• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 30, 2017, 08:34:45 PM
You know that creepy family  has a higher probability  of accidentally  shooting themselves
than any intruder

Some more Fake News?

Notice the footnote says ''10 year average of terrorist attacks SINCE 9/11.  I wonder why they started with the following year instead of including 2001, because these honest journalists would never manipulate statistics.

Beyond that, I have to doubt their ability to count.  Does the list include ''honor killings'', or do Muslim girls in the US not count?  Does it include ''workplace violence'' and all the other phony euphemisms Obama and his accomplices use?  Did they cut it off after 10 years so as not to include large body counts like Orlando, San Bernardino, etc?

The real question is why are people insisting we have more of this in our country?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
In contention by who?! You? Your friends? Certainly no one that matters legally here.  :D

Durrr, You're still in the cellar?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 09:23:36 PM
The POTUS is above the law and can make them?

He has the ability to issue executive orders, yes. You don't know that but then want to lecture us on our system. Just admit, you make it up as you go.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 30, 2017, 09:26:04 PM
Some more Fake News?

Notice the footnote says ''10 year average of terrorist attacks SINCE 9/11.  I wonder why they started with the following year instead of including 2001, because these honest journalists would never manipulate statistics.

Beyond that, I have to doubt their ability to count.  Does the list include ''honor killings'', or do Muslim girls in the US not count?  Does it include ''workplace violence'' and all the other phony euphemisms Obama and his accomplices use?  Did they cut it off after 10 years so as not to include large body counts like Orlando, San Bernardino, etc?

The real question is why are people insisting we have more of this is our country?

They probably still count the 13 that Hasan killed at Ft. Hood was workplace violence.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 09:24:46 PM

That is the thing in contention. The way its worded and intended.

Agree or not, the law allows the President to make the sole decision based on outside threats. The language is very clear. If there's a potential threat, the POTUS can issue a shutdown order. No checks, no balances.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2017, 09:27:53 PM
He has the ability to issue executive orders, yes. You don't know that but then want to lecture us on our system. Just admit, you make it up as you go.  ::)

So, if a POTUS issues an executive order making it legal for anyone over the age of fourteen to kill hobos, it would have to be accepted without question? Asking for a fourteen year old nephew who wants to kill hobos.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

You been watching the news? They've been refused getting on planes in other countries. An Iranian studying in Scotland was denied transit through JFK from her Caribbean holiday. She's had to have her alternative flight crowd funded. Google, MS and Apple have hundreds of staff who can't return to work, even though they have work visas.

You mentioned citizens specificallty, and I asked about them.  Green card and visa holders aren't citizens. 

Beyond that, other countries disallowing boarding is their doing, not ours. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 30, 2017, 09:32:47 PM
So, if a POTUS issues an executive order making it legal for anyone over the age of fourteen to kill hobos, it would have to be accepted without question? Asking for a fourteen year old nephew who wants to kill hobos.

That would contradict other aspects of our constitution, not to mention breaking the laws. Any other smarmy questions before you finish your hissy fit?  :D

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 30, 2017, 09:32:47 PM

Are the hobo's law abiding legal citizens or illegal invaders posing a threat? asking for a friend

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 30, 2017, 09:26:04 PM
Some more Fake News?

After giving it some thought, I'm wondering the same thing about the validity of the lawn mower death count statistics. Those defy all credulity.

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 30, 2017, 09:35:02 PM
Are the hobo's legal citizens or illegal invaders posing a threat? asking for a friend

Hobo hunting is 100% an all American pastime. Double points if they're illegal (((aliens))).

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 30, 2017, 09:37:41 PM
Hobo hunting is 100% an all American pastime. Double points if they're illegal (((aliens))).

what about Hobo Ahle?  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhf_XarJmE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 30, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
After giving it some thought, I'm wondering the same thing about the validity of the lawn mower death count statistics. Those defy all credulity.

I think it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyhkYSLdFM

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on January 30, 2017, 09:37:41 PM
Yes, but it's not all year.  Most states have hobo hunting season laws. 

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 09:12:29 PM

You're seriously saying Trump and Bannon are holding up the Constitution? The reckless assholes are firing people who don't agree with them. They don't accept facts if they don't agree with them. You're the one who is apparently big on all things lawful and constitutional. But you're more in love with Trump.

I don't even like the guy, as a person.

The Constitution says immigration is up to Congress (the president would have to sign the bill).  Obama won Court cases that said he could make up the immigration laws he wanted, and ignore those he didn't like.  He won cases saying only he could enforce (or not) immigration law (and border states could not).

Not only does the Attorney General serve at the pleasure of the president, the president has certain Constitutional powers, including the right to fire her.  A president has certain powers granted his office, and certain limits.  So far, I don't see Trump doing anything beyond those limits, based on what the Courts have recently ruled.

Isn't it a bitch when these phony judges make rulings based on what outcome they want in the current situation - or based on the party in power at the time - then it comes back to bite when the next person assumes office? 

The warning about these and other rulings - and the possible potential consequences - was given time and again during the Obama years, and I think it's fair for Trump to use these same rulings to roll back as much of the damage Obama has done as he can.

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 30, 2017, 09:39:41 PM
what about Hobo Ahle?  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhf_XarJmE

They ALL must die.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 30, 2017, 09:44:11 PM
Yes, but it's not all year.  Most states have hobo hunting season laws. 

I thought those were just 'guidelines...'

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 09:18:49 PM
You're the fucking asshole. He's fired the AG because she had the temerity to ask the WH to provide evidence to support the EO.

You know jack fucking shit.

That's not her job.  Her job is to carry out what the president asks, or resign.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 30, 2017, 09:47:04 PM
I don't even like the guy, as a person.

The Constitution says immigration is up to Congress (the president would have to sign the bill).  Obama won Court cases that said he could make up the immigration laws he wanted, and ignore those he didn't like.  He won cases saying only he could enforce (or not) immigration law (and border states could not).

Isn't it a bitch when these phony judges make rulings based on what outcome they want in the current situation - or based on the party in power at the time - then it comes back to bite when the next person assumes office?
He he he.  This is quite amusing, now that the shoe is on the other foot.  Now Chuckie Schumer wants to filibuster the SCOTUS nominee, no matter who it is. :))

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 30, 2017, 09:47:53 PM
They ALL must die.

b-b-but Hobo Ahle :'( she's mai youtube waifu who else is going to teach me how to bug out and live in a van down by the river?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 30, 2017, 09:55:05 PM
b-b-but Hobo Ahle :'( she's mai youtube waifu who else is going to teach me how to bug out and live in a van down by the river?

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 30, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
I think she traded money for self-esteem. I feel sorry for her. She's probably grateful to be living apart from that SOB.

I think you are completely right about this.  He keeps them around for their looks, then dumps them after a certain amount of time for someone younger and prettier. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 30, 2017, 10:03:20 PM
Chris is dead and rekcuf wants to kill mai waifu :'(

1. Who is your waifu?

2. What's a waifu?

Asking for a friend.  ;)

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 30, 2017, 09:55:05 PM

I SAID she must die! No exceptions. She needs to be sacrificed to our Lord and savior TopKek. She must die so kek can live.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2017, 10:05:18 PM
1. Who is your waifu?

2. What's a waifu?

Asking for a friend.  ;)

It's from Azumanga Daioh it's a funny Chinese cartoon

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/waifu

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on January 30, 2017, 10:05:35 PM
I SAID she must die! No exceptions. She needs to be sacrificed to our Lord and savior TopKek. She must die so kek can live.
Completely within Rekcuf's power.  Adios!

Lt.Uhura

Not really. In these type of traumatic injuries there is often a preceding medical event such as passing out (syncope), heart attack, or stroke, which are often difficult to detect if the patient dies of traumatic injuries from the lawnmower. As we know, stroke and heart attack remain the most common causes of death in the US, so lawnmower death numbers not so incredulous. Another issue-seriously-are the numbers of people who operate machinery (in addition to cars and boats) under the influence of drugs/alcohol. When I took trauma courses we discussed the high-risk trio of; youth, testosterone, and alcohol.

Still, the person who made that chart could've bolstered their case if they'd included the high numbers of non-terrorist deaths in the US each year from opioids (30,000+), and suicide (40,000+).

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 30, 2017, 10:05:35 PM

Whether it's accurate or not, it was included on the list in order to mock the concern about Islamic terrorism.