• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

heater

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 03:04:21 PM
He will even make up untrue things about people, and accuse them live on the air, like he did in his first George Senda Show, claiming that I said horrible things about him in the Fishing Thread. I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me. I can understand the agreement to hang up on people at Georges request, but I would think there would be an exception, when George has told a lie, and doesn't want to be called out on it on the air. I was very grateful my esteemed colleague BJM called in to defend me.  The entire Fishing thread is not very long, only about 8 pages, where anyone can go to look for these imaginary horrible things that I am supposed to have posted.  Damon posted it some pages back, shortly after the show, but I'll post it here again for anyone to go see for themselves.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9707.0.html

If you try to talk to him honestly, or try to help him, he will hate you forever, and spew lies about you.

He did the same to MV.

I am still your biggest fan brig!  It wasn't my show to control who got to stay on the line. I hope Mr. Senda reverses his decision but Justin so far doesn't think it'll happen.  I appreciate everyone that has already subbed the YT channel but we need moar!

Share with a friend and on twitter.  Legion and Mr. Callan please activate and help us get to 800 subs by Friday!!

Weather was rough last night and this morning.  Between my sinus issues and sick kids I didn't get much sleep. Will go out for groceries tonight if I can take something for this cough.

jazmunda

He will even make up untrue things about people, and accuse them live on the air, like he did in his first George Senda Show, claiming that I said horrible things about him in the Fishing Thread. I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me. I can understand the agreement to hang up on people at Georges request, but I would think there would be an exception, when George has told a lie, and doesn't want to be called out on it on the air. I was very grateful my esteemed colleague BJM called in to defend me.  The entire Fishing thread is not very long, only about 8 pages, where anyone can go to look for these imaginary horrible things that I am supposed to have posted.  Damon posted it some pages back, shortly after the show, but I'll post it here again for anyone to go see for themselves.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9707.0.html

If you try to talk to him honestly, or try to help him, he will hate you forever, and spew lies about you.

He did the same to MV.

I get that the Prisoner Of Mother England SV does not "get it" but et tu brig? Am I seeing your metamorphisis into grub? Was George right all along? Video later.   :'(

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 01, 2017, 05:04:04 PM
I am still your biggest fan brig!  It wasn't my show to control who got to stay on the line. I hope Mr. Senda reverses his decision but Justin so far doesn't think it'll happen.  I appreciate everyone that has already subbed the YT channel but we need moar!

Share with a friend and on twitter.  Legion and Mr. Callan please activate and help us get to 800 subs by Friday!!

Weather was rough last night and this morning.  Between my sinus issues and sick kids I didn't get much sleep. Will go out for groceries tonight if I can take something for this cough.

Video later?  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 05:13:34 PM
I get that the Prisoner Of Mother England SV does not "get it" but et tu brig? Am I seeing your metamorphisis into grub? Was George right all along? Video later.

I get it jaz. If you don't do what the little baby wants, he'll throw a temper tantrum, and there will be no more show.

The other side of the coin is, do what the little baby wants, and the show will be boring and predictable.

Its a lose/lose I'm afraid.

But I still have hope that you and Muddy can help the big guy grow up.

You and Muddy need not worry, I will still listen, and I promise, I won't make things worse for you by calling in again.

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:19:50 PM
I get it jaz. If you don't do what the little baby wants, he'll throw a temper tantrum, and there will be no more show.

The other side of the coin is, do what the little baby wants, and the show will be boring and predictable.

Callers should be given at least 10 seconds  to say what they have to say before muddy and jazz hang up on them.

heater

Quote from: LittleChris on March 01, 2017, 05:24:05 PM
Callers should be given at least 10 seconds  to say what they have to say before muddy and jazz hang up on them.

That's sort of what I tried to do on the fly.  If allowed next time I'd love to do a clear the lines segment where people get what you said above.  The problem is whether we respond or let it stand and go to the next caller.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 01, 2017, 05:27:22 PM
That's sort of what I tried to do on the fly.  If allowed next time I'd love to do a clear the lines segment where people get what you said above.  The problem is whether we respond or let it stand and go to the next caller.

I KNEW your brain wheels were turning muddy!  I know you and jaz will figure out a way to keep the interest sparking!  ;D

To be honest, I would have been happy to hang on the line, and just listen to George yelling about me being on the line.  That's what he's best at, yelling.  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

You and Muddy need not worry, I will still listen, and I promise, I won't make things worse for you by calling in again.

No need to go to such extremes. I think a call from a distressed Bertha from Buffalo about her possessed washer/dryer or the cryptid scat found in the crawl space of her duplex would be far more entertaining and possibly informative. Antagonistic calls are going to result in no show at all. Is that what you want?

themudking and I have not grown up so I'm not sure we are qualified to coerce anyone else to do the same.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 05:35:30 PM
No need to go to such extremes. I think a call from a distressed Bertha from Buffalo about her possessed washer/dryer or the cryptid scat found in the crawl space of her duplex would be far more entertaining and possibly informative. Antagonistic calls are going to result in no show at all. Is that what you want?

themudking and I have not grown up so I'm not sure we are qualified to coerce anyone else to do the same.

What did I say that was antagonistic?  I said Hi George, this is your friend grub.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 05:35:30 PM

I disagree.  I was planning on making some suggestions to George about how to rid his place of cameras.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:37:07 PM
What did I say that was antagonistic?  I said Hi George, this is your friend grub.

I get it, you get it, others, no one in particular might not. Sometimes and for some people, no one in particular, it is difficult to tell ones persons voice from another, perhaps a known trolls voice. In those cases it can be easy for someone, no one in particular, to have a civil conversation with someone who may actually be an enemy. Perhaps even multiple times. Sometimes people have that difficulty, no one in particular. Sure it might be fun to confront someone about something but that is going to result in no fun at all.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:41:57 PM
I disagree.  I was planning on making some suggestions to George about how to rid his place of cameras.

Surely Bertha has more expertise in that area than brig. Certainly even more expertise than grub. George does not like grub. I think George would really like Bertha. Right?

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 05:44:13 PM
I get it, you get it, others, no one in particular might not. Sometimes and for some people, no one in particular, it is difficult to tell ones persons voice from another, perhaps a known trolls voice. In those cases it can be easy for someone, no one in particular, to have a civil conversation with someone who may actually be an enemy. Perhaps even multiple times. Sometimespeople have that difficulty, no one in particular. Sure it might be fun to confront someone about something but that is going to result in no fun at all.

I understand. I could call in as Bertha the camera infestation expert from Buffalo.  ::)

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:46:39 PM
I understand. I could call in as Bertha the camera infestation expert from Buffalo.  ::)

I think we're are starting to get on the same page. You sewergabber you.  8)

heater

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

How about we just let Bertha call for herself and you listen ::wink emoticon to express we are on the same page in a non verbal way::

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 05:48:48 PM
I think we're are starting to get on the same page. You sewergabber you.  8)

Well, I don't think he will like Bertha's advice any better than he would have liked mine, but we'll give it a try.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 01, 2017, 05:53:56 PM
How about we just let Bertha call for herself and you listen ::wink emoticon to express we are on the same page in a non verbal way::

Alright.  I'll email her tomorrow so she can make plans.  She's very busy helping people with their internet privacy issues.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 05:54:33 PM
Well, I don't think he will like Bertha's advice any better than he would have liked mine, but we'll give it a try.  ;D

Bertha will get more air time. As will Chelsea from Cheektowaga, Lucy from Lackawanna, Nellie from Niagra and Tenequa from Tonawanda. It would be amazing to hear from all of them in one show.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 06:04:04 PM
Bertha will get more air time. As will Chelsea from Cheektowaga, Lucy from Lackawanna, Nellie from Niagra and Tenequa from Tonawanda. It would be amazing to hear from all of them in one show.

I might have to go to the store to buy some more email paper.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 06:08:47 PM
I might have to go to the store to buy some more email paper.

Here is a free computer tip. If you make an error use the backspace key. DO NOT use whiteout on your screen. That was free. The next one will cost you.  ;) :P

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 06:13:08 PM
Here is a free computer tip. If you make an error use the backspace key. DO NOT use whiteout on your screen. That was free. The next one will cost you.  ;) :P

arite.  Thank You!  :)

He will even make up untrue things about people, and accuse them live on the air, like he did in his first George Senda Show, claiming that I said horrible things about him in the Fishing Thread. I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me. I can understand the agreement to hang up on people at Georges request, but I would think there would be an exception, when George has told a lie, and doesn't want to be called out on it on the air...

In the middle of doing a show, how were they supposed to know what you or anyone had posted, and whether Falkie was lying about it or not?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

In the middle of doing a show, how were they supposed to know what you or anyone had posted, and whether Falkie was lying about it or not?

Cuz their Sewergabbers, silly.  :P

jazmunda

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

Thank you PB. If we had known that brig had insulted the talent in Mr Spock's fishing thread we would never have even taken her call. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
Thank you PB. If we had known that brig had insulted the talent in Mr Spock's fishing thread we would never have even taken her call. ;)

Do you and Muddy have to call George "The Master" now?

whoozit

I'm going to call not the next show to see if George has ever heard of the cryptid the wolf with no skin on its skull.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 06:46:40 PM
Do you and Muddy have to call George "The Master" now?

We're working on it. Our agents are urging us to hold out for a better deal.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
I'm going to call not the next show to see if George has ever heard of the cryptid the wolf with no skin on its skull.

Hahaha

Maybe Damon will call in and ask him if he's ever seen the Senda Monster that has been seen around the Martinez area.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
Sounds like a song title. :o

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 01, 2017, 06:49:12 PM
We're working on it. Our agents are urging us to hold out for a better deal.

What does George call you two?  The Duo of Devotion, or something like that?

Friendship.