Author The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)  (Read 1571507 times)

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)
« Reply #23130 on: May 17, 2020, 10:42:58 AM »
While I do happen to have a not-so-seekrut back channel to contact Lee!, I have not attempted to use it to gain knowledge of his other non-bellchan broadcast/podcast project.

That's just what you'd say if you had a secret to hide, you secret-hiding bastard! Prepare to die.

« Reply #23131 on: May 18, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
Thank you for the update MV

« Reply #23132 on: May 19, 2020, 02:16:17 PM »
In fact, thanks for the reminder.  Everything is uploading as I type this.  Should be done in a few hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBa12DobiM

« Reply #23133 on: May 25, 2020, 02:40:13 AM »
Listenership has reached an historic low. How could a takeover even be "hostile" at this point? The submission box seems to be filled with little more than numerous duplicate requests for mercy killings and complaints about overwhelming bleach odor. Still, I did just find a headset and microphone, which seems to me now to be an obvious omen. They are woefully inadequate for any kind of legitimate use, and so, would have been perfect here.

I vote, change the format to a quiz show/karaoke combo. They got a model of robot in Japan, available on the shelf right now, and it can do both acceptably well--with a few minor additions, it'll also triple-threat as a bicycle seat. Look, I'm not endorsing the idea, but that's where my vote is going as it represents a strict upgrade to all other available options. Change my mind.

« Reply #23134 on: May 25, 2020, 04:42:20 AM »
zzzzzs, as I aggresivley sauqated my "producer, executive" hayt.  Thus...

Mainlhy or Manlhy grate rad-yo &c...

Thus the pipple wont, sw shell!

Yazzum.

-p

« Reply #23135 on: May 26, 2020, 09:16:23 AM »
Somebody wake up Hicks.

« Reply #23136 on: June 01, 2020, 10:45:59 PM »
Somebody wake up Hicks.

He's dead. They cut off his ears, I think.

« Reply #23137 on: June 02, 2020, 09:47:02 PM »
The people demand a Gabcast, MV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYS6ifV9IN0

« Reply #23138 on: June 02, 2020, 10:00:22 PM »
The people demand a Gabcast, MV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYS6ifV9IN0
I wish MV could be more like Lee.  Lee rocks.

« Reply #23140 on: June 08, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »
Liberace

After the great gabcast interview that we did and I have to say you are awesome at the interview process I had some time to think.

Hint I'm getting to the point of another gabcast with you.  I really enjoyed our conversation!  MOre to come I guess if you are willing!

Take care friends and gab caster listeners.

You seem to be enjoying Lee's throbbing, creamy shaft against your tonsils.

« Reply #23141 on: June 08, 2020, 03:18:54 PM »
Unless your are doing the whole "Luca Magnata" or "Meiwes" thing and have control of the camera and the recordings, that seems like a bad idea.

Was kneeling on a no good nigger's neck until he suffocated a bad idea? I think it was a good idea.

« Reply #23142 on: June 09, 2020, 01:52:19 AM »
Was kneeling on a no good nigger's neck until he suffocated a bad idea? I think it was a good idea.

Even if you want to say that you like the result (burning the cities and unrest), I would say it didn't work out well for that cop. $1,000,000 bail, divorced from his wive, lost his job and will likely do some time where he will be lucky to emerge from prison.

So, even if it was a "good idea" to kill him, even if you like the social results, it was not a good idea for the cop who was recorded. I stand by my thesis that it is best not to kill people on camera unless you alone have control of the recordings.

« Reply #23143 on: June 09, 2020, 02:01:17 AM »
Even if it was a "good idea" to kill him, it was not a good idea for the cop who was recorded.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

« Reply #23144 on: June 09, 2020, 03:11:50 AM »
You say you like burning cities and unrest.

Only kaffirs burn shit.

« Reply #23145 on: June 14, 2020, 06:56:13 AM »
"What, you're here for some fucking Gabcast?  Sheeit, boo this man."
"You ever suck some dick for some fucking Gabcast?"

Name that movie.

I'd suck a dick for a new Gabcast.

peace
Hog

« Reply #23146 on: June 15, 2020, 10:22:45 PM »

The value of this kind of brand loyalty simply cannot be be denied, Lee. What's it gonna take? Another candelabra? We can make that happen.

« Reply #23147 on: June 15, 2020, 10:25:27 PM »
The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Hey mang, you gotta microphone for sale? I can hook up a buyer, stat. PM me for details yo.

« Reply #23148 on: June 16, 2020, 06:14:45 AM »
Yes, faggots are tedious, Lee.

Exactly who is this post looking to convince? I'm frankly puzzled by who the target market is here.

And with all these ponces on my /ignore list, I just haven't seen all this race talk, sexual preference talk, data migration talk in a holistic context before. You've been up to something, haven't you? All this time. Wow!

You sure fooled me, Bre'r Admin. See? Look? I'm a fool! Look at me, doing foolish things! Haw! Haw Haw!

Just eight six more minutes and I can call it a day. What a relief. Do you know how tiring it is to keep up this kind of... oh, yeah, well, right. I guess you do know. Kind sympathies and a warm kudos to you.

« Reply #23149 on: June 16, 2020, 06:58:38 AM »
Gotta mic for sale?

Presuming you have one, Unabomber Jay, use your "smart" phone. It captures perfectly workable sound files.

But I know you're not really asking, so I'll err on the side of caution and say: 8 track/Percocet.

« Reply #23150 on: June 16, 2020, 10:02:24 AM »
"What, you're here for some fucking Gabcast?  Sheeit, boo this man."
"You ever suck some dick for some fucking Gabcast?"

Name that movie.

peace
Hog

I'm beginning to fear our Dear Lee-der has been taken from us. Place your bets on how he went:

1 - The AIDS
2 - A mutant strain of Wu Flu after it had been filtered through the genomes of his Moroccan kin
3 - Assault or arson related to a 'peaceful protest'
4 - He's been a Confederate statue this whole time and finally got torn down

Maybe he just got tired of us again. Last time he removed PMs, maybe this time he'll disable posting entirely and we'll be forced to communicate via smoke signals.

« Reply #23151 on: June 16, 2020, 12:41:34 PM »
I'm beginning to fear our Dear Lee-der has been taken from us. Place your bets on how he went:

1 - The AIDS
2 - A mutant strain of Wu Flu after it had been filtered through the genomes of his Moroccan kin
3 - Assault or arson related to a 'peaceful protest'
4 - He's been a Confederate statue this whole time and finally got torn down

Maybe he just got tired of us again. Last time he removed PMs, maybe this time he'll disable posting entirely and we'll be forced to communicate via smoke signals.

Last seen mowing grass in Pahrump.

« Reply #23152 on: June 16, 2020, 12:46:20 PM »

Not a bad gig if you can get it.........

« Reply #23153 on: June 16, 2020, 04:44:22 PM »
Exactly who is this post looking to convince? I'm frankly puzzled by who the target market is here.

And with all these ponces on my /ignore list, I just haven't seen all this race talk, sexual preference talk, data migration talk in a holistic context before. You've been up to something, haven't you? All this time. Wow!

You sure fooled me, Bre'r Admin. See? Look? I'm a fool! Look at me, doing foolish things! Haw! Haw Haw!

Just eight six more minutes and I can call it a day. What a relief. Do you know how tiring it is to keep up this kind of... oh, yeah, well, right. I guess you do know. Kind sympathies and a warm kudos to you.

What have I been up to?

« Reply #23154 on: June 17, 2020, 07:52:32 AM »

Good to hear Heatha gave Lee some work, especially after what he said about her in 'Desert Heat' and 'In Nye'.

« Reply #23155 on: June 19, 2020, 01:01:20 PM »

« Reply #23156 on: June 27, 2020, 06:02:17 PM »

Some of y'all should check this one out. Just a suggestion!

« Reply #23157 on: June 27, 2020, 07:08:00 PM »

Some of y'all should check this one out. Just a suggestion!
No need to read after some quick research.  SSDD.

« Reply #23158 on: June 27, 2020, 10:12:29 PM »
quick research.  SSDD.

"I have to hurry up and do this research so I can do more research."

« Reply #23159 on: July 11, 2020, 03:00:42 PM »
Dynamo, IF this thing goes off as planned.  Methinks it will be even more epic than the last.

Lee sounded kinda nasal on that one, I thank I got infacted.  My mind wasn't innit...

Re-listening now...

Puppies!

-p