• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 04:32:35 PM
You know how Trump said he'd be too busy to play golf? He's playing golf.

Oh noes!  He is playing golf on a Saturday.  IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

We drumpfkins are finished now!

Golfing on Saturday, holy shit!

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 10, 2017, 06:09:38 PM
;D ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/873659078576402432

I can't wait to see all the sour liberal faces again like during the Comey debacle.

I can't wait for the liberal melt down either.

Get some rest you shit bag liberals, really give us a good melt down this Tuesday, like really get them tears and rage stored up.

See you then!

sendafan2013

this is the begining of the impeachable segment of Mr. Trumps campaigns?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: نظرية الفوضى on June 10, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Only the Reps can impeach him, and they'll be spineless until he hurts them. I predict somewhere between July and October. He could be persuaded to resign and then he can blame the media.

''JUST IN: General Jeff Sessions agrees to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday''

Let me guess - we'll have bars open early with crowds of idiots watching like its a sporting event;  the Fake News Media will be prepping the dupes telling them this time they'll get Trump for sure;  and when it doesn't happen - again - the story will be a twisting of the testimony into Trump ''lying'' and ominous testimony ''later'' that will do him in, with no mention of that morning's prediction of the imminent removal of Trump.

Am I close?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:27:26 PM
Only the Reps can impeach him, and they'll be spineless until he hurts them. I predict somewhere between July and October. He could be persuaded to resign and then he can blame the media.

Yeah, over here we usually need evidence for that to happen.  And when its a President, it should probably be something important.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

He hasn't done anything to warrant being impeached though.  I know you liberal shit bags have thick skulls and rationality isn't part of your overall temperament but, come on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 06:44:50 PM
He hasn't done anything to warrant being impeached though.  I know you liberal shit bags have thick skulls and rationality isn't part of your overall temperament but, come on.

Oh I'm sure you'll let Mueller know he's wasting his time.... Before he gets really busy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 06:34:49 PM
Yeah, over here we usually need evidence for that to happen.  And when its a President, it should probably be something important.

Quite right. Have you tickets to get in and see what Mueller, the FBI, The two intel committees are looking at? I can't get them, but presumably you know they're just playing cards all day...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: نظرية الفوضى on June 10, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

No, Hajji. No jihad against Trump.  ;)

Meister_000

;D ;D ;D

(fucking little weasel maggot!)
Sessions abruptly CANCELS public testimony

Amid growing controversy, Sessions abruptly cancels public testimonyThe sudden move comes as Sessions faces more scrutiny for his involvement in the Comey firing and meetings with Russia.

https://thinkprogress.org/sessions-cancels-testimony-f8874373e4f

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was scheduled to testify publicly next Tuesday before the House and Senate appropriations committees. On Saturday, he abruptly canceled.

In letters to the chairmen of the committees, Sessions writes that he will send his deputy, Rod Rosenstein, to the hearing instead. In explaining the cancellation, Sessions writes that he believed that members of the committees were planning on asking him about “issues related to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 election.”

Sessions’ role in the ongoing probe into Trump campaign’s alleged communications with Russia has come under increased scrutiny since the testimony of former FBI Director James Comey this week.

Comey’s testimony raised questions about Sessions’ engagements with Russia and his involvement in Comey’s firing despite Sessions’ recusal from the Russia investigation, which Comey was leading . . .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:52:12 PM
Oh I'm sure you'll let Mueller know he's wasting his time.... Before he gets really busy.

Mueller is a chode muncher! That little pantywaist will get with the program if he knows what's good for him.  ;)

;D ;D ;D

What we have here are at least two illiterates. 

NBC News for sending out a tweet stating Sessions is going to testify, while attaching a document stating otherwise - and the reason for it (he recused himself and has nothing to say on the matter).  The other illiterate is Miser for posting it, and being all happy horseshit over it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 07:40:55 PM
What we have here are at least two illiterates. 

NBC News for sending out a tweet stating Sessions is going to testify, while attaching a document stating otherwise - and the reason for it (he recused himself and has nothing to say on the matter).  The other illiterate is Miser for posting it, and being all happy horseshit over it.

It is funny and she does it with great regularity. I just grew tired of pointing that out to her. She never seems to get it.  ::) ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:54:34 PM
Quite right. Have you tickets to get in and see what Mueller, the FBI, The two intel committees are looking at? I can't get them, but presumably you know they're just playing cards all day...

What I have been aware of is this months long witch hunt, and that it has revealed zero evidence of anything.  If there was something there it would have come out by now.  See my previous posts for what this is really all about.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 10, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

(fucking little weasel maggot!)
Sessions abruptly CANCELS public testimony

Amid growing controversy, Sessions abruptly cancels public testimonyThe sudden move comes as Sessions faces more scrutiny for his involvement in the Comey firing and meetings with Russia.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was scheduled to testify publicly next Tuesday before the House and Senate appropriations committees. On Saturday, he abruptly canceled.

In letters to the chairmen of the committees, Sessions writes that he will send his deputy, Rod Rosenstein, to the hearing instead. In explaining the cancellation, Sessions writes that he believed that members of the committees were planning on asking him about “issues related to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 election.”

Sessions’ role in the ongoing probe into Trump campaign’s alleged communications with Russia has come under increased scrutiny since the testimony of former FBI Director James Comey this week.

Comey’s testimony raised questions about Sessions’ engagements with Russia and his involvement in Comey’s firing despite Sessions’ recusal from the Russia investigation, which Comey was leading . . .

Oh for heaven's sakes.  PER THE MEMO YOU POSTED Sessions was going to testify before a joint appropriations committee regarding the Justice Dept BUDGET.  Some of the committee members stated they were going to focus on the Russian interference investigation.  Which is inappropriate for that committee, especially considering there are plenty of other official ongoing investigations into that, and considering Sessions recused himself from it anyway and would have no answers to their questions - unless its a ambush.  Which would be even more inappropriate.

Since Congress wants to hear from him on that issue, and it includes classified material, he's agreed to testify in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee instead.  In the mean time, his deputy will testify on the BUDGET issues, which, I dunno, are an integral part of the business of the government and ought to be discussed as planned.

Please tell us what is wrong with any of that?  I realize the Democrats have shown zero interest in protecting classified information, and have shown zero in the way of appropriate conduct on any of this, but that doesn't mean Sessions shouldn't.

Which is a long way of saying not only are you the weasel maggot, and you apparently don't even read at a 4th grade level.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 07:31:47 PM
Mueller is a chode muncher! That little pantywaist will get with the program if he knows what's good for him.  ;)

You tell him Barbie. You tell him. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 07:45:39 PM
What I have been aware of is this months long witch hunt, and that it has revealed zero evidence of anything.  If there was something there it would have come out by now.  See my previous posts for what this is really all about.

Mueller is leading it then? I guess so... ???

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 07:56:43 PM
Oh for heaven's sakes.  PER THE MEMO YOU POSTED Sessions was going to testify before a joint appropriations committee regarding the Justice Dept BUDGET.  Some of the committee members stated they were going to focus on the Russian interference investigation.  Which is inappropriate for that committee, especially considering there are plenty of other official ongoing investigations into that, and considering Sessions recused himself from it anyway and would have no answers to their questions - unless its a ambush.  Which would be even more inappropriate.

Since Congress wants to hear from him on that issue, and it includes classified material, he's agreed to testify in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee instead.  In the mean time, his deputy will testify on the BUDGET issues, which, I dunno, are an integral part of the business of the government and ought to be discussed as planned.

Please tell us what is wrong with any of that?  I realize the Democrats have shown zero interest in protecting classified information, and have shown zero in the way of appropriate conduct on any of this, but that doesn't mean Sessions shouldn't.

Which is a long way of saying not only are you the weasel maggot, and you apparently don't even read at a 4th grade level.

Re PB's inability to READ!:
Interesting that you "forgot" to include the link to the FULL ARTICLE

[continueing . . .]

"Sessions’ role in the ongoing probe into Trump campaign’s alleged communications with Russia has come under increased scrutiny since the testimony of former FBI Director James Comey this week.

Comey’s testimony raised questions about Sessions’ engagements with Russia and his involvement in Comey’s firing despite Sessions’ recusal from the Russia investigation, which Comey was leading.

WYDEN: Let me turn to the attorney general. In your statement, you said that you and the FBI leadership team decided not to discuss the president’s actions with Attorney General Sessions, even though he had not recused himself. What was it about the attorney general’s interactions with the Russians or his behavior with regard to the investigation that would have led the entire leadership of the FBI to make this decision?

COMEY: Our judgment, as I recall, is that he was very close to and inevitably going to recuse himself for a variety of reasons. We also were aware of facts that I can’t discuss in an opening setting that would make his continued engagement in a Russia-related investigation problematic. So we were convinced â€" in fact, I think we’d already heard the career people were recommending that he recuse himself, that he was not going to be in contact with Russia-related matters much longer. That turned out to be the case.

WYDEN: How would you characterize Attorney General Sessions’s adherence to his recusal? In particular, with regard to his involvement in your firing, which the president has acknowledged was because of the Russian investigation.

COMEY: That’s a question I can’t answer. I think it is a reasonable question. If, as the president said, I was fired because of the Russia investigation, why was the attorney general involved in that chain? I don’t know. So I don’t have an answer for the question.

It was later reported that Comey privately told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Sessions was involved in a third undisclosed meeting with Russian officials during the campaign. During his confirmation hearing, Sessions testified under oath that he had no meetings with Russian officials during the campaign. He later admitted to two meetings.

Instead of testifying publicly before the appropriations committees, where these matters could be discussed in the light of day, Sessions will appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee. The Washington Post and USA Today report that Sessions’ appearance is expected to be closed.

Sessions’ decision not to appear before the committees was met with harsh criticism from Sen. Pat Leahy (D-VT):

https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/status/873689818470993920

https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/status/873694707410456577

https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/status/873695239579590656

The scheduling of Sessions’ reportedly private appearance before the Senate Intelligence Committee at the exact same time he was scheduled to testify publicly required the cooperation of the chairman of the committee, Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC).

It was reported in February that, at the request of the White House, Burr spoke to media organizations to downplay the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russian officials. Burr was an vocal supporter of Trump’s candidacy and an official adviser to the campaign.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 10, 2017, 08:32:20 PM
Re PB's inability to READ!:
Interesting that you "forgot" to include the link to the FULL ARTICLE

[continueing . . .]...

Is it?  I don't are about this garbage.  No one does.

I saw you post it the first time with a bunch of dumb smiley faces, and a little later all angry about it.  THEN I read just the memo you posted (twice), and found more evidence of your lack of reading comprehension.  Now you're up to date.

PS I didn't read past the misspelled ''continuing'' in your post either

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 09:47:36 PM
Is it?  I don't are about this garbage.  No one does.

I saw you post it the first time with a bunch of dumb smiley faces, and a little later all angry about it.  THEN I read just the memo you posted (twice), and found more evidence of your lack of reading comprehension.  Now you're up to date.

PS I didn't read the rest of this post either

That's because I fried your DEMENTED LIEING ASS again.

Next.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 10, 2017, 09:51:19 PM
That's because I fried your DEMENTED LIEING ASS again.

Next.

I doubt anyone did.  Can you try to be more succinct?  And spellcheck is your friend.

Meister_000

"Please don't do this to us. We thought our VA benefits were safe."

Proposed VA Benefit Cut Angers Elderly, Disabled Vets

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/06/01/proposed-va-benefit-cut-angers-elderly-disabled-vets.html

JUNE 1st,  2017

"The plan to cut financial support for aging and disabled veterans included in President Donald Trump's $1.1 trillion federal budget proposal has led to bitterness and confusion among the estimated 225,000 vets who could lose the payments.

The reductions may also trigger a political backlash against the president, who made reforming and increasing support for the Department of Veterans Affairs a major part of his campaign against Hillary Clinton.

"Make that guy in the White House keep his promise to all of us veterans, lest we all fall by the wayside and be left on the battlefield," said a former Army staff sergeant who served in Vietnam.

"Please don't do this to us," said a sailor who served on ships in the Tonkin Gulf during the Vietnam War. "My wife and I already live our later years in constant uncertainty. We thought our VA benefits were fairly safe."

"I have become aware that President Trump's VA budget sets to screw Vietnam veterans first in line by eliminating the unemployability benefit for those of us who actually served and sacrificed who have reached the age of Social Security benefits," said a former Navy lieutenant who flew the EP-3E version of the P-3 Orion surveillance aircraft in Vietnam.

"What can we do? Based on this, veterans would be in better shape if a Democrat had been elected," said another vet. "I voted for Trump because of promises of helping the veterans, not taking away. I surely hope I don't regret voting for him." . . .