• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150911 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

I wish the show had stayed on the Planet X/Asteroid nonsense. Bring out the crazies.

Juan Cena

Gonna try to get through. May only give it 5-6 tries though.

SnoorysStache

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 12, 2015, 12:12:50 AM
True story. Bigfoot was going thru garbage. I failed horribly. I'm sorry BellGab . . . .

No need to apologize. Good story.

Dr_Blue

Periscope camera No.3 Arts' greenroom for guests.

ZomZom

Oh, I don't know, maybe the observed expansion of the universe and the cosmic microwave background radiation.

Kolchak

"Why should I believe in the big bang theory?"

Evidence.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: albrecht on September 12, 2015, 12:12:41 AM
Be a good show if Art could get him on. He might be crazy, but SOME, of his ideas are actually interesting.

On the one hand I do think that he and Art could engage each other in a great, meaningful way that would make for powerful radio.

On the other hand I'd love to have RCH go at him and just spend two hours visiting Tangent Town with LaRouche. The randomness of the conversation would be awe-inspiring.

Sorry but atheists bore me, they have no real doubt with regard to their not being any higher intelligence than us, it seems completely reductionist to the point of throwing out tons of science research, what about multi universes, simulation universes, rate of habitable planets discovered,etc. That maybe just the start. take the truman Show...look how easy it was to fake a world that seemed entirely real, that was simple, now just scale that up.

zeebo

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 12, 2015, 12:13:57 AM
I wish the show had stayed on the Planet X/Asteroid nonsense. Bring out the crazies.

I'm with you on this Sandra.  I was hoping a hardcore Sitchensian Nebiru Nephalimist would call in.

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 12, 2015, 12:08:20 AM
Psychedelic Catholic Jesus....

Outtasight!  Yeah, we really said that.  When we weren't on Quaaludes.   :D

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 12, 2015, 12:12:50 AM
True story. Bigfoot was going thru garbage. I failed horribly. I'm sorry BellGab . . . .

Reported.

norland2424

all these non bellgabber callers are giving me a headache

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 12, 2015, 12:13:48 AM
huh, an I like this show. It's unpredictable wer the next caller iz guna take the show.

It's all good to each his (her) own.  best part is you and i won't crap on each other for disagreeing.

Weirdoradio

Oh they know each other on Twitter, eh?

If this were C2C then we could claim that it was a Paranormal Date miracle.

In the real world, however, we shrug hard.

henge0stone

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 12, 2015, 12:13:57 AM

Yeah that was a lot of fun. So tired of the whole theist vs atheist argument. Nothing can be proved either way.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 12, 2015, 12:12:58 AM
Yes it is. Dr_Blue. :D
Good Job Star. Maybe your stellar example will get shay to call in and save the show?

Designx

Art should have the 'God Part of the Brain' guy on. That guy has the best argument for atheism.

albrecht

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 12, 2015, 12:14:48 AM
On the one hand I do think that he and Art could engage each other in a great, meaningful way that would make for powerful radio.

On the other hand I'd love to have RCH go at him and just spend two hours visiting Tangent Town with LaRouche. The randomness of the conversation would be awe-inspiring.
Dude, RCH would be great with him! But I also would like Art with him for the more historical/political, earth changes, stuff. RCH though would be epic. They would agree with some basic stuff (FDR etc) and would be fun when it comes down to Nazis and 19.5 "models." I really, really hope (Redacted) and Rossy tries to get him on the programs. Epic.

Scully

How bad is this show?  So bad I've turned to C2C, which at least has a good topic.  Same old idiot for an interviewer, though.  :'(

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 12, 2015, 12:15:29 AM
Sorry but atheists bore me, they have no real doubt with regard to their not being any higher intelligence than us, it seems completely reductionist to the point of throwing out tons of science research, what about multi universes, simulation universes, rate of habitable planets discovered,etc. That maybe just the start.

I think that a lot of atheists just don't believe in doctrine -- any doctrine.  Not that they doubt a higher intelligence/energy/power/whatever. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 11, 2015, 11:57:48 PM

Check out the Jefferson Bible... ya know that Thomas Jefferson guy who wrote; "we are endowed by our creator"
He edited the new testament and left only the moral lessons of Jesus.

Our western civilization laws and social justice are based on the Bible.
ol' Tom and most of the founding fathers understood that.