• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

ShayP

Sean92008

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 11:44:48 PM
This guest is possibly the biggest expert in beating around the bush that Art has ever interviewed.

As opposed to throwing gas on it and lighting it...  The biggest expert for that is Peter Robbins.

WanagoBleu

The INSURANCE  companies // corporations don't wAnt to have CURES f o r cancers. They would lose money by not keeping you plugged in.

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 11:42:18 PM
I don't want to live past 50, let alone 150.

Shit, if I had no kids, I'd finished it already.

This guy sucks!  I want to have a Doctor who rocks the "live hard and die young" philosophy.
Set up a trust beforehand for your children and then go for it (if that is what you wish.) Though I don't suggest because, as you probably know, sticking around past those years and having family etc is another "high." 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson
Would be an interesting show.

ShayP

Gimme a break...Marijuana was not the CORNERSTONE for drug therapy for the last 10000 years.

Herbn!....talk to me.  :D

Marijuana has been the cornerstone for drug therapy for the last 10,000 years?

(I'm paying attention now)

Dr_Blue

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 27, 2015, 11:44:26 PM
gifs are fun.

Ok, so let me understand your gif, Art is wearing the white shirt and the guest is wearing the black shirt, right?

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 11:47:54 PM
Gimme a break...Marijuana was not the CORNERSTONE for drug therapy for the last 1000 years.

Herbn!....talk to me.  :D
yes an stil iz, india wer indica comez frm haz a history of 10,000 yrz of cultivation an manipulation of potencyz😯💨💨💨

Marijuana being illegal is purely about money. Just like legalization is purely about money.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:48:45 PM
Ok, so let me understand your gif, Art is wearing the white shirt and the guest is wearing the black shirt, right?

LOL!!!  pretty much!    ;D

WanagoBleu

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2015, 11:45:14 PM
How come no one has ever mentioned that blowing up several hundred nuclear bombs for fun during the Cold War could be linked to the massive rise of cancer through the 20th century leading into the 21st?

No? We're going to with cigarettes? Okay...
good point.

Sean92008

So, it's Kennedy's fault that pot was made illegal???

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:47:51 PM
Set up a trust beforehand for your children and then go for it (if that is what you wish.) Though I don't suggest because, as you probably know, sticking around past those years and having family etc is another "high." 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson
Would be an interesting show.

I don't have any children, nor siblings, my parents are gone....best friend is my neighbor and he's already 74.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 27, 2015, 11:44:17 PM
I thought this wasn't supposed to be an infomercial...

Art wants to find out how please his child bride.
(smiley face crap)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2015, 11:45:14 PM
How come no one has ever mentioned that blowing up several hundred nuclear bombs for fun during the Cold War could be linked to the massive rise of cancer through the 20th century leading into the 21st?

No? We're going to with cigarettes? Okay...
good point.

albrecht

Ah yes, now we get the marijuana can solve everything stuff. Crap. I'm all for legalization of it (and other stuff) but it won't solve everything and every problem. Sometimes I think the "hemp" people are like some others....to use a term they use "gate-keeper" etc for the "industries/government" they claim to be against. Crazy.

ShayP

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 27, 2015, 11:52:14 PM
Art wants to find out how please his child wife.
(smiley face crap)

I shouldn't laugh...but...

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 27, 2015, 11:49:27 PM
Marijuana KILLS cancer cells.  PERIOD.

I sent hash frm hawaii to a cancer patient in mid west an with in 2wkz she went in2 remission. Her whole family cald me an thankd me. I met her playin a farm game. FUCK THE LAW IM HERE TO SAVE PEOPLE

Oh calm down Art, no one gives a fuck about marijuana anymore.

Paying your taxes with weed?

Guys, I'm not trying to brag, listening to this segment leads me to believe I may live forever.

Dr_Blue

What has been the "downsides" in Colorado with legalization?

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:55:53 PM

Long lines and recreational weed being way more expensive than medical.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:55:53 PM

All the recreational users moved to Colorado creating more road congestion and higher rents.