• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
I thought his website was a cluttered mess.
Then I saw he is live on YouTube and tried to fit all his website clutter onto the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd6WfCEjkY
What in gods name is this shit? It looks like hes trapped in a made for TV movie using CGI with the technology of 1986- Only not nearly as cool or nostalgic.

That looks horrible.

Anyone mind giving me a synapses on whats going on- Is Heather going to Late Night In the midlands then or still staying with that highly professional outlet that she appeared on the other week?

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2018, 07:40:16 PM
AWESOME!!!   ;D

They are quicker than Falkie with bans.  The LNMers are rather cultish.

Seems like "Keith" already mixed it up and got booted

Bart Ell

Looks like Keith showed up

El Chorro

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2018, 06:39:46 PM
Had a long, icky day at work (fighting with Japanese - delightful people personally but a nightmare professionally).
Then have a little dinner, listen to how Mrs. Walks day went and then check the thread and it's blown out again.

What went down today?  I see some LNM stuff - did Heather wise up and go that route?

But they're so pleasantly professional in Ozu movies.

Faustina

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 11, 2018, 06:47:24 PM
Link?

I'm listening here.  You click on the little Neely guy in the lower right corner to get the live stream.  Michael's already teased that he has a Big Announcement coming up later.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/

Nobody

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 10, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
I second this.  I loved listening to MITD on WTWW!  On a good beam shortwave can easily cover most of N America;  shortwave time is affordable and  shortwave listeners are like bellgab, vaguely lovable; and most important, Shortwave sounds better.

I have to ask: are other people BellGabbers interested in hearing MITD via shortwave?  Or are Cowkiller and GS the only ones for whom shortwave holds any appeal?

Mr Apnea

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 11, 2018, 07:40:53 PM
What in gods name is this shit? It looks like hes trapped in a made for TV movie using CGI with the technology of 1986- Only not nearly as cool or nostalgic.

That looks horrible.

Anyone mind giving me a synapses on whats going on- Is Heather going to Late Night In the midlands then or still staying with that highly professional outlet that she appeared on the other week?

Green screen to hide the trailer he is sitting in.

sydtron

I'm using tune in. Keep us abreast with the chat. 
LOL flunky ass. 
Jesus. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Faustina on May 11, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
I'm listening here.  You click on the little Neely guy in the lower right corner to get the live stream.  Michael's already teased that he has a Big Announcement coming up later.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/

Thanks!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2018, 07:32:42 PM
Oh yeah.  From way up in some holler in West Virginia.   

http://www.gcnlive.com/JW1D/index.php/onair

Click on Call to Decision - I don't think you're the type to get butt hurt easily.  You can handle it
He has got a surprisingly catchy "theme song."

sydtron

Quote from: Nobody on May 11, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
I have to ask: are other people BellGabbers interested in hearing MITD via shortwave?  Or are Cowkiller and GS the only ones for whom shortwave holds any appeal?

It would be cool if it was on SW.  My Ham Rig can easily pick that up. But since I'm at work most times its on. I will stream.

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
He has got a surprisingly catchy "theme song."

This is war baby!

Faustina

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
Looks like Keith showed up

Wow.  Keith being all assertive an' shit. 

"HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT."

DarKPenguiN

hahaha- If thats really Keith in there he just said "I'm just waiting to serve papers, dont mind me" hahahaha

sydtron

WTWW during the Holidays usually schedules Bob Heil to play XMAS music on his organ.

Do with that statement as you wish.
*chuckle*

69CheckMate

Shortwave would be great when my dsl or power go out.

albrecht

Not sure how much places like WWCR, etc charge but I like SW also and would like MITD on it.

That's how it starts   "Welcome everyone"    Chefist and Brig won't last 10 minutes - unless they got a new moderator

Faustina

"Take your flunkie ass out of my chat."  Hahahahahahaha!!!

You can't make this stuff up!  :D

sydtron

WRMI in Lake Okeechobee FL is another powerhouse SW station.

Faustina

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
That's how it starts   "Welcome everyone"    Chefist and Brig won't last 10 minutes - unless they got a new moderator

How do you get in the chat?  The website is so complicated.....

sydtron

Quote from: Faustina on May 11, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

I think that's on the YouTube channel

Mr Apnea

Open up the youtube link in its own page.  Chat will appear.  Click on the YouTube icon in the bottom right in the earlier posts.

You have to got to youtube for the chat,  I'm long banned but good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd6WfCEjkY

Faustina

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 11, 2018, 07:46:51 PM
hahaha- If thats really Keith in there he just said "I'm just waiting to serve papers, dont mind me" hahahaha

Hahahahaha!!!  I'm loving this.  Hope it really is Keith.  Doesn't seem like his style however.