Author The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)  (Read 1510298 times)

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)
« Reply #23130 on: May 17, 2020, 10:42:58 AM »
While I do happen to have a not-so-seekrut back channel to contact Lee!, I have not attempted to use it to gain knowledge of his other non-bellchan broadcast/podcast project.

That's just what you'd say if you had a secret to hide, you secret-hiding bastard! Prepare to die.

« Reply #23131 on: May 18, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
Thank you for the update MV

« Reply #23132 on: May 19, 2020, 02:16:17 PM »
In fact, thanks for the reminder.  Everything is uploading as I type this.  Should be done in a few hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBa12DobiM

« Reply #23133 on: May 25, 2020, 02:40:13 AM »
Listenership has reached an historic low. How could a takeover even be "hostile" at this point? The submission box seems to be filled with little more than numerous duplicate requests for mercy killings and complaints about overwhelming bleach odor. Still, I did just find a headset and microphone, which seems to me now to be an obvious omen. They are woefully inadequate for any kind of legitimate use, and so, would have been perfect here.

I vote, change the format to a quiz show/karaoke combo. They got a model of robot in Japan, available on the shelf right now, and it can do both acceptably well--with a few minor additions, it'll also triple-threat as a bicycle seat. Look, I'm not endorsing the idea, but that's where my vote is going as it represents a strict upgrade to all other available options. Change my mind.

« Reply #23134 on: May 25, 2020, 04:42:20 AM »
zzzzzs, as I aggresivley sauqated my "producer, executive" hayt.  Thus...

Mainlhy or Manlhy grate rad-yo &c...

Thus the pipple wont, sw shell!

Yazzum.

-p

« Reply #23135 on: May 26, 2020, 09:16:23 AM »
Somebody wake up Hicks.