• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Well, you know, everybody, or at least a million people by year's end, should be able to afford 15 cents a day (23 cents a day for a one month subscription) for the Coast Insider perks which don't really add much to the program, but George has real empathy for the burden of having to pay to listen to Art.

Morgus

Did Noory plug coastgab Friday night in order to win MV's $25 prize money?
Did he get the $25 yet? :D

ItsOver

You get what you pay for with Jorch.  Heck, if somebody was forcing me to listen to Jorch, I'd be trying to buy my way out.

Morgus

Quote from: popple on August 11, 2013, 02:04:40 PM
The only thing Jorch has to hold onto is that to listen to Art you need to pay for sirusxm. LOL YOU DON'T. Torrents will be available, and I bet a crafty Art fan will even hook up a free live stream to share. I've seen people do it for other xm shows.
Please start a thread for free Sirius/XM Art Bell show internet sources so we can all find them easily and keep updated.  :)

Black Hole

Quote from: popple on August 11, 2013, 02:04:40 PM
I've never regretted a moment of listening to Art, and I  never will. Paid or not.

I already know I'll replay his new shows over and over and over and over and over  8)
lol
and over!

It's over for Nemorrhoid!  We have waited a dozen painstaking, insufferable and embarrassing years for this September. 

No more aggravating my hiatus hernia.  No more giving me shpilkes in my genecktecessoink.  So this post is dedicated to the best entertainer in the history of show buisiness. Aart Bell. I'm a little verklempt myself. Give me a second. Talk amongst yourselves. There I feel better. All I can say, Aart returning, it's a beautiful thing.  It's like buttah!  It makes you want to have Christmas.  There, I feel better!

popple

http://youtu.be/Gs069dndIYk

Do you remember the
21st 16th night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love,
Remember how we knew love was here to stay

Now December found the love that we shared in September.
Only blue talk and love,
Remember the true love we share today

Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

Ba de ya - golden dreams were shiny days

crockasocks

Hitler Learns Art Bell is Returning to Radio

Somebody do it please!  I don't have the talent or the patience.

Adj:  I'm afraid there is more, Mein Fuhrer.
A.H.: What?!!!
Adj.: He has booked Glynis McCants for his first show.
A.H.: Die Zahlen Frau?!!!

CampsieNP

I love these Hitler clips too. Hope someone can put it together. Great idea.

zeebo

Quote from: qaddisin on August 11, 2013, 03:08:32 AM
It's proof of what Dave really thinks about his audience: that they have the intellectual capability of 2nd graders.

Sadly, present company excluded, I think this has become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

ACE of CLUBS

"There's a shit-storm a brewing, and Ricky (George) is going to be caught in the eye of the shit-icane ..... "  Trailer Park Boys

popple

Someone needs to make "Hitler finds out about George Noory's new long term contract" video too.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 11, 2013, 03:09:48 PM
"There's a shit-storm a brewing, and Ricky (George) is going to be caught in the eye of the shit-icane ..... "  Trailer Park Boys

F*ck Tommy! What are we going to do?

(I'm not sure how Bubbles fits in except it was a funny picture).

crockasocks

Art has apparently added to his previous Facebook post:

Black Hole

Quote from: crockasocks on August 11, 2013, 04:23:33 PM
Art has apparently added to his previous Facebook post:

And here's why:

"I was crushingly bored talking about politics 30 hours a week."
Art Bell

popple

Quote from: Morgus on August 11, 2013, 02:23:58 PM
Please start a thread for free Sirius/XM Art Bell show internet sources so we can all find them easily and keep updated.  :)

If I come across any I will be sure to let you kind folks know!

Spinner

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 09, 2013, 06:23:44 PM
He got the "poor Al Bielek" treatment. Publicly embarrass the "down on their luck" while convincing gullible listeners that you're a nice guy.
OMG, I just heard the part where Dave tells the world he gave money to Spike Mike. What a self-serving and mean-spirited act.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Spinner on August 11, 2013, 05:38:33 PM

OMG, I just heard the part where Dave tells the world he gave money to Spike Mike. What a self-serving and mean-spirited act.

Could you please direct me to that clip?

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: popple on August 11, 2013, 04:37:48 PM
If I come across any I will be sure to let you kind folks know!

Does anyone think Art would put podcasts on his website?  I don't even care if there is a small fee for that, I just don't really want to subscribe to Sirius for only one radio show.  I have an internet radio already, so I get a bazillion stations for free and don't need all the Sirius stations.

popple

The only reason Jorch ever does nice things is to make himself look good. He sees it as an investment in his public character or something.

Do all these Noory supporters who keep saying he's a "nice guy" ever notice the things he promises people never come to fruition?

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 11, 2013, 05:52:30 PM
Does anyone think Art would put podcasts on his website?  I don't even care if there is a small fee for that, I just don't really want to subscribe to Sirius for only one radio show.  I have an internet radio already, so I get a bazillion stations for free and don't need all the Sirius stations.

I wonder if Art would get caught if he were to secretly host a FREE live stream of his show and then post the links to forums under an alias. Would Sirius simply laugh and ask him to take it down or would they penalize him? I don't know why but I could see him doing this. Hehehe  ;D

SaucyRossy

No current plans for a separate podcast subscription. Right now subscribing to Sirius is the only way. However if you get the Internet radio subscription it's pretty much the same as getting stream link. Just change the mindset that you're paying for stuff you won't listen to and that you're paying for something you will, Art.

Roy Hinkley

Thanks for the replies Popple and SaucyRossy - appreciate the input.

Spinner

Now that I've listened to Dave's acknowledgement of Art's new show, all I can say is, wow. It sounded scripted and so insincere! Not only that, but some of it sounded condescending and sarcastic to me. And it really irks me that he referred to Art as "the guy." (!!!) What an awful lack of respect.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Spinner on August 11, 2013, 05:38:33 PM

So much for doing good deeds in private. So much for not bragging about your charitable acts.

Spinner

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 10, 2013, 01:58:05 AMAnd in the midst of it all, he still manages a perfect Nooryism as he informs us he's died on air many times. Literally.
. . .  No, George. You die on air metaphorically every night: literally, only in our dreams.
LOL
This is just another example of his illiteracy. The man doesn't know the meaning of words and common phrases.

Black Hole

Quote from: Spinner on August 11, 2013, 06:46:30 PM
LOL
This is just another example of his illiteracy. The man doesn't know the meaning of words and common phrases.
If you are reading this George Noory, I loathe you.  I loathe the site of you and the sound of you.  I loathe the embarrassment of you.  I loathe your stupidity.  I loathe any one associated with you even your immediate family.  You should go back to the middle east and live on hummus and turmeric.  Maybe some pizza rolls once you learn how to eat them, or not.  You have caused a tremendous and horrific effect on the radio waves that leave this planet and roll into space.  You, along with many others, have shamed our planet and our beings and have made us look like fools to all aliens, evil or good.  They laugh at you George Noory.  They will never come here as long as you breathe into that mike.  Get another job.  Stop making earth look bad!  Enough is enough!  STOP so you don't cause a war of the worlds!  You have done enough!

ooops gotta go!  Dexter is coming on soon!

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 10, 2013, 01:58:05 AM
... And in the midst of it all, he still manages a perfect Nooryism as he informs us he's died on air many times. Literally. Assclown. No, George. You die on air metaphorically every night: literally, only in our dreams.

Fucking George.  He thinks adding 'literally' to a comment is a way to add emphasis. 

Way to go University of Detroit - Mercy giving someone a degree in broadcasting or journalism, or whatever the shit it is you gave him, who doesn't even use the language well or even try to.

Father Jack

On the C2C website, under "in the news" is this: "Baby catches fire due to rare condition."
Right in George's Wheelhouse, I'd say.
He'll probably do the first hour of tomorrow's show on this one! A mean baby in the making.

Renaldo

I wonder if Dave puts Pizza Punch on his pizza rolls. I bet they're pretty good that way.

zeebo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 10, 2013, 10:00:32 PM
Realize one thing George, EVERYTHING you have was built by one man, Art Bell. And you have torn it down piece by piece, you have turned it into an amateurish show that people still listen to because they don't have another option. Well now they do, Art will be on enough every week and EARLIER in the night. Listening to Art's show then listening to your show would be pointless. It would be like going to the World series then going to a softball game.

More like wiffle ball I'd say.

Morgus

nope, Keith Rowland already answered that sometime back on the artbell.com facebook page.
the only way to play Art's new show (live, replay, or on demand archive) is thru the Sirius internet app, no downloads or podcasts (unless some subscriber takes the time to record, edit, and provide some shows free via torrent or other download at some point, but that wouldn't be at Art's website)