• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 30, 2020, 12:50:57 PM
ZING

You know, Jack. Once yer off the juice you can be pretty funny!  ;)

I know. I think the whore he was dating and Rubini REALLY brought his street cred down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 30, 2020, 12:53:12 PM
He must have kicked the poor dog pretty hard.

He does have a temper, doesn’t he? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 30, 2020, 01:51:55 PM
Bound to happen when you’re constantly grabbing your ankles for China.

;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 03:17:54 PM
the whore he was dating

You should see her emails. I'm fine! Thanks for asking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2020, 03:20:35 PM
You should see her emails. I'm fine! Thanks for asking.

I have. You keep posting them here, unfortunately. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 03:21:19 PM
You keep posting them here, unfortunately. ::)

Quite the contrary: I've never posted her emails here. Don't think I'm not tempted... however the truce holds fast.

You seem to be getting Grapefruit confused with somebody else. That's adorable in a groupie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2020, 03:23:04 PM
Quite the contrary: I've never posted her emails here. Don't think I'm not tempted... however the truce holds fast.

You seem to be getting Grapefruit confused with somebody else. That's adorable in a groupie.

Sure you have. You post all kinds of private communications you’ve had with Bellgabbers here. I’m not your groupie. You’re myke’s groupie. Hope that helps.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 03:25:30 PM
You post all kinds of private communications you’ve had with Bellgabbers here.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 03:20:42 PM
You’re confusing me with your mom again

What the actual fuck is wrong with you today? You seem like you're having a psychotic break with reality. I'm not even kidding. Show me all these "private conversations." I'm preemptively fascinated all up here in this b****.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2020, 03:26:51 PM

What the actual fuck is wrong with you today? You seem like you're having a psychotic break with reality. I'm not even kidding. Show me all these "private conversations." I'm preemptively fascinated all up here in this b****.

Whatever idiot. I’m not like myke. I don’t have time to dig back through your posts but you know you have and so does everyone else her. Nice try. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 03:29:24 PM
you know you have

I haven't had a private conversation since 1997. See above, re: get bent.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 03:29:24 PM
Whatever idiot.

Faces Of Ad Hominem, Volume II

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2020, 03:30:28 PM
I haven't had a private conversation since 1997. See above, re: get bent.

Faces Of Ad Hominem, Volume II

Chapter 1: Jackstar

Jackstar

How about a nice game of chess?

Jackstar

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - have been brought to you in part by the Magick In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the (REDACTED) administration.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2020, 03:54:26 PM
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - have been brought to you in part by the Magick In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the (REDACTED) administration.

Someone already beat you to it, you fucking Rubini hack. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 30, 2020, 12:24:28 PM
Yep, it's a shame Joe got hurt playing with his dog. I still say pets have a humanizing effect. What is more human than having fun playing with your pet?

Also, pets are nonpartisan, so a Democrat can like both (41 and 43) President Bush's dogs Millie, Barney and Miss Beazley, as much as a Republican can like the Obamas' dogs Bo and Sunny.
I hope he doesn't get cats. White House doesn't need the smell. And that brain parasite- not something Uncle Joe needs at this point in his current state of mental acuity. Maybe some outdoor cats to catch mice and vermin left over from Antifada, Occupy, and other protest camps nearby.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 05:24:51 PM
I hope he doesn't get cats. White House doesn't need the smell. And that brain parasite- not something Uncle Joe needs at this point in his current state of mental acuity. Maybe some outdoor cats to catch mice and vermin left over from Antifada, Occupy, and other protest camps nearby.

^^^^^^
Smoothest shitposter on Bellgab. If I wore a hat I would take it off to you. ;D

albrecht

The new Secretary of the Treasury, supposedly.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-55127684

"Who be Adewale Adeyemo?Dem born Adewale Adeyemo alias "Wally" for 1981 for Nigeria but he grow up for California.E obtain im Bachelor degree from University of California, Berkeley before e go Yale Law school for im legal education.Before e begin work under Obama administration, Adeyemo bin first work as editor for di Hamilton Project, den work as senior advisor and deputy chief of staff to Jack Lew for di United States Department of Treasury.He later work as di chief negotiator for di Trans-Pacific Partnership and also serve as di first chief of staff of di Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under Elizabeth Warren.For 2015, dem appoint am to serve as Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics and deputy director of di National Economic Council.He later become di first president of di Obama Foundation."

Biden claimed that "this is not another Obama (sic) administration" earlier.  ;D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 05:24:51 PM

Cats are self-cleaning. They smell great!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 30, 2020, 09:46:28 PM
Cats are self-cleaning. They smell great!

Yeah but their boxes aren’t. :o

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 09:46:55 PM
Yeah but their boxes aren’t. :o

Only if you neglect to clean their litter boxes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 30, 2020, 10:01:46 PM
Only if you neglect to clean their litter boxes.

Which almost every cat owner I’ve ever known does with great regularity. Hence, the usual accompanying brain disease. ;)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 10:12:31 PM
Which almost every cat owner I’ve ever known does with great regularity. Hence, the usual accompanying brain disease. ;)

Have you considered that maybe you need to find more fastidious friends?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 01, 2020, 11:41:08 AM
Have you considered that maybe you need to find more fastidious friends?

No but I have considered that most cat owners are distrusting pigs that don’t give a shit.

ItsOver

Meanwhile, Joe finds his foot.  Dayum, this is worse than watching Hillary staggering around.

https://youtu.be/7K4mZtEQqJQ

whoozit

Has Biden’s sprained ankle metastasized yet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 01, 2020, 06:35:22 PM
Has Biden’s sprained ankle metastasized yet?

Easy! Don’t spoil the narrative.