• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Imconfused on April 29, 2015, 09:32:01 AM
that is so sad.......
What's sad is how most of the dudes on this forum have had their way with this insatiable gab groupie.

Imconfused

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2015, 09:39:44 AM
What's sad is how most of the dudes on this forum have had their way with this insatiable gab groupie.

I understand.  she's very hot.  It's kind of hard to say "no" to her.

aldousburbank

I agree with the general consensus that Keith was a straight up dude to call in to the Gabcast. My only issue with him is that I believe he's avoidicating the whole neck beard issue.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2015, 10:54:15 AM
I agree with the general consensus that Keith was a straight up dude to call in to the Gabcast. My only issue with him is that I believe he's avoidicating the whole neck beard issue.

he was shifty on that, wasn't he?

Imconfused

I have a problem.  I don't understand the term.

Imconfused

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2015, 11:29:07 AM
That's what the rumor is.  ;)

heheh,

can't screw with  "aldous"  that's for sure......

paladin1991

Quote from: The General on April 28, 2015, 11:54:03 AM
I love how Onan says "Nurry" referring to Dave.
Rhymes with furry. I wonder if Nurry would be the keynote speaker at a furry convention?.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Imconfused on April 29, 2015, 11:38:32 AM
heheh,

can't screw with  "aldous"  that's for sure......
Oh you can, if you're real lucky.  ::)

bateman

Forgive me if this has been answered previously, but whose bird or child was shrieking throughout this whole fucking thing?

onan

Quote from: bateman on April 29, 2015, 11:48:41 AM
Forgive me if this has been answered previously, but whose bird or child was shrieking throughout this whole fucking thing?

My van isn't soundproof... Okay? you happy now?

Imconfused

Quote from: bateman on April 29, 2015, 11:48:41 AM

AHAHAHA

bateman :  that's another avatar?

I swear to god,  people,  ease up with those avatars,  cause I can't take it anymore.....

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on April 29, 2015, 11:50:31 AM

I've seen this van driving around, and took a snap of it. Now I know who owns it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2015, 11:10:12 AM
he was shifty on that, wasn't he?

Y'all think he's got a beard on his balls too?

ziznak

yeah that nurry chick... she doesnt believe in coincidences but man does she believe in rimjobs!!!

Morgus

It was good to hear Keith Rowland call in on the GabCast.
Keith talked live before recently but only live around early Sat 1AM PT on a special extra hour after the After Dark show streamed on DMRN and that was never replayed or available as archived podcast.
Fortunately  Keith's appearance on GabCast can be heard via downloadable podcast - thanks for that.

It was interesting to hear the history of Keith's first work on Art Bell's website and later being hired by Premier Radio after Art's c2cam was sold to them for the last few years of Art's hosting. Keith even did the first websites then for Premier's other big radio hosts Rush and Dr. Laura.  But when Art retired and Noory took over c2cam, Premier went with their own people for their websites including Noory's c2cam website, and Keith went off on his own then.

Imconfused

Quote from: ziznak on April 29, 2015, 12:21:02 PM
yeah that nurry chick... she doesnt believe in coincidences but man does she believe in rimjobs!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

This kind of language is definately not called for.

and....  I'm NOT baking cookies for you,  now.

take that,  ziz......

Heather Wade

Quote from: onan on April 29, 2015, 11:50:31 AM

Yeah, but is your van down by the river?

nextgen.fm

Thanks for the show the other night, I had a lot of things on my mind it was a nice break and hearing about Keith's history with Art was pretty cool!

Juan

Will there be an emergency Gabcast tonight? There has been no drama for 24-hours.
Also, I hate this iPad.

saucerlike

I never felt so out of the loop after not visiting a board for 2 months... 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: saucerlike on April 30, 2015, 12:51:50 PM
I never felt so out of the loop after not visiting a board for 2 months...

don't worry.  all you need to do is join the "mv clique" and you'll receive hourly updates in the form of a recorded phone call message (and massage).  only $1.99 per minute, void where prohibited. no fatties.

i would tell you where to get the application form, but you must be "in" with the right people to get that.

There was a young fapper named MV
Whose forum PremRat did envy
When a hack took it down
There were frowns all around
Then with service restored, the dumb bastard forgets to pay the bill..

CampsieNP

If it is in fact true, I am unhappy that the one female host on the GabCast is no longer part of the panel.

There are a lot of women that are on the forum, and I, for one, liked having a female perspective during the show.
I am not pleased that we will no longer have that perspective on the GabCast.

MV and Mr. Bell: As fathers of young daughters I would think you would have an understanding of the very real need for girls/women to have every opportunity to have a voice in this world. Our voices are very often ignored, discounted, minimized and, then, silenced.
I am sure you want your daughters to maximize their potential in all ways.

Please see how this situation has intrinsic unfairness and use your influence to rectify it.
Thank you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: CampsieNP on May 02, 2015, 08:48:23 PM
If it is in fact true, I am unhappy that the one female host on the GabCast is no longer part of the panel.

There are a lot of women that are on the forum, and I, for one, liked having a female perspective during the show.
I am not pleased that we will no longer have that perspective on the GabCast.

MV and Mr. Bell: As fathers of young daughters I would think you would have an understanding of the very real need for girls/women to have every opportunity to have a voice in this world. Our voices are very often ignored, discounted, minimized and, then, silenced.
I am sure you want your daughters to maximize their potential in all ways.

Please see how this situation has intrinsic unfairness and use your influence to rectify it.
Thank you.
(Redacted) is too good for this corn. Weekend/Co-host on MITD, that's more her league.

CampsieNP

Come on Aldous,,,,see it from our point of view. It is not right.
love ya babe.