• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

SnapT

George, if Gnoory is really you, give us some sort of sign on the air.  Like, make a reference to a TWILIGHT ZONE episode.  Then we'll know for sure.

P.S. I love you.

SaucyRossy

George did you skip basic science in school??? How did oil get in the oceans.

/facepalm

Black Hole

Dang! The heat is on. After this page its an official countdown and Happy New Year!

bateman

Well George, there are Mobil 1 bottles buried deep, deep down in the sediment. 10W 20 is further down than 5W 20. But I suspect they were ALL put there by ancient aliens.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on August 12, 2013, 11:48:48 PM
Well George, there are Mobil 1 bottles buried deep, deep down in the sediment. 10W 20 is further down than 5W 20. But I suspect they were ALL put there by ancient aliens.

Hhaha but how was oil created or made

crockasocks

Dave: "All around the country, sink holes are popping up."

I'm very interested in the timing of this.  Mr. Noory, I do believe it is you.  I am not going to lose faith with the others here and retract any of my feelings about the program but I will say it has been easy to turn you into a caricature and go too far sometimes. 

I am sure you aren't here because you want to be part of this great George Noory Sucks site.  It's a strategic move.  But in a month, many of the posters will divert their interest to Dark Matter and the activity here will dissipate.  Art will have his audience and you'll have yours.  I guess I don't understand why you've chosen this time to reach out.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SnapT on August 12, 2013, 11:41:26 PM
George, if Gnoory is really you, give us some sort of sign on the air.  Like, make a reference to a TWILIGHT ZONE episode.  Then we'll know for sure.

P.S. I love you.

Well he mentioned the twilight zone but that could happen in any show George does.

Open a line up to fracking horror stories and we will know its him.

bateman

I just choked on my drink when he made the Twilight Zone reference.

SnapT

Now we know for sure.  Welcome to BellGab, George!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on August 12, 2013, 11:52:57 PM

I just imagined Patrick Bateman spitting up a diet coke.

Black Hole

Quote from: crockasocks on August 12, 2013, 11:50:34 PM
Dave: "All around the country, sink holes are popping up."
lolololololololololololololol sheer frickin' classic oxymoronism and George Noory

bateman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 12, 2013, 11:54:49 PM
I just imagined Patrick Bateman spitting up a diet coke.

Bourbon & Coke, actually!

TequilaMB

It can't be Dave, isn't the show on? Shouldn't he be conducting a brilliant interview with some guest instead of reading/posting on forums right now?

Oh, right. Carry on.

crockasocks

Quote from: SnapT on August 12, 2013, 11:53:52 PM
Now we know for sure.  Welcome to BellGab, George!

He should come back on a long break.  Even if it's Tommy pretending to be him.  Still epic.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 12, 2013, 11:52:09 PM
Well he mentioned the twilight zone but that could happen in any show George does.

Open a line up to fracking horror stories and we will know its him.

I missed it!  How did he possibly tie TZ into fracking?

Gnoory

Regardless of whether you continue to listen to me or not.......those of you who have truly offered constructive criticism...I do appreciate it..anyone who cant grow and learn has a closed mind.

fracking openlines hmmmmmmmmmmmm

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:01:29 AM
Regardless of whether you continue to listen to me or not.......those of you who have truly offered constructive criticism...I do appreciate it..anyone who cant grow and learn has a closed mind.

I'll pm you my criticisms. Appreciate your willingness to read them.

Black Hole

Quote from: bateman on August 12, 2013, 11:52:57 PM
Are u shitting me?  You are so funny I just don't know when to take you seriously.  Did that really happen?

crockasocks

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:03:35 AM
Are u shitting me?  You are so funny I just don't know when to take you seriously.  Did that really happen?

It happened, right on cue.

Black Hole

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:01:29 AM

how the hell are you posting and hosting noory numbnuts, you can't possibly do two things at once.

Gnoory

hey blackhole...grow up...its called a commercial break

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:03:56 AM
Perfect

And I mean fracking HORROR stories. Not just about fracking but about it personally effecting the caller.

Specifically being able to light your tap water on fire.

Roy Hinkley

"How Long Has this Been Going On" - is that another shout out from Dave for how long he's been on this thread?

Dave Noorie

Woot... 1k pages tomarroww.   Time to heet up sum pizza rollls...   

Needle woman

GNoory......fracking open lines....go for it!!!   Spontaneity would be fun!  Lets hear what people have to say, because, honestly this isn't a very interesting topic for this time of night.  No offense meant, just that we late birds enjoy different topics than those which may be heard all day long.

bateman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 12:02:48 AM
I'll pm you my criticisms. Appreciate your willingness to read them.

Please do it in the form of an Eye Pad comic.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Dave Noorie on August 13, 2013, 12:08:48 AM
Woot... 1k pages tomarroww.   Time to heet up sum pizza rollls...

Haha too bad you can't make some delicious snacks from George's late night snack cook book.....