Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode of The GabCast is now available at: UFOShip.com/gabcast

NewStar

Quote from: Stellar on February 02, 2020, 03:00:01 AM
For Liberace,

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sRpXvJ9Udo

This is actually very interesting (and almost surreal) presentation made by Alex Jones.
I'm amazed how he held the focus on such complex topic and just plowed through it with an ease of a smooth narrator.
Usually he loses his shit and goes into kaleidoscopic rants, but here he was so precisely focused.
Great find, Stellar.

NewStar

Quote from: Liberace! on February 02, 2020, 03:35:26 AM
The latest episode of The GabCast is now available at: UFOShip.com/gabcast

Reflecting on this Gabcast, Heather and Art had their "big get" with (so very fake) John Titor.
I think Lee had his -big get- with Stellar. Individual who combines and is versed into so many facets of topics, from Sci-Fi to politics and religion.
From reading his (so very often cryptic) posts over the years I was expecting hearing equally cryptic and harsh speaker. Boy I was so pleasantly surprised to hear
this polite and friendly dude. lol

OK, I better stop posting otherwise I will surpass Dr.MD in post counts and that might send him into a cardiac arrest or a stroke.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NewStar on February 02, 2020, 05:35:07 AM
Reflecting on this Gabcast, Heather and Art had their "big get" with (so very fake) John Titor.
I think Lee had his -big get- with Stellar. Individual who combines and is versed into so many facets of topics, from Sci-Fi to politics and religion.
From reading his (so very often cryptic) posts over the years I was expecting hearing equally cryptic and harsh speaker. Boy I was so pleasantly surprised to hear
this polite and friendly dude. lol

OK, I better stop posting otherwise I will surpass Dr.MD in post counts and that might send him into a cardiac arrest or a stroke.

Bye, metron. Say hi to your boyfriends, Azz and Pal. :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2020, 07:26:56 AM
Bye, metron. Say hi to your boyfriends, Azz and Pal. :D

Nah, that's ZaZa aka theONE.

Kidnostad3

Hey Lee, good show last night.  I was especially impressed with your explanation of why you choose to ignore those who post demented racial slurs as a continuing theme and those whose overly graphic sexual references far exceed the bounds of frank and open adult conversation and amount to verbal weenie waving.   Any effort to rein in those who post outrageous shit to vent their pathological hatreds or for the purposes of sexual gratification would be massively time consuming and energy depleting and would ultimately fail because degenerate assholes gonna be degenerate assholes.  I get it. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2020, 01:36:22 PM
Hey Lee, good show last night.  I was especially impressed with your explanation of why you choose to ignore those who post demented racial slurs as a continuing theme and those whose overly graphic sexual references far exceed the bounds of frank and open adult conversation and amount to verbal weenie waving.   Any effort to rein in those who post outrageous shit to vent their pathological hatreds or for the purposes of sexual gratification would be massively time consuming and energy depleting and would ultimately fail because degenerate assholes gonna be degenerate assholes.  I get it.

I dont care that you believe in the holocaust, you are entitled to your opinion.

pate

Although I missed the first hour or so (stupid phone alarm, apparently I was supposed to tell it the day as well as the time to go off) the last few hours were pretty good.  It seemed to me that Stellar had plenty more he could talk about.

eMCee, if you survive this Coronabola Virus thing and it doesn't destroy your vocal chords maybe you two can do a Round Two on the next GabCast.

Grate shoe!

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 02, 2020, 02:50:14 PM
I dont care that you believe in the holocaust, you are entitled to your opinion.

"those who post demented racial slurs as a continuing theme"

don't take everything so personal, my demented little nacho  ;) :-*

a loving bop on the head to you and your hero,  sweetie   :-* :-*

Corona Kitty

Rule 21: thou shall not psychoanalyze the trolls

Catsmile

Explaining faster than light, as was discussed on the last GabCastâ,,¢

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light#Light_spots_and_shadows

Uh vidja explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEDigUHsOQ

Faster than light, so easy even Elmer Fudd can do it: #MOAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4l5_G3dnM

Tootsie

Quote from: username on February 02, 2020, 03:16:50 PM

Rule 21: thou shall not psychoanalyze the trolls

i am proud and happy to be mi corazon  assucka Burrito Mengele  Langley's personal loving troll   :)  :P  :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on February 02, 2020, 03:39:19 PM
i am proud and happy to be mi corazon  assucka Burrito Mengele  Langley's personal loving troll   :)  :P  :-*

Haha, I like the mengele thrown in there.

Catsmile

Quote from: pate on February 02, 2020, 03:06:08 PM
Although I missed the first hour or so (stupid phone alarm, apparently I was supposed to tell it the day as well as the time to go off)  ...

Grate shoe!

Catch all or parts missed of the GabCastâ,,¢ episodes here: UFOShip.com/gabcast

Lets hope Lee gets his T-cell count up, so we can get an encore GabCastâ,,¢ featuring Stellar.

#RaiseLeezT
#Thoughts&Prayers
#Praise,Lee!

#LeeHangingWithRockHudson
#TotallyNoHomo
#FeelWhatTheRockIsCooking
#OHMY!

whoozit

Quote from: pate on February 02, 2020, 03:06:08 PM
eMCee, if you survive this Coronabola Virus thing and it doesn't destroy your vocal chords maybe you two can do a Round Two on the next GabCast.
I enjoyed The GabCast with Stellar.  I would like an explanation of the delay from the moon broadcasts being incorrect.  My take was Stellar saying lips moving on video and sound we’re not 3 seconds out of synch.  The signals from the moon were both audio and video and would be in synchronized.  I may be misunderstanding his hypothesis and would like a clarification.  A lot of Stellar’s views were thought provoking.

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2020, 04:05:58 PM
I enjoyed The GabCast with Stellar.  I would like an explanation of the delay from the moon broadcasts being incorrect.  My take was Stellar saying lips moving on video and sound we’re not 3 seconds out of synch.  The signals from the moon were both audio and video and would be in synchronized.  I may be misunderstanding his hypothesis and would like a clarification.  A lot of Stellar’s views were thought provoking.

Plus we learned that drinking piss is no way to get laid.

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2020, 04:08:34 PM
Plus we learned that drinking piss is no way to get laid.

#MaybeInY'allzCircles
#JustSayin'...ForUhFriend!

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on February 02, 2020, 03:25:25 PM
Explaining faster than light, as was discussed on the last GabCastâ,,¢

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light#Light_spots_and_shadows

Uh vidja explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEDigUHsOQ

Faster than light, so easy even Elmer Fudd can do it: #MOAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4l5_G3dnM

I'll note Stellar ignored every question I asked in the chat including this issue. He believes ET invented Morse Code, because E is dot and T is dash. "They" implanted the idea into Morse BEFORE ET even meant anything during the 1830's. :D

This fucktard has been off the deep end spending up to 14 years decoding Voynich, and now is working on the WOW signal three iterations away from its source. Ok! LOL. At least Stellar qualifies by admiting serious mental illness, and, additionally, jail time due to a mania episode, on drugs too, watching the night sky and getting into an auto accident injuring people and blaming it on being hit by a meteor.

It's amazing Lee can carry-on such a seemingly normal conversation with someone admittedly banned from every other forum Stellar has been on. I'm glad Stellar wasn't experiencing a mania/manic episode during the conversation, and I thought it was hilarious how Stellar later said that the ET's knew how MP3's were lossy to save his lunatic ideas decoding a garbage in and, thus, garbage out piece of shit communication vastly altered from its original source. Just like the ET's implanted the Morse Code E & T into Morse himself 100+ years BEFORE ET meant anything. Bwahahahaha!

Stellar, you should have gotten the FLAC copy to decode, right! :D

Metron has gone Ape Shit over this Gabcast and is incredibly jealous Lee snagged Stellar. Metron is frantically posting about this Gabcast in great detail that it is his own shitfest of "serious stupidity" up his bungholed rat's mazed brain. Soon, he'll be doxxing anyone critiquing Stellar and his "genius" just as he does for Heater.

Give-up Stellar, ET outwits everything, including the grandiose manic that you are, so drats on your genius "photoshopped" decoding. It's all part of the plan... Keep at it... ;)

Fucking stupid is as stupid does.

dah dit dit dit   dit dit dit    _... ...    dash dot dot dot   dot dot dot

Damned if Lee didn't make it very entertaining, excellent, but I have no idea how he maintains such outrageous even-handedness dealing with such shit faced eating insanity.  Of course, on second thought, he does own/run this forum for how many years now? Since 200x? ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on February 02, 2020, 04:05:00 PM

Catch all or parts misseCld of the GabCastâ,,¢ episodes here: UFOShip.com/gabcast

Lets hope Lee gets his T-cell count up, so we can get an encore GabCastâ,,¢ featuring Stellar.

#RaiseLeezT
#Thoughts&Prayers
#Praise,Lee!

#LeeHangingWithRockHudson
#TotallyNoHomo
#FeelWhatTheRockIsCooking
#OHMY!

Clyde and GetTheTea Ron we're pushing a big bag of bovine colostrum as the silver bullet for Corona.  Mix that crap up with a bottle of tequila and maybe we'll get to hear Lee mooing and chewing cud next time.

Catsmile

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2020, 04:28:14 PM
I'll note Stellar ignored every question I asked in the chat including this issue. He believes ET invented Morse Code, because E is dot and T is dash. "They" implanted the idea into Morse BEFORE ET even meant anything during the 1830's. :D

This fucktard has been off the deep end spending up to 14 years decoding Voynich, . . .

Metron has gone Ape Shit over this . . .

<#MoarEllipsisLater>

#FuckingStupidIsAsStupidDoes.

#dah dit dit dit   dit dit dit    _... ...    dash dot dot dot   dot dot dot

Damned if Lee didn't make it very entertaining #DotDotDot
#Praise,Lee

#WelcomeToBellGab
<#Bellgab.GIF>

<#WhySoSerious.GIF>

#YouAreOneOfUsNao#DotDotDot
#OneOfUsOneOfUsOneOfUs
#NutHuggersUnite!
<#BodySnatcher.GIF>

#<TerrorIntensifies>
#/End

#StayTuned#DotDotDot

Stellar

This fucktard has been off the deep end spending up to 14 years decoding Voynich, and now is working on the WOW signal three iterations away from its source. Ok! LOL. At least Stellar qualifies by admiting serious mental illness, and, additionally, jail time due to a mania episode, on drugs too, watching the night sky and getting into an auto accident injuring people and blaming it on being hit by a meteor.

It's amazing Lee can carry-on such a seemingly normal conversation with someone admittedly banned from every other forum Stellar has been on. I'm glad Stellar wasn't experiencing a mania/manic episode during the conversation, and I thought it was hilarious how Stellar later said that the ET's knew how MP3's were lossy to save his lunatic ideas decoding a garbage in and, thus, garbage out piece of shit communication vastly altered from its original source. Just like the ET's implanted the Morse Code E & T into Morse himself 100+ years BEFORE ET meant anything. Bwahahahaha!

Stellar, you should have gotten the FLAC copy to decode, right! :D

Metron has gone Ape Shit over this Gabcast and is incredibly jealous Lee snagged Stellar. Metron is frantically posting about this Gabcast in great detail that it is his own shitfest of "serious stupidity" up his bungholed rat's mazed brain. Soon, he'll be doxxing anyone critiquing Stellar and his "genius" just as he does for Heater.

Give-up Stellar, ET outwits everything, including the grandiose manic that you are, so drats on your genius "photoshopped" decoding. It's all part of the plan... Keep at it... ;)

Fucking stupid is as stupid does.

dah dit dit dit   dit dit dit    _... ...    dash dot dot dot   dot dot dot

Damned if Lee didn't make it very entertaining, excellent, but I have no idea how he maintains such outrageous even-handedness dealing with such shit faced eating insanity.  Of course, on second thought, he does own/run this forum for how many years now? Since 200x? ;)

VC:

Can you decode this :o

_ _|_ _

One finger Salute to you Pal!

Lilith

BWAHAHAHAHA

Praise MV!

Kidnostad3

I have nothing but sympathy for someone with bipolar disorder as I have a close relative who suffers from it.  Below are common symptoms exhibited by one who is in the manic phase most of which I have witnessed up-close and personal.   Based on that experience I tend to question the rationality and judgment of those who are in that mental state especially when their claims are hyper-grandiose, rely on non-facts or subjective interpretation and amount to “trust me I know what I’m talking about.”  I didn’t listen to the whole show but I recognized the behavior:

High energy and excessive activity
Overly good mood
Irritability or impatience
Fast, erratic talking
Racing thoughts
Inability to concentrate
Little need for sleep
Feelings of power
Poor judgment
Reckless spending
High sex drive
Alcohol or drug abuse
Aggression
Refusal to admit that there is a problem

One can believe what he wants but affirming a symptomatic bipolar person’s distorted perceptions does him no favors. 

Kidnostad3

Who said anything about the Holocaust?  What I believe is that you are a hate-obsessed little shit. 

VC

Quote from: Stellar on February 02, 2020, 11:46:35 PM
VC:

Can you decode this :o

_ _|_ _

One finger Salute to you Pal!

LOL. I believe you decoded this correctly. I won't reply in kind, since you suffer from severe form(s) of mental illness that admittedly include bipolar with manic/mania episodes that landed you in jail after injuring innocent people in a car accident. Your decoding is part of your mental illness and plays no real role in reality except for your own reality in your own mind and others you might persuade or are also already mentally ill and/or believers too.

I seriously think you need to spend your time on more productive uses of your time by treating your mental illness and not decoding ET unless this is just entertainment and a creative process that is pure science fiction/fantasy, but you have every right to be not sane decoding ET "non-fiction" as long as you no longer cause harm to other human beings including threatening people online, etc. This is something Metron and Azzerae do by threatening physical violence and stalking/doxxing people they disagree with in forums, and I hope you will never resort to such threatening behaviors too.

So, thanks for your accurately decoded salute. I understand why you think I deserve it. In your mind I do. No hard feelings of hate or wanting to create any ongoing feuds with you.  8)

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2020, 06:35:41 PM
One can believe what he wants but affirming a symptomatic bipolar person’s distorted perceptions does him no favors.

;)