• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2017, 12:26:45 AM
The wind here is literally blowing up a storm. Lost internet and electricity for a few minutes but I'm back. For now. A belated hello to all the beautiful Knappy Heads
Damn liberals suck so bad it's causing the winds to blow by you too ? Hope you're able to hang in there for the rest of the night with no more power outages. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 12:28:56 AM
How about Larry and your other brother Darrell?  :D
FUCKING autocorrect lol

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 23, 2017, 12:29:45 AM
Those winds have been howling here all day as well. Welcome TL.

Thanks, sweetie.  Break out the tie downs

Hi Sister Starr  :-* it's always a bit of the wild west here

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2017, 12:26:45 AM
The wind here is literally blowing up a storm. Lost internet and electricity for a few minutes but I'm back. For now. A belated hello to all the beautiful Knappy Heads

Hiya, TL.  Stay warm and snug.  Looks like you're finally getting your share of rain on that side of the country not to mention the nice snowpack on the mountains.  I guess the drought is over for the next year or two.

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 23, 2017, 12:32:21 AM
Damn liberals suck so bad it's causing the winds to blow by you too ? Hope you're able to hang in there for the rest of the night with no more power outages. ;)

lol. If that's the cause I may be the first casualty

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2017, 12:36:59 AM
lol. If that's the cause I may be the first casualty
;)     ;D

TigerLily

Eric Burdon is the Egg Man? Learn something new every Knapp night

starrmtn001

My laptop is getting really slow.  I'm going to do a shut down/restart.  Be back in a few. ;)

Consciousness is one of my least favorite Coast topics.    Jorch has driven this topic into the ground.  At least Knapp asks interesting questions and is not reading from cue cards.

Nebraska888

Knapp asks great questions.... ones that we would ask!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 23, 2017, 12:49:39 AM
Consciousness is one of my least favorite Coast topics.    Jorch has driven this topic into the ground.  At least Knapp asks interesting questions and is not reading from cue cards.
That...   is what makes all the difference. ;)

LOL - Nice 'Egg' drop GS.   :D

starrmtn001

I'm back.

Nothing like jokes on the john, Logan.  LOL! ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 23, 2017, 12:49:39 AM
You haven't lived until you hear Hoaxland tie in consciousness with Jas. Burkes' Connections and Tabby's Star.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 23, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
I'm back.

Nothing like jokes on the john, Logan.  LOL! ;D
Heh, heh, heh.   ;)

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2017, 12:40:00 AM
Eric Burdon is the Egg Man? Learn something new every Knapp night

Now I feel like an idiot for thinking he was just a long haired leaping gnome. Nice to see you, TL, even if you are just an unrepentant extreme radical feminist whose hatred for America is slowly eating you alive.  :o

WOTR

I need to get better speakers on this computer.  The guest sounds like his voice is "chopped" and is damn hard to understand.  Cheap piece of junk is hurting the quality of tonight's program.   :(

Decoherence is what determines the quantum state though.  Hm. ??? There are many different paths to the quantum computing solution.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2017, 12:55:23 AM
I need to get better speakers on this computer.  The guest sounds like his voice is "chopped" and is damn hard to understand.  Cheap piece of junk is hurting the quality of tonight's program.   :(

Try chipping the ice off it.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 23, 2017, 12:51:59 AM
LOL - Nice 'Egg' drop GS.   :D

Burdon's biography is a tad more graphic.

Nebraska888

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 23, 2017, 12:32:21 AM

Yep, girlfriend!

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2017, 12:55:23 AM
Pipe it through your stereo system - if you have one - or an old boombox with an input jack. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 12:57:32 AM
Try chipping the ice off it.  ;)
I was using a hair dryer to melt the ice until the water dripped into the power supply of the computer.  Sometimes I need to think things through more thoroughly.  ;)

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 23, 2017, 12:59:42 AM
Pipe it through your stereo system - if you have one - or an old boombox with an input jack. ;)
The problem is that I have a great system... Sitting under my desk in a crate in the room next to this one.  I really need to do something (this is a $15 USB speaker that I think was probably meant for a cell phone.)

It sounds like we are onto another guest.  Maybe things will get better!

Juan Cena

That wasn't U2, Knapp.  ???

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 23, 2017, 01:02:00 AM
That wasn't U2, Knapp.  ???

kinda odd for Knapp to get a band wrong

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2017, 01:00:01 AM
I was using a hair dryer to melt the ice until the water dripped into the power supply of the computer.  Sometimes I need to think things through more thoroughly.  ;)
The problem is that I have a great system... Sitting under my desk in a crate in the room next to this one.  I really need to do something (this is a $15 USB speaker that I think was probably meant for a cell phone.)

It sounds like we are onto another guest.  Maybe things will get better!

Must be where Intel got the idea for their Ice Lake processor