• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

whoozit

I knew a response like that wouldn't take long.  Your welcome.

Dr. MD MD

Guys, I just whipped up the best pulled pork recipe. I totally winged it too and they're fucking delicious! The only thing that could make the experience better is if a militant Muslim told me that I look like pork too.  :P

JesusJuice

Water in ear officially confirmed as the cause for tonight's cancellation.

[tweet]842171544705069056[/tweet]

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on March 15, 2017, 06:38:44 PM
Yes.

I heard Amy has an STD called SJW take one of these

Quote from: NewStar on March 15, 2017, 06:44:20 PM
Will Amy resort to squirting at rekcuf.

"ON TOP OF OLD SMOOOOOOKEY!"

Getting a little weird in here  8)

NewStar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 15, 2017, 06:49:10 PM

hang upside down
Sex position #121 - Pointer. Kamasutra

Quote from: ウィキペディア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 15, 2017, 06:50:28 PM
I heard Amy has an STD called SJW take one of these

Bareback or nuffin! Someone's getting pregnant.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 15, 2017, 06:49:10 PM

Amy has a bad case of ear wax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7N8UFEduWc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on March 15, 2017, 06:55:34 PM
Bareback or nuffin! Someone's getting pregnant.

I think I saw that movie.  :-\

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2017, 06:58:15 PM
I think I saw that movie.  :-\

Alien Nipple: Part 3? Good movie.

JesusJuice

Hopefully it's just ear wax and nothing worse than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MvhwfoBft8

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 15, 2017, 06:35:09 PM
Space grit off the top of my head:
1947 - Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier with two broken ribs.
1961 - Alan Shepard goes to space in a pressure suit soaking in his own pee
1961 - Gherman Titov circles earth for a day spacesick and yacking
1963 - Valentina Tereshkova spacesick completes 5 day mission
1966 - Mike Collins and John Young temporarily blinded by chemicals during a spacewalk (Gemini 10) - spacewalk still successful
1970 - Fred Haise has bladder infection on Apollo 13
1985 - Vladimir Vasyutin is on space station over a month with high fever and bladder infection
1990 - J.O. Creighton commands Atlantis doped on cold medication with hacking cough

2017 - Amy Martin cancels radio show on space because of water in ear.

Lol.  Houston we have a problem - my ear's making gurgling sounds!

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

Apparently deep ear trauma has occurred. Sexy ear trauma.

NewStar

Early Warning.
Amy will need bigger air conditioner.

JordanAlex456

Amy is a flake. You guys should all know that by now.
She cancels shows left and right at the last minute.
Her show has no hope of growth. She can't handle
being a host.

TigerLily

Maybe it's not earwax. Maybe it's ...

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2017, 06:23:18 PM
I fear Art's stalker is now sabotaging Amy with secretly-administered eardrops.
And Hoagie is her career counselor.  Noory the turtle wins again.  Now if he'd only slam himself against a wall.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 15, 2017, 07:04:18 PM
She ain't no Yuri Gagarin.

albrecht

A few years ago there was a thread, or derailed thread, about Q-Tips and ear cleaning problems. I'm guessing wax-build up (best way, I'm not a doctor, is warm water mixed with some of that peroxide ear drops, and a syringe and flush that bad-boy til some amazing wax comes out. Beware- one does want to put too much pressure or heat to the inner-ear. You, sorta learn how.) Q-Tips are the worst. Visit an ENT guy and his nurse will knock it out quick if you want to go to that option. The other scenario is an infection and there is water in-between ear and sinus cavity that, usually, goes away with time but you can get that fixed also by going to an ENT. Usually you can tell if the blockage in on which "side." Flying or diving deep makes the former hurt more if you can't clear you sinuses.
Another "solution" to wax build up? Actually does work. Attend Motorhead, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, Exodus, etc concert and get up close. Wake up next day and, often, you will find the stuff shaken out and on your pillow or come out easily with an ear flush.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on March 15, 2017, 08:10:38 PM
A few years ago there was a thread, or derailed thread, about Q-Tips and ear cleaning problems. I'm guessing wax-build up (best way, I'm not a doctor, is warm water mixed with some of that peroxide ear drops, and a syringe and flush that bad-boy til some amazing wax comes out. Beware- one does want to put too much pressure or heat to the inner-ear. You, sorta learn how.) Q-Tips are the worst. Visit an ENT guy and his nurse will knock it out quick if you want to go to that option. The other scenario is an infection and there is water in-between ear and sinus cavity that, usually, goes away with time but you can get that fixed also by going to an ENT. Usually you can tell if the blockage in on which "side." Flying or diving deep makes the former hurt more if you can't clear you sinuses.
Another "solution" to wax build up? Actually does work. Attend Motorhead, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, Exodus, etc concert and get up close. Wake up next day and, often, you will find the stuff shaken out and on your pillow or come out easily with an ear flush.

After taking a shower once i could not get water out of my ear it drove me crazy for hours. I tried q-tips and tilting my head sideways and blowing into it lightly with a hair dryer to dry it up nothing worked. I ended up getting back in the shower and spraying warm water into my ear full blast (this might not be a good idea). And the next thing i know i see a giant yellowish brown chunk of crap in the shower drain and i could hear fine again. It was a giant chunk of earwax and i had no idea it was even in my ear.

Then i read that q-tips are bad about jamming up earwax inside your ear and not to use them because it causes this problem. I ignored the q-tip warning and continue to use them and have not flushed giant chunks of ear poop out since, but i do flush my ears out with warm water in the shower regularly now.

Dr. MD MD

Sometimes a warm oil treatment can help loosen some of the hardened blockages. Maybe about a half a dropper full, tilt your head to the opposite side of the ear you're treating and hold it there for a minute or so and then let it drain over a sink. Have some tissues handy.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ウィキペディア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 15, 2017, 08:50:04 PM
After taking a shower once i could not get water out of my ear it drove me crazy for hours. I tried q-tips and tilting my head sideways and blowing into it lightly with a hair dryer to dry it up nothing worked. I ended up getting back in the shower and spraying warm water into my ear full blast (this might not be a good idea). And the next thing i know i see a giant yellowish brown chunk of crap in the shower drain and i could hear fine again. It was a giant chunk of earwax and i had no idea it was even in my ear.

Then i read that q-tips are bad about jamming up earwax inside your ear and not to use them because it causes this problem. I ignored the q-tip warning and continue to use them and have not flushed giant chunks of ear poop out since, but i do flush my ears out with warm water in the shower regularly now.
Yeah, it can look at bit nasty for sure. Done right, I guess depending on person, quite a lot can come out. Bulb syringe with some warm/hot warm (not too hot) and a previous ear drops of some kind of peroxide (one can make at home but why not buy the kind at the pharmacy meant for ear use, it is cheap and you know not too strong.) Let the drops settle and work your head around and you will hear they going down channel and, maybe, even fizzing. Wait, then tilt head other warm and flush with warm warm from the syringe letting water drain back to the sink. Sometimes it can take several times (ensure clean syringe and clean water and don't reuse same water.) Ideally one would use distilled water. It works. Warning- not too hot water, clean syringe after using, and not too much pressure and sometimes you might get a slightly dizzying effect but usually short-term.
ps: anyone remember the "ear candle" stuff? I never did or bought into it but a lot of people did and the government even needed to step in.

ItsOver

Welcome to the ear thread!  All about ears, all the time.

MV/Liberace!

the best way to remove water from the ear is a couple drops of rubbing alcohol.  the alcohol evaporates at a rapid rate, drawing the water out.  repeat as needed.

having said that...

oof.

albrecht

Quote from: Σ> on March 15, 2017, 10:09:05 PM
the best way to remove water from the ear is a couple drops of rubbing alcohol.  the alcohol evaporates at a rapid rate, drawing the water out.  repeat as needed.

having said that...

oof.
I've seen some infomercials recently for some kind of corkscrew invention for the wax problem (sounds like something that there will be lawsuits about at some point) and we all remember the ear candle years (Federal intervention and fraud because even proven not to remove wax was touted to be a cure for all kinds of ailments- even cancer) but surely there some type of more modern 'vaping' technology that could be brought to bear on both the water in the ear or the wax build up issues? As a money making vehicle for BG even?
Praise MV

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on March 15, 2017, 10:13:46 PM
I've seen some infomercials recently for some kind of corkscrew invention for the wax problem (sounds like something that there will be lawsuits about at some point) and we all remember the ear candle years (Federal intervention and fraud because even proven not to remove wax was touted to be a cure for all kinds of ailments- even cancer) but surely there some type of more modern 'vaping' technology that could be brought to bear on both the water in the ear or the wax build up issues? As a money making vehicle for BG even?
Praise MV

vaping ear wax... that's bellgab's ticket to easy street.