• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Azzerae on May 07, 2015, 12:43:35 PM
Dave bailed on her?!

He did. I can't find the audio or remember the show date, so I have no way to back up my claims other than to say it was very uncomfortable and the ET said we were ruining the Earth.

They seem to always say that though

AZZERAE

Quote from: Skunk Ape on May 07, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
He did. I can't find the audio or remember the show date...

I remember that show too, Skunk Ape  :)

Just not the date.

For Dave to have booted her, it musta been baaaaaad!

eddie dean

Quote from: Skunk Ape on May 07, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
... ET said we were ruining the Earth.

They seem to always say that though

Isn't it remarkable (coincidence?) how the messages from the ETs always seem to coincide with the politics & ideas of the person they are speaking through.
Billy Meier and the Pleiadians as an example

eddie dean

Quote from: BobGrau on May 07, 2015, 06:14:15 AM
Eddie Dean: knows exactly when to say 'squirrel'

Indeed!
My apologies to zeebo! :)

ONeill

Quote from: Skunk Ape on May 07, 2015, 12:37:36 PM
Now I don't remember if this was the same person, but a few years ago he had to bail on some woman claiming that an ET was sitting next to her and it was answering the questions that Noory was asking. . . pretty bad when Dave bails out.

Astroguy did an episode on this bullshit. He plays a segment of C2C where Nancy complains she wasn't on C2C for a very long time. Dave responds that, well, your predictshonsh were wrong. I was amazed, where do you get a spine like that?

BobGrau

Quote from: Treading Water on May 07, 2015, 01:21:47 PM
Yeah, but I think you're the only one who spells it:  B. o. b.     hee hee    :P

I'm in a spiral now... was that a subtle rebuke for my admittedly tactless post, based on an old post I made about being accused of having poor hygiene at work*? Or has my conscience, caught in the act of trying to eat itself, thrown up all over the thread? Either way, apologies all round. It's just I used to know a Starr who talked a lot of Zeta.

*(now pretty much debunked, btw - the guy turned out to be an all-round scheming  asshole)

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on May 08, 2015, 05:50:54 AM
That's funny I thought of you when I read this:

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/automatic-sperm-extractor-introduced-chinese-hospital
I have one.  I call it Jazz.  It likes to cuddle afterwards. 

And yes, it does, put the lotion on my skin.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2015, 01:43:58 PM
heh heh, b_dubb, "necrotic tissue"...
"I'm afraid I have some bad news Mary Anne. Your ass is dead. There's nothing to be done. I'm sorry." - some ass doctor somewhere

MV/Liberace!

I just heard Onan on the latest episode telling how he explained to someone at work that he "does a podcast"... bwaaaaahahaha, awesome.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 08:51:54 AM
I just heard Onan on the latest episode telling how he explained to someone at work that he "does a podcast"... bwaaaaahahaha, awesome.

The GabCast airs during the work day for me so I leave work (I'm my own boss) to do the show. A colleague asked me where I was going and it was less embarrassing to tell them I was going to get an AIDs test.

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on May 12, 2015, 08:36:39 AM
The GabCast airs during the work day for me so I leave work (I'm my own boss) to do the show. A colleague asked me where I was going and it was less embarrassing to tell them I was going to get an AIDs test.
Huh.  So is felchie.  Have you guys met?

jazmunda

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2015, 08:43:00 AM
Huh.  So is felchie.  Have you guys met?

My business, which is designed to make me money, more than provides for my family. Despite the fact that I haven't produced a male heir, I am a man.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on May 12, 2015, 08:51:28 AM
My business, which is designed to make me money, more than provides for my family. Despite the fact that I haven't produced a male heir, I am a man.  ;D
No male heir?  Good Lord, Man!  You're a Man!  Need me to come down there and help you with that?  Man Up!

jazmunda

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2015, 08:53:11 AM
No male heir?  Good Lord, Man!  You're a Man!  Need me to come down there and help you with that?  Man Up!

You talk a big game but I'm not sure you could handle an Aussie woman.  :P

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 12, 2015, 09:00:42 AM

Well, we are pretty sure you can't. ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on May 12, 2015, 09:00:42 AM
Oh.  Your wife was to be involved?  Yeah, I guess I could show her, too.   ::)

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 12, 2015, 09:08:58 AM

Well, we are pretty sure you can't. ;D

Of that there is no doubt.  I may as well be from New Zealand.  :-[

jazmunda

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2015, 09:13:00 AM
  Oh.  Your wife was to be involved?  Yeah, I guess I could show her, too.   ::)

How dare you? I thought it was implied that I was the woman.  :-*

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on May 12, 2015, 09:14:22 AM
How dare you? I thought it was implied that I was the woman.  :-*
Yeah, You don't have to explain, not everyone in the US is in possession of a Felchie concious unconciousness.  Jazzmunda->ozland->down under.  Yeah I got it.  You're a bottom

Quote from: BobGrau on May 08, 2015, 01:03:17 AM

I'm in a spiral now... was that a subtle rebuke for my admittedly tactless post, based on an old post I made about being accused of having poor hygiene at work*? Or has my conscience, caught in the act of trying to eat itself, thrown up all over the thread? Either way, apologies all round. It's just I used to know a Starr who talked a lot of Zeta.

*(now pretty much debunked, btw - the guy turned out to be an all-round scheming  asshole)

Hahahahahaha.  I really miss you when you don't post daily.... ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on May 12, 2015, 08:51:28 AM
My business, which is designed to make me money, more than provides for my family.

I don't know Jaz, Falkie's got a pretty good gig going. Guarantee monthly checks from the goobermint and a video empire that people are now willing to pay him, to not watch them. 

paladin1991

We doing a gabcast tonight? I need to know if I need to buy more booze.

twiki

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2015, 11:35:49 AM
We doing a gabcast tonight? I need to know if I need to buy more booze.

Does this lad attack everyone on this site? You should stick to bullying mildly retarded people on the internet. Did Jazz take a pizz in your cereal or something?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: twiki on May 12, 2015, 03:46:30 PM
Does this lad attack everyone on this site? You should stick to bullying mildly retarded people on the internet. Did Jazz take a pizz in your cereal or something?

Paladin is the school yard bully here. He really should just concentrate on relentlessly bullying the obviously mentally ill Falkie.

Aussie Dave

What's with the hate for Aussies Paladin? I've got to side with Team Jazz here as Paladin is just a typical bully. A unfunny one at that. I've been critical of Falkee but this guy delights in bashing people when they're down. Now he's attacking Bell gab's favourite son.

MV/Liberace!

i'm not sure if i missed something, but who did paladin attack in this thread?