• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

The wolf with no skin on it's skull has been used to terrorize two generation of two different families.  I think this energy has brought it into being.  I need a good talking at by George to see if this is possible.  I may also need to consult him about drowning someone in a tub if they have a terminal disease, or maybe if I dislike them.  Lots of possibilities.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 06:49:12 PM
We're working on it. Our agents are urging us to hold out for a better deal.
Remember, Jaz, you are The Great Killer Of Shoes.  He'll take your deal, if he knows what's good for him. ;) ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 06:51:43 PM
What does George call you two?  The Duo of Devotion, or something like that?

Friendship.

That's a perfect question for Bertha to ask and may elicit one of George's trademark chuckles that we often see in his videos when he thinks he made a funny.  This may ingratiate Bertha into becoming a friend of the show and perhaps one day George will be as smitten with Bertha as he is with Venus.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 07:07:25 PM
That's a perfect question for Bertha to ask and may elicit one of George's trademark chuckles that we often see in his videos when he thinks he made a funny.  This may ingratiate Bertha into becoming a friend of the show and perhaps one day George will be as smitten with Bertha as he is with Venus.

Um, well, Thank You, but I would rather listen to Heather Wade.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2017, 06:56:58 PM
The wolf with no skin on it's skull has been used to terrorize two generation of two different families.  I think this energy has brought it into being.  I need a good talking at by George to see if this is possible.  I may also need to consult him about drowning someone in a tub if they have a terminal disease, or maybe if I dislike them.  Lots of possibilities.

Then he's your go-to guy. ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 07:10:08 PM
Um, well, Thank You, but I would rather listen to Heather Wade.

How do you know that Bertha would not want such an outcome with THE Guy From Pittsburgh? #The

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 07:13:00 PM
How do you know that Bertha would not want such an outcome with THE Guy From Pittsburgh? #The

See?  I would flunk.  LOL's

Venus will just have to call in more.  ;D

effluenza

Great show btw guys. You did an awesome job with a difficult and unpredictable diva. Some of the calls were instant classics.

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 06:58:32 PM
Remember, Jaz, you are The Great Killer Of Shoes.  He'll take your deal, if he knows what's good for him. ;) ;D

There's a joke in there somewhere

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 12:00:18 AM
I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment. Like seriously, I had my finger on the Donate button today. But then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my monitor and decided to make an appointment for Botox and lip injections instead.  :-*

Maybe I'll do it next week though. Just to see if he'd use it to get his sh*t together and hire a professional to solve his flea problem ... or would we suddenly see an influx of videos about wacky toys and electronic equipment that  he can't figure out how to use? And how long would it take for the "please donate to help me pay for this thing" videos to start popping up again? Those types of deep questions.

Does it sound like I've switched over from supporter to hater? I still don't advocate the flat-out bullying of him, but that recording where he's talking about women's p*ssies and that conversation about Kathy's Clam That Ate Cincinnati really disgusted me.

Also, forgot to mention, if George sees this then he will start hounding you for the money.

If you say you might send money then he considers it a promise and will keep asking for it "If you are a person of your word."

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2017, 08:07:58 PM
There's a joke in there somewhere

It has to do with budding new podcasts that Jaz calls into and a show killer (shoe) typo.  It's become a BellGab legend. 8)

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 12:00:18 AM
I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment...

Falkie would immediately go down to the Dollar Store and buy 1000 cheap plastic toys and doo-dads. 

When he got to the counter and was charged sales tax, he'd have to spend his cat food money and end up in the hole.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2017, 08:36:36 PM
Falkie would immediately go down to the Dollar Dildo Store and buy 1000 cheap plastic adult toys and doo-dads. 

When he got to the counter and was charged sales tax, he'd have to spend his cat food money and end up in the hole.
FIFY. ;)

Faslkie does very few things that make any sense so it is no suprise that his habit of putting extra towards rent confuses me.
When he talks about his bills he often says he is trying to get a month ahead on rent so he paid a little extra. But there is no interest on rent. Wouldn't he better off putting that money to an interest charging loan?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 01, 2017, 10:24:47 PM
Faslkie does very few things that make any sense so it is no suprise that his habit of putting extra towards rent confuses me.
When he talks about his bills he often says he is trying to get a month ahead on rent so he paid a little extra. But there is no interest on rent. Wouldn't he better off putting that money to an interest charging loan?

Sewergabber. He is an old man trying to get ahead in rent and you go and try through mud logic all over him. How dare yewww!!!!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 01, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

This is something I did once when I was in between jobs, scraping by as a freelancer and terrifyingly broke. My biggest fear was being homeless. Utilities, etc. weren't as daunting because I could usually smooth talk those people out of an extension. But landlords don't play. So yeah, I was constantly squirreling away money for rent or, whenever I could, paying it a month in advance. My thought process was that even if I had no electricity or phone, at least I'd have a bed and a roof over my head for another month.

No joke, I have a panic attack whenever I think back on that time. It was hell and it's why I get soft when people say they need a certain amount of money just to survive. Unfortunately the last time we made donations to Falkie, he showed off an AppleTV or whatever on a video the next day. So now the "I can't pay for [food, internet, medicine, whatever]" song is falling on my deaf ears. It's like the boy who cried wolf to me now.

FallenSeraph

Sheezus, every time I think I'm doing OK with a short comment, I hit "post" and it's a tl;dr novel. I'm like the Tolstoy of Sewergab. Apologies.  :-[

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 11:14:05 PM
This is something I did once when I was in between jobs, scraping by as a freelancer and terrifyingly broke. My biggest fear was being homeless. Utilities, etc. weren't as daunting because I could usually smooth talk those people out of an extension. But landlords don't play. So yeah, I was constantly squirreling away money for rent or, whenever I could, paying it a month in advance. My thought process was that even if I had no electricity or phone, at least I'd have a bed and a roof over my head for another month.

No joke, I have a panic attack whenever I think back on that time. It was hell and it's why I get soft when people say they need a certain amount of money just to survive...

I thought the government paid his rent directly.  Either way, at worst he can eat at churches and wait for the next monthly government check to show up.  Plus, there is plenty of inexpensive, nutritious food out there.  But it doesn't come from the frozen food aisle, so he doesn't want that.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2017, 11:18:45 PM
I thought the government paid his rent directly.  Either way, at worst he can eat at churches and wait for the next monthly government check to show up.  Plus, there is a lot of very cheap, wholesome food out there.  But it doesn't come from the frozen food aisle, so he doesn't want that.

No, it is subsidized. He still has to pay 200 and something dollars. So he pays rent you deplorable  sewergabber hater.

jazmunda

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 11:17:03 PM
Sheezus, every time I think I'm doing OK with a short comment, I hit "post" and it's a tl;dr novel. I'm like the Tolstoy of Sewergab. Apologies.  :-[

We're all graduates of the Falkie thread. Every post other than it's namesake is CliffNotes.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 11:20:52 PM
We're all graduates of the Falkie thread. Every post other than it's namesake is CliffNotes.

You just made me spit wine all over my phone.  ;D

I love you, Jaz! (But not in an inappropriate way.)

jazmunda

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
You just made me spit wine all over my phone.  ;D

I love you, Jaz! (But not in an inappropriate way.)

Sheesh. I get friendzoned even on the Falkie thread.

:P

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 11:41:39 PM
Sheesh. I get friendzoned even on the Falkie thread.

:P

It sure is good to see you around the place more jaz!

JENX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 01, 2017, 12:43:45 AM
He mentioned on the show the the bylines he had for military magazines, that were lost to the mists of time when he was evicted.

Anyone can jack off into a cup about greys and cryptids. It takes a sort of clarity of mind and purpose to write about military science. We might not be able to disprove he met John Wayne but we can prove he is full of it on this particular tale.

Lol. whaaaat?

jazmunda

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 01, 2017, 12:43:45 AM
He mentioned on the show the the bylines he had for military magazines, that were lost to the mists of time when he was evicted.

I have issued this challenge to him before and he's parried: the name(s) of the periodical(s) he wrote for and a general date, and pseudonym used if applicable. (No doubt with Geo. it was peer-reviewed). Any number of databases could be used to verify this.

Anyone can jack off into a cup about greys and cryptids. It takes a sort of clarity of mind and purpose to write about military science. We might not be able to disprove he met John Wayne but we can prove he is full of it on this particular tale.

Who's been leaking show notes?

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 11:43:31 PM
It sure is good to see you around the place more jaz!

Now that my non-compete with the cabal is over I'm enjoying freelancing.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 11:47:08 PM
Now that my non-compete with the cabal is over I'm enjoying freelancing.

Are you wearing your tux?