• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 02:45:51 AM
I guess this is proof how Art probably got laid constantly through his life.

lol wow you really have turned to the dark side

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 02:45:51 AM
I guess this is proof how Art probably got laid constantly through his life.

reminds me of the Manson family

paladin1991

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 17, 2016, 02:28:32 AM
I don't blame Art for being hurt and/or disgusted by the venom spit here. All the newbs made this place that was once "vaguely lovable", pretty damn toxic. Now those of you that *were* loyal no longer are because he is hurt? With friends like these...

I wish I had a time machine. I bet Art does too. I'll miss this place, but not as it is now.

I think all of ARTs friends are on his facebook page.  I think here were/are his loyal fans who got tossed out with the trash.  I wonder how many of his FB friends were contacting affiliates, local and distant, I know that several here were. 

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2016, 02:32:32 AM
What about me?  We're friends- right?  I mean, we post on the same board and on the same threads and keep similar hours. ;D

more like members of "art bell anonymous" lol

trostol

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2016, 02:48:47 AM
I think all of ARTs friends are on his facebook page.  I think here were/are his loyal fans who got tossed out with the trash.  I wonder how many of his FB friends were contacting affiliates, local and distant, I know that several here were. 

exactly sarge

Jackstar

littlechris

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 17, 2016, 02:45:34 AM
Your avatar looks a little like Heather, aka Redacted
Could it be?... nah  8)

Actually, redacted is quite beautiful.  Beautiful skin and hair and a nice pretty white smile. I can understand why she was a successful sex worker in her past and why Art Bell fell in love with her.  I ain't mad at her. Would I date her? Damn motherfucken right I would!!!

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 02:46:31 AM
lol wow you really have turned to the dark side

How so? A guy has spun a constant web of self-defeating bullshit destroying the livelihoods of a lot of people while making threads and taking everyone near him down with him. And this lady is still completely sympathetic trying to empathize with him. That's pretty epic manipulation. My analysis is just calling a spade a spade. Then again maybe Betty is looking for a job in radio?

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 02:53:49 AM
How so? A guy has spun a constant web of self-defeating bullshit destroying the livelihoods of a lot of people while making threads and taking everyone near him down with him. And this lady is still completely sympathetic trying to empathize with him. That's pretty epic manipulation. Then again maybe Betty is looking for a job in radio?

no i get that but you used to be very ..supportive ...you are just..really..mad now lol

HumanBeing

Brooke, long may your big jib draw  ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: littlechris on January 17, 2016, 02:53:49 AM
Actually, redacted is quite beautiful.  Beautiful skin and hair and a nice pretty white smile. I can understand why she was a successful sex worker in her past and why Art Bell fell in love with her.  I ain't mad at her. Would I date her? Damn motherfucken right I would!!!

That's the aldousburbank picture I seen.
Little similarity there.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 17, 2016, 02:28:32 AM
I don't blame Art for being hurt and/or disgusted by the venom spit here. All the newbs made this place that was once "vaguely lovable", pretty damn toxic. Now those of you that *were* loyal no longer are because he is hurt?

You think people are pissed at Art because he's "hurt"?  You must be a lawyer or a professional victim.

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 02:54:53 AM
no i get that but you used to be very ..supportive ...you are just..really..mad now lol

Pissing on his fans by making the insane decision to put a lady he met on an internet forum with no experience as the host of the show and then acting like we're the problem while the ship is sinking combined with him threatening MV on top of his so obviously fabricated nonsensical bullshit has made the realist come out in me. I would be completely stupid if I didn't notice these things.

I stayed quiet for the majority of the time but his threats against MV has just compelled me to point out reality.

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 02:58:44 AM
Pissing on his fans by making the insane decision to put a lady he met on an internet forum with no experience as the host of the show and then acting like we're the problem while the ship is sinking combined with him threatening MV on top of his so obviously fabricated nonsensical bullshit has made the realist come out in me. I would be completely stupid if I didn't notice these things.

I stayed quiet for the majority of the time but his threats against MV has just compelled me to point out reality.

i agree totally ..just a different side...yay!!!  ;D

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 03:00:06 AM
i agree totally ..just a different side...yay!!!  ;D

I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm baby. Dissecting and eviscerating bullshit with words is one of my many gifts.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 02:58:44 AM

The reality is that you don't know if they're making the whole thing up out of cloth.

littlechris

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 17, 2016, 02:56:28 AM
That's the aldousburbank picture I seen.
Little similarity there.
Little similarity to what?

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 03:02:44 AM
I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm baby. Dissecting and eviscerating bullshit with words is one of my many gifts.  ;D

lol nice quote

cosmic hobo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 17, 2016, 02:26:19 AM
Oh celebs as friends no way. They are nut jobs most of them. You almost have to be.

*cough* Rollye *cough*

Faustina

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 17, 2016, 12:33:47 AM
If it came down to telling my fans that I was hen-pecked into quitting, or tell them a stalker was threatening my family, the stalker would win every time.

Quitting so that he can, ....uh...., better protect his family from the stalker (by removing himself from his radio show, which I guess Art assumes the stalker wants) even comes across as noble.  He gave up his passion to protect his family.  Wotta guy.

cosmic hobo

Possibly the creepiest post ever on Bellgab.

Jackstar

Quote from: Faustina on January 17, 2016, 03:13:57 AM
Quitting so that he can, ....uh...., better protect his family from the stalker (by removing himself from his radio show, which I guess Art assumes the stalker wants) even comes across as noble.  He gave up his passion to protect his family.  Wotta guy.

It's adorable the way you front believing this.

Faustina

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
And it does piss me off when I hear in my head, those mocking words out of the self proclaimed king of late night radio, "He's winding down folks.  He's winding down.''

Art allowed both the stalker to win and Noory.  It does rather stick in one's craw.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2016, 03:04:07 AM
The reality is that you don't know if they're making the whole thing up out of cloth.

Is MV lying? Is MV not lying? Is he playing the victim to garner sympathy? Either way that aspect is just one small part of the problem. In the grand scheme of things Art threatening a college student with a family pales in comparison to him burning down a million dollar business and installing some lady he met on an internet forum as the figurehead of the business, then acting like his fans are the assholes because it's a miserable failure. The contradiction between that and the last seven years of the entire ethos of this site and his fan base he encouraged is one of the most mind boggling things I've watched a person commit. He wants to go woo woo that someone is trying to kill him, that's his business but don't broadcast everything publicly because it insults everyone's intelligence when it doesn't make sense. I get his wife was the one who shut it down. I've been worn down by the stupidity of the last several weeks and I'm going to say what I think about it.

LOL Sci-Fi... I know bro, I know.  :P

As someone else pointed out on here...

...this tends to be my personality at times.  8)

HumanBeing

Quote from: littlechris on January 17, 2016, 03:05:10 AM
Little similarity to what?

Similar to BattyBrooke, sort of.
Although Redacted got the brains.

just kidding

cosmic hobo

Quote from: littlechris on January 17, 2016, 03:18:51 AM
FAG

Your post sounded like Casio describing Ling Ling.

littlechris

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 17, 2016, 03:35:57 AM
Your post sounded like Casio describing Ling Ling.

Casio?? Are you serious? Lol.

I'm sorry that Casio lives in a castle in your mind.