• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

Don't mind me just joggin thru with my new Huffy

AC400KICK

Keeping it Baboon and Faboon at the same timmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 31, 2020, 03:40:47 PM
Keeping it Baboon and Faboon at the same timmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................
Are there protests in your area?

AC400KICK

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 31, 2020, 03:42:17 PM
Are there protests in your area?

Not in Yorkville but Downtown might turn into a Warzone and I think it is safe to say Brooklyn is already a Warzone

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 31, 2020, 04:11:55 PM
Not in Yorkville but Downtown might turn into a Warzone and I think it is safe to say Brooklyn is already a Warzone

Stay safe my white brother!

And if things go bad turn that BMW into an RPG!

AC400KICK

I am quite literally essentially working to serve the people of The City of New York up in Washington Heights here in Manhattan now Richard Groyper, my baby. Quite Literally.

Oh Lisa's got some tits. 🗽

chefist

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 03, 2020, 09:10:50 PM

I am quite literally essentially working to serve the people of The City of New York up in Washington Heights here in Manhattan now Richard Groyper, my baby. Quite Literally.

That's you lit titties?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 03, 2020, 09:10:50 PM

Are you a nurse now?

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 31, 2020, 12:33:17 PM

https://youtu.be/cRAZfDlTm7I

Richard, my baby... It looks like you now have an "in" with Anthony and can probably get some treatment. Make the trip.

Harley Quinn

You really do say ALL the words.  Epic!

Harley Quinn

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2020, 05:59:31 PM
...a toe suckin good time.

You mean a toe sucking, broken hymen, rubber ✊ good time... Lmfao

Dave Darin: a broken man

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2020, 08:42:03 PM
Dave Darin: a broken man

[attachment=1,msg1398535]

Perhaps he could take over Dynamo Hum's show?    Seems like he is "Offline and Boxed" so to speak..................   

chefist

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 10, 2020, 02:33:19 PM
You mean a toe sucking, broken hymen, rubber ✊ good time... Lmfao

I stand corrected.

someone made a vid for me so i uploaded it 🔥 LIT CITY 🔥

https://youtu.be/BMZFIwI_H-s

Tootsie

Dr. MD MD

Richard, my baby. You are moving on up in the world. I was just perusing Youtube to viddy the latest offerings when, lo and behold, your latest video was listed in Fox News viewers also watch... Recommended videos for you.  :D

AC400KICK

You don't get any legit NYC than this..drinking Monster Energy Drink and Captain Morgan..I also have to commute to work in The Heights tommorow to my job on 181st Street..Richard Groyper, my baby..I really should have a better command of the Spanish Language..Washington Heights in uptown Manhattan is almost completely Spanish Speaking 😷

AZZERAE

Looking forward to our chat this weekend, Dicky G.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2020, 08:48:48 PM
Perhaps he could take over Dynamo Hum's show?    Seems like he is "Offline and Boxed" so to speak..................   

Hes far too angry and shouty.

He also unfriended and removed me from his group so hes got no sympathy from me.

AC400KICK

I should be a brigadier general. I should be an eggplant.