• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: themudking on March 06, 2017, 05:03:31 PM
I'm seriously considering renting an RV and doing a live multi-day broadcast for Contact in the Desert.  I'd be happy to brand it the BellGab Tour 2017 and place the show under the Gabcast banner.  The only things I need is about $3500 in donations and someone to commit to joining me to do Facebook Live recordings.  Of Course The George Senda Show would be invited to air live and stay on the RV with myself and the video person.  Do you think I should start a GoFundMe page? Can anyone reach out to Art Bell or George Noory for a sponsorship?!

Tickets - $275 x 3
Airfare Round Trip - $500
LTE Hotspot (for live stream) - $200
35' RV Week Rental - $1950

Airfare Round Trip - $666 (Senda needs a "fat seat" which doubles his air fare or just get him a one-way ticket and leave his ass there, problem solved.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 06, 2017, 04:59:50 PM
That George Senda guy is one pathetic soul. He needs to "re-boot" himself and just make fun of who and what he is instead of trying to be so serious. He is a living comedic figure and he needs to see himself as such. He might do better just by mocking himself and that may be his niche. He's old, fat, ugly, unwise, foolish and just a disgrace. He should use that to his advantage. He could be his own parody if he sees that. The kind of real person that makes all of us feel better about ourselves. He needs to see that bit and not think he is worth anything. With that, he might get somewhere. 

Just by being himself, that guy can earn a loyal base of numerous followers who look at his sad self and declare they aren't going to be like that. He is far superior to anyone in need of "self help" than any counselor could be. Any of his audience can just view his "work" and then feel their lives aren't so bad by comparison. On that scale, he'd succeed far beyond what he could ever envision doing it "his way."

YUP!

Too bad George won't make the effort to learn to live stream on YouTube himself.  Hearing him answer the phone himself and hang up on people would be a rare comedy IMO.  Untill then, he is under the control of other people, who are kind and brave enough to give him their time and effort. God love them and him.

I'm seriously considering renting an RV and doing a live multi-day broadcast for Contact in the Desert.  I'd be happy to brand it the BellGab Tour 2017 and place the show under the Gabcast banner.  The only things I need is about $3500 in donations and someone to commit to joining me to do Facebook Live recordings.  Of Course The George Senda Show would be invited to air live and stay on the RV with myself and the video person.  Do you think I should start a GoFundMe page? Can anyone reach out to Art Bell or George Noory for a sponsorship?!

Tickets - $275 x 3

Would there be strippers?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 06, 2017, 05:54:02 PM
Great News!

Great Video!

I had a feeling Jason was a nice guy all along.

So what happens next time Falkie thinks Jason is copying him?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 06, 2017, 04:59:50 PM
That George Senda guy is one pathetic soul. He needs to "re-boot" himself and just make fun of who and what he is instead of trying to be so serious. He is a living comedic figure and he needs to see himself as such. He might do better just by mocking himself and that may be his niche. He's old, fat, ugly, unwise, foolish and just a disgrace. He should use that to his advantage. He could be his own parody if he sees that. The kind of real person that makes all of us feel better about ourselves. He needs to see that bit and not think he is worth anything. With that, he might get somewhere. 

Just by being himself, that guy can earn a loyal base of numerous followers who look at his sad self and declare they aren't going to be like that. He is far superior to anyone in need of "self help" than any counselor could be. Any of his audience can just view his "work" and then feel their lives aren't so bad by comparison. On that scale, he'd succeed far beyond what he could ever envision doing it "his way."

2,200+ pages and George is still getting NEW advice..  Hope the Big Guy will heed your recommendations! THEY ARE GOOD ONES.  I am so glad the rest of us are  svelte wise and happy.   

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 05, 2017, 10:44:50 PM
It's stunning that neither Red nor Jaz - as producers of the new show - are funding Falkies trip and hotel stay at the upcoming woo-woo con in South San Francisco.  Even though Falkie badly wants to go, and Noory is going to be there.

It seems like the least they could do - as Falkie would be the one doing all the work while they'd be the ones basking in the glow of his successes.  Falkie has had quite an unfortunate run of folks putting their whims ahead of his needs.  It's shameful.

Yes .. those that profit or are entertained by  George should consider contributing.

Whenever I contributed  in the past to George  I got shamed ..

No one that attempts humor on bellgab should be shamed by anyone. Irregardless of the subject matter.

A man of much wisdom told me that!

Praise MV

WhiteCrow

Tickets - $275 x 3

I have an RV .. actually it's a limo bus...much cooler than an RV.. let's do a road trip....Pick you up in Chicago ..Eh?

and ..Oh yeah ..my phone is an LTE hotspot ...

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 06, 2017, 09:28:24 PM
I have an RV .. actually it's a limo bus...much cooler than an RV.. let's do a road trip....Pick you up in Chicago ..Eh?

Is Gabrielle coming?

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 06, 2017, 08:56:52 PM
No one that attempts humor on bellgab should be shamed by anyone. Irregardless of the subject matter.
Irregardless?  You should be ashamed of your use of the non-English language.  :o

WOTR

Quote from: jaz on March 06, 2017, 04:23:18 AM
...and I was not even born with the remote viewing gene and, full disclosure, I'm third eye blind.
That can probably change if you ever find yourself near Martinez, CA.  :-[

heater

This may be the best summer of my life!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 06, 2017, 08:56:52 PM

try quoting me accurately, mustache.

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 08:29:12 PM
fuck that.  no subject is off the table in an attempt to be humorous.

and "irregardless"?  way to go, champ.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Σ> on March 07, 2017, 01:20:03 AM
try quoting me accurately, mustache.

and "irregardless"?  way to go, champ.

Master yerv smart..    Me dumbie

Praise MV

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 06, 2017, 01:15:28 AM
No, but I keep meaning to call my college roommate from WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back because I also remember NELSON MANDELA DYING IN PRISON in 91 or something. We were at school at the time and I remember it being this big weepy emo college thing and an excuse to skip class and eat pizza.

This topic drives me insane. Whenever it comes up on C2C or Ground Zero or Darkness Radio, I have to turn it the hell off because my brain starts to melt.

The Mandela Effect is trending now, but before there was the ME, the phenomena was known as Reality Shifting. Cynthia Sue Larson is a pioneer in that field. Here she is in an interview with Alexis Brooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDrL5AnTJow

It's an interesting listen. Many people, including my father have had the experience that you had with being in an "accident" one second and safe the next. My father was driving home from work some years ago. He remembers a car coming into his lane and was about to have a head on collision. My father said he closed his eyes and braced for impact, then opened his eyes. The car was either gone or very far down the road, I don't remember that part. I do remember that he said there is no way the car could not have hit him. He was shaken from the experience.

littlechris

Quote from: jaz on March 06, 2017, 02:06:51 AM
Seraphim - you need to call into The George Senda Experience this Friday 10pm ET/7pm PT paranormalchat.com http://paranormal.chat

Can you move the show to 8pm pacific time? 7pm on a friday night is just way too early for us west coasters.

That is cool. It would be even better with the image of George Senda "wrapped" on it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LittleChris on March 07, 2017, 08:35:48 AM
Can you move the show to 8pm pacific time? 7pm on a friday night is just way too early for us west coasters.

For those of us who aren't west coasters that would mean that the show would start at 4am FFS. If I felt like pranking Senda I'd have  to stay up very late or get up very early, and I rarely get up before noon anyway, when I usually have a NUDE Kathy sleeping next to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 11:49:10 AM
For those of us who aren't west coasters that would mean that the show would start at 4am FFS. If I felt like pranking Senda I'd have  to stay up very late or get up very early, and I rarely get up before noon anyway, when I usually have a NUDE Kathy sleeping next to me.

Is the foursome still good to go (forgive me for saying that)?

Quote from: Keyser Söze on March 06, 2017, 05:17:03 PM
Airfare Round Trip - $666 (Senda needs a "fat seat" which doubles his air fare or just get him a one-way ticket and leave his ass there, problem solved.  8)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on March 07, 2017, 12:45:30 AM
This may be the best summer of my life!

Could be boy.. I wanted to ask you ..  would you consider hosting a call in podcast for my Solar Eclipse gathering in Souhern Illinois.. If you have  the equipment for a remote live podcast that would be out of sight.

Summer of the Crow.. I need a theme song!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 07, 2017, 03:39:17 PM
Summer of the Crow

It sounds like a horror movie. A creepy old man lures a few unsuspecting idiots to some shack in the middle of nowhere...

Nah, too far-fetched.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 07, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

The Mandela Effect is trending now, but before there was the ME, the phenomena was known as Reality Shifting. Cynthia Sue Larson is a pioneer in that field. Here she is in an interview with Alexis Brooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDrL5AnTJow

It's an interesting listen. Many people, including my father have had the experience that you had with being in an "accident" one second and safe the next. My father was driving home from work some years ago. He remembers a car coming into his lane and was about to have a head on collision. My father said he closed his eyes and braced for impact, then opened his eyes. The car was either gone or very far down the road, I don't remember that part. I do remember that he said there is no way the car could not have hit him. He was shaken from the experience.

Thanks IB...

Years ago .. Driving my motor home..middle of the night Interstate expressway..North Dakota.. had to slam brakes on to not hit a glowing Jesus dressed in a white robe with upstreached arms. Jesus was standing in the middle of the road. As I drove around Jesus at a very slow speed he still glowed without my headlights shining on him.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 03:41:50 PM
It sounds like a horror movie. A creepy old man lures a few unsuspecting idiots to some shack in the middle of nowhere...

Nah, too far-fetched.

Never know.. unless you're there...

Could witness an induced Madela Effect