• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 07, 2017, 07:57:04 PM
This is a perfect example of why the 19th Amendment was a big mistake. Anyone who runs for office on a pledge to repeal it will have my vote.

Sure, we can go back in time when things were simpler.  Since the entire process would be men only, why bother with the trouble and expense of an election.  We could have our male candidates engage in a pissing contest.  Better yet would be a penis hand measuring competition to ensure we don't end up with a president who's inclined to overcompensate. :o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 07, 2017, 08:28:50 PM
Sure, we can go back in time when things were simpler.  Since the entire process would be men only, why bother with the trouble and expense of an election.  We could have our male candidates engage in a pissing contest.  Better yet would be a penis hand measuring competition to ensure we don't end up with a president who's inclined to overcompensate. :o

You left out the standard reference to "barefoot and pregnant."

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 07, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

The country was a lot better off when we only elected candidates who could write their names in the snow while standing in one place. Just sayin'.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 07, 2017, 09:53:18 PM
The country was a lot better off when we only elected candidates who could write their names in the snow while standing in one place. Just sayin'.
But the contest should also be by the electrified fence, just to keep them humble and wary.

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2017, 09:59:03 PM
But the contest should also be by the electrified fence, just to keep them humble and wary.

That reminds me of the scene in the 1930 version of "All Quiet on The Western Front" in which the German soldiers were talking about how they didn't hate their opponents, and that they probably would be friends if they met in peacetime, and concluded by saying that instead of settling their disputes through war, the leaders should be forced to strip to their skivvies and fight it out one on one. There's a lot to be said for that.

Jackstar

Who was it, who was frontin' that they wanted Pizzagate proof? Here, I put it here.

primary attack the messenger ploy incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2017, 12:52:53 AM
Don't the CIA traditionally assassinate their enemies?

Yes, it's just harder to do that to someone who can afford to buy their own security/intel team who are probably better than them because there's no political infighting.  ;)

But thanks for "subtly" suggesting that yet another American president should be assassinated. Classy.  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 12:55:31 AM
Yes, it's just harder to do that to someone who can afford to buy their own security/intel team who are probably better than them because there's no political infighting.  ;)

But thanks for "subtly" suggesting that yet another American president should be assassinated. Classy.  ::)
It was my way of saying that perhaps the CIA does not despise him.  Perhaps this mass paranoia that the entire world including all of the intelligence agencies (presumably with the exception of the KGB) are all wanting to lie to, and destroy Trump is unwarranted.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2017, 03:54:29 AM
It was my way of saying that perhaps the CIA does not despise him.  Perhaps this mass paranoia that the entire world including all of the intelligence agencies (presumably with the exception of the KGB) are all wanting to lie to, and destroy Trump is unwarranted.

I wouldn't hold my breath but I'm sure that even in an organization as corrupt as them there are some who would prefer it to be different.

Taaroa

Translating a slogan into another language isn't particularly witty or a strong political statement.

norland2424

welcome to bellgab, post often  ;)

Jackstar

The point seems further ludicrous when one considers that something like 68% of all American citizens with the ability to express a preference, prefer their balls gently cupped by Vladimir Putin, nearly two-to-one over Hitlarry Clinton.

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on January 08, 2017, 04:31:42 AM
welcome to bellgab, post often  ;)
Thank-you.  I just stumbled across this board by typing "George Noory sucks" into google.  It seems like a friendly kind of place.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2017, 04:34:20 AM
Thank-you.  I just stumbled across this board by typing "George Noory sucks" into google.  It seems like a friendly kind of place.  :)

Fuck you!  >:(

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar on January 08, 2017, 04:32:47 AM
The point seems further ludicrous when one considers that something like 68% of all American citizens with the ability to express a preference, prefer their balls gently cupped by Vladimir Putin, nearly two-to-one over Hitlarry Clinton.

I bet if you photoshopped her and her H logo into a nazi rally, coupled it with "Ich bin mit ihr", and got some B level actor to tweet it that there'd be very little reporting on it.

Meister_000

Quote from: Taaroa on January 08, 2017, 04:30:50 AM
Translating a slogan into another language isn't particularly witty or a strong political statement.

depends.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

Yes, except Alec Baldwin isn't funny.

Meister_000

His Trump impression sucks -- to be sure.

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 06:21:52 AM
Nope. FAIL!  ::)
Well, I'll take a T for timely at least :)   And the principle retains merit (enough)

This is the DC establishment going all out to deny Trump the ability to govern. 

The Ds because they believed the Fake News of their inevitable victory and are still stunned from their rejection and loss.  The ''Progressives'' because he says he'll reverse some of what they've done.  And the establishment because they still believe he's going to at least partially ''drain the swamp''.

The ''intelligence community'' broke the law in leaking classified information to the media - but no matter, it's ok because it's useful for the Democrats.   The long anticipated ''report'' we finally get is full of assertions that Putin wanted to hurt Clinton and help Trump, but zero evidence is offered - none.

When you add this to the bogus claims of statistical anomalies regarding the vote in certain precincts in MN, PA, and WI, which turned out to be a lie after expensive recounts, then the intimidation and harassment trying to get Electoral College voters to change their votes, then consider the daily barrage of comments from Schumer, Pelosi, various officials, Obama's surrogates, and especially the Democrat Media, it's hardly ''mass paranoia'' to point any of this out.

Remember Obama's campaign, his team putting a cabinet together, his Administration - and the complete lack of scrutiny from the Democrat Media at any step along the way?  It was all ''historical'', and ''wonderful'', and ''the second coming of 'Camelot' ''.

Yes Trump should be scrutinized.  But so should Obama and Mrs Clinton have been, and, frankly, Bernie Sanders.  This is all so over the top, so completely unprecedented. 

I hope it continues, because a) it will move Trump towards the conservatives and away from trying to govern from the middle, and b) the American voters are going to continue to punish the Ds in the next election if it keeps up.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 08, 2017, 04:51:35 AM
[attachment id=1 msg=984999]

You've gotta be kidding me.  Those legs attached to Hillary?  Why do you think she wears pantsuits?
I guess it would be hard to find an image showing hairy legs with prominent varicose veins and skinned knees from feinting episodes. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2017, 04:34:20 AM

How do you think the rest of us got here?  Jeesh!