isn't all that funny, we'll see.

one cartoon... one character: Ian Punnett one backdrop: Hoover Dam

any questions?

ziznak

Maybe we could say the Mushlams drew it and fuck up a libyan embassy because of it??

made me think... do they even have one here..?
apparently they do!!

whichs leads me to ask

WHY???

http://www.libyausaembassy.com/

I'll be in Gitmo if you need me...

Quote from: ziznak on November 12, 2012, 05:31:23 PM
one cartoon... one character: Ian Punnett one backdrop: Hoover Dam...

You've broadened my horizons  - somehow I'd envisioned Ian threatening a vacuum cleaner...

ItsOver

Thank you, thank you, P*B!  It's so good to be able to laugh about Nooron rather than just cry about what's happened to C2C.

OOoooooooo, Hawaiian Shirt Tommy -- Tommy Tahiti -- Ladybug Tommy -- Tommy Turkey...

I can't pick just one!!  I love them ALL!!!!     :-*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Treading Water on November 15, 2012, 06:47:16 PM
OOoooooooo, Hawaiian Shirt Tommy -- Tommy Tahiti -- Ladybug Tommy -- Tommy Turkey...

I can't pick just one!!  I love them ALL!!!!     :-*

hahahaaaaaaahahahahaha... ladybug tommy... what a classic.

ItsOver

:D  I remember Nooron telling that BS in his usual "I'm such a great guy" phony manner.  I wonder if he asked for a doggy bag to take home to his imaginary dog.   ::)  The lady must have been breathing a sigh of relief after she escaped from that nightmare.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2012, 09:31:21 AM
:D  I remember Nooron telling that BS in his usual "I'm such a great guy" phony manner.  I wonder if he asked for a doggy bag to take home to his imaginary dog.   ::)  The lady must have been breathing a sigh of relief after she escaped from that nightmare.

One thing we can be sure of is that it didn't happen the way Noory said it did.

ItsOver

I'd believe a Lame Dames RV report before Noory. 

ItsOver

Hahahahah...... most excellent, as always, P*B.  Ian looks like he's had a Twinkie or two in his days.

korrine

Freakin love the fat tom Hahaha. I love this thread. People at work are starting to wonder what I am looking at that is so funny

MV/Liberace!

tommy's little stick legs are just a hoot... especially when running.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2012, 09:31:21 AM

Do you know where I might be able to listen to this?

lonevoice

Paper*Boy, I'm addicted to Jorch's Eye Pad.

Just wanted to let you know that, even  though I haven't listened to Snoorettes in many years, I "get" almost everything in your cartoons. 

Your cartoons have let me know that nothing has changed on C2C, other than that you, Paper*Boy, have found a way to make it one of the funniest damn things ever. 

Quote from: lonevoice on November 17, 2012, 06:08:18 PM
... Just wanted to let you know that, even  though I haven't listened to Snoorettes in many years...

Heh, I haven't listened to the Snoorge for a couple years either.  I can't quite look away though, and read the George Noory Sucks thread every day.  And it never disappoints for new tales of suckage.

MV/Liberace!

i KNEW the above cartoon was coming... well done.  well done.