• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

aldousburbank

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 05:58:35 PM
OK, I heard a rumor that there are only forty-odd posters in this whole god forsaken message board.  I heard that there are unscrupulous individuals out there who have two, three, numerous posting ID's and play them off each other.  Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Yeah. That list of BellGab members that I've met in person which I posted earlier? They're all me. http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9679.msg824991.html#msg824991

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 06:08:22 PM
Also once again, there is nothing hateful in my post. It comes from within yourself.

You used Transgendered folks as an insult...that's on you...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
What do you mean? What is so mean and nasty about suggesting a Meet and Greet thread for a Meet and Greet? You know some normal people might shy away from a thread with 'gossip' in the title.

You might not want to jump to conclusions. You are really bad at it. I hate men in general? I don't even hate you, I kind of like you. Though I do think your gender reassignment surgeon might want to up the testosterone dosage.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

How so? Show me how I did that. You can't because it never happened.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

I don't see how that is insulting, unless you think it is insulting. That is where the hate comes from. See, I know I can't be hateful about it because I'm just not. So fuck you. lol

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 06:10:23 PM
How so? Show me how I did that. You can't because it never happened.

Read above...are you deleting posts now?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 06:11:17 PM
I don't see how that is insulting, unless you think it is insulting. That is where the hate comes.

Why do you hate me? What is it? You have not answered? Voldemort not posting? You need someone to hate...

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:06:59 PM
Supposedly...but is it enforced? I have no idea...

I only have one ID.  I have no use for two.  I wouldn't be surprised if alternate ID's can be purchased tho.  Sometimes I think ID's get logged into by multiple persons because the typing, and/or thought patterns change. Or maybe the person behind the ID just has multiple personalities.  I dunno ...

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2016, 06:12:25 PM
I only have one ID.  I have no use for two.  I wouldn't be surprised if alternate ID's can be purchased tho.  Sometimes I think ID's get logged into by multiple persons because the typing, and/or thought patterns change. Or maybe the person behind the ID just has multiple personalities.  I dunno ...

I could see that, for sure...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:11:58 PM
Why do you hate me? What is it? You have not answered? Voldemort not posting? You need someone to hate...

OK, you're kind of nuts...good luck getting people to your meet and greet.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 06:13:18 PM
OK, you're kind of nuts...good luck getting people to your meet and greet.

Enjoy living in your hate...

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2016, 06:12:25 PM

I only have one ID too.  I have been accused of being four different posters.  At first I thought people were paranoid.  I'm beginning to understand now.   :o

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 06:17:08 PM
I only have one ID too.  I have been accused of being four different posters.  At first I thought people were paranoid.  I'm beginning to understand now.   :o

I was accused of being you!...LOL because of................................. hahahhahha

NXOEED

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 05:58:35 PM
OK, I heard a rumor that there are only forty-odd posters in this whole god forsaken message board.  I heard that there are unscrupulous individuals out there who have two, three, numerous posting ID's and play them off each other.  Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Could be. I had one of these things a few years back (SMF). Most of the "guests" were just web crawlers and bots and such.  So I usually cut that number in half when I see it.

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:19:27 PM
I was accused of being you!...LOL because of................................. hahahhahha

Yeah...haha!  Where did you pick up that bad habit of using ..................................these?

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 06:22:59 PM
Yeah...haha!  Where did you pick up that bad habit of using ..................................these?

bwahahahah...another epic fail...love it...

venix

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2016, 06:08:08 PM
I'm sticking by you Chefist.  If your Gossip thread goes, so will my GabbingNow videos, as there is no other thread at this time where I would enjoy posting them.

What a loss that would be. There I said it.

chefist

Quote from: venix on May 29, 2016, 06:27:04 PM

Well we always have your posts to keep us cozy and warm at night...come on, man...just log back in under your usual username and let bygones be bygones....

Lilith

Quote from: venix on May 29, 2016, 06:27:04 PM

Thank You for noticing.  Lol's Mwahahahahaha.   ;D

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:25:34 PM
bwahahahah...another epic fail...love it...

I was starting to think you were Roswells....

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 06:32:50 PM

lol. I would never use ellipses in such a cavalier manner.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 06:32:50 PM

hahhahaha....I'm a lover, not a hater...

WildCard

I'm sticking by you Chefist.  If your Gossip thread goes, so will my GabbingNow videos, as there is no other thread at this time where I would enjoy posting them.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 06:34:02 PM
lol. I would never use ellipses in such a cavalier manner.

Yes, not only was I thinking you were actually Chefist, I thought you might be an English teacher or something. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 06:34:15 PM
hahhahaha....I'm a lover, not a hater...

The dude that talks shit about Falkie for hours on an internet radio show with pre-made notes is not a hater.

https://youtu.be/hS1okqbnePQ

GravitySucks

You will do them when we tell you to, and you will post them where we tell you to, got that lil missy?

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 05:36:13 PM
Voldemort of course...

MV: It's clear you may want to merge the last 3 pages into the Voldemort thread...hopefully I can keep posting about Vegas here...thanks...
It's good to have a thread that isn't about a fat turd. Where else can you get the skinny about the latest goings on with other posters? The only problem is that there is not enough actual stuff going on with the rest of us to keep this thread alive. So we become obssessed with a fat turd.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 06:36:42 PM
Yes, not only was I thinking you were actually Chefist, I thought you might be an English teacher or something. ;)

I should slap you with a ruler for saying that.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2016, 06:37:13 PM
You will do them when we tell you to, and you will post them where we tell you to, got that lil missy?

Whatch out man...she's got that iron-fisted velvet glove thingy.... :-\

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 06:36:56 PM
The dude that talks shit about Falkie for hours on an internet radio show with pre-made notes is not a hater.

Aren't you a Bernie supporter? And you use being Transgendered as an insult? Hypocrite...