Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2022, 08:34:05 PMHe could have led off with a bit of expository for the audience and segued into an interpreptive dance to coax the spirits out.

If I were running things, I would have instructed him to become the first ghost investigator to shit himself on television as a result of fear.  That would have gotten people talking.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 22, 2022, 08:34:44 PMI may or may not have been the one that leaked his show and made him shit his pants live on air when it happened

haha, i swear i did not see this prior to posting the above.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 08:30:00 PMWhen I saw that ghost push, I just felt sorry for him.  I was actually personally embarrassed for him.  He didn't have to do that.  I realize he had to come up with something to jump start a new production, but that wasn't it.




Well, times get hard when you have to feed a family of 12. I too, feel embarrassed for him.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 22, 2022, 08:34:44 PMI may or may not have been the one that leaked his show and made him shit his pants live on air when it happened



(LOL)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 08:46:22 PMWell, times get hard when you have to feed a family of 12. I too, feel embarrassed for him.

I would be a wreck if I had that level of obligation in life.  And hell, if I recall correctly, a good chunk of those kids aren't even his are they?

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 22, 2022, 08:34:44 PMI may or may not have been the one that leaked his show and made him shit his pants live on air when it happened



oh it was a lot more epic than that LOL you found the pilot episode and sent me the deets then i email Dave and told him i knew Zack Baggins and knew about his little TV show LOLOLOL he begged me not to say anything BEGGED. ill look for the screenshots...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 22, 2022, 08:55:10 PMoh it was a lot more epic than that LOL you found the pilot episode and sent me the deets then i email Dave and told him i knew Zack Baggins and knew about his little TV show LOLOLOL he begged me not to say anything BEGGED. ill look for the screenshots...

heh heh, did you heed his request?

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 08:57:10 PMheh heh, did you heed his request?

yeah, i didn't really understand how i could've hurt his TV deal but regardless WE kept his dirty little secret. i wish Dave kept his black daughter a secret. sigh

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 08:48:17 PMI would be a wreck if I had that level of obligation in life.  And hell, if I recall correctly, a good chunk of those kids aren't even his are they?


1 kid is plenty of work, but having that many kids is enough to give a man an aneurysm.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 22, 2022, 08:59:37 PMyeah, i didn't really understand how i could've hurt his TV deal but regardless WE kept his dirty little secret. i wish Dave kept his black daughter a secret. sigh

We knew Dave had a TV show before Dave knew he had a TV show, a full year before it was on TV


MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 22, 2022, 08:59:37 PMi wish Dave kept his black daughter a secret. sigh

I remember a twitter exchange where he used his step daughter's skin color to demonstrate his authority on matters of race.  I can't even begin to recall what the actual subject of the argument was or who it was with.  I do remember slightly puking into the back of my throat when I read it, though.  There's a certain kind of white person who, after getting ONE black person in their contact list, suddenly lectures as to how everyone should speak and think.  They give a black guy a ride home from work and suddenly they're Malcom X.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 09:10:39 PMI remember a twitter exchange where he used his step daughter's skin color to demonstrate his authority on matters of race.  I can't even begin to recall what the actual subject of the argument was or who it was with.  I do remember slightly puking into the back of my throat when I read it, though.  There's a certain kind of white person who, after getting ONE black person in their contact list, suddenly lectures as to how everyone should speak and think.  They give a black guy a ride home from work and suddenly they're Malcom X.
The one thing I remember about his show was him trying to force chefist into a conversation about racism and he called him out on it live, on air. It was glorious and well deserved.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 09:10:39 PMI remember a twitter exchange where he used his step daughter's skin color to demonstrate his authority on matters of race.  I can't even begin to recall what the actual subject of the argument was or who it was with.  I do remember slightly puking into the back of my throat when I read it, though.  There's a certain kind of white person who, after getting ONE black person in their contact list, suddenly lectures as to how everyone should speak and think.  They give a black guy a ride home from work and suddenly they're Malcom X.

I laughed a little too loud reading this. I hope no one checks his cell phone history.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 22, 2022, 09:19:12 PMThe one thing I remember about his show was him trying to force chefist into a conversation about racism and he called him out on it live, on air. It was glorious and well deserved.
That was the black daughter moment, wasn't it?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2022, 09:28:51 PMThat was the black daughter moment, wasn't it?
Perhaps it was and I'm imagining having read it rather than having heard it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 08:46:22 PM


Well, times get hard when you have to feed a family of 12...
Not to mention maintaining that spectacular gut ugh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 22, 2022, 09:19:12 PMThe one thing I remember about his show was him trying to force chefist into a conversation about racism and he called him out on it live, on air. It was glorious and well deserved.
Is there a clip anywhere?

Dr. MD MD

There should be. That's how I heard it back then because I gave up on Schrader's show pretty early on based on his forum interactions. I don't have it though.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 22, 2022, 02:57:26 PMStinky Tim A.K.A. Tim Weisberg

He's a radio personality, of the same caliber as any morning radio jock. I think you know exactly what I mean. On the side, he does a podcast.

He doesn't use it but he should in my opinion.
He posted a shirtless picture dressed up as something for Halloween, he looked like a richly veined moldy cheese, like a hunk of Stilton with all the crust and rime.  I wish I could find it.


whoozit

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2022, 10:19:51 PM
As I've said before, that was one fucking strong ghost.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2022, 09:30:15 PMNot to mention maintaining that spectacular gut ugh

I don't want to fat shame him, but he should have lost a few pounds before becoming an "actor".


Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 22, 2022, 09:37:25 PMHe posted a shirtless picture dressed up as something for Halloween, he looked like a richly veined moldy cheese, like a hunk of Stilton with all the crust and rime.  I wish I could find it.

God-damn, probably best if we leave that memory alone.

Hog

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 09:30:18 PMIs there a clip anywhere?
The only time I listened to to Dave Shrader was on the Gabcast.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on October 25, 2022, 07:07:04 PMThe only time I listened to to Dave Shrader was on the Gabcast.

peace
Hog

What a huge disappointment that hack turned out to be. Almost as untalented as Decon...but not quite that bad.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod