• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 10:51:58 AM
Asuka Zulu: We agree on most politics. Tho, I created this place psychically and have tangibly been around from close to the beginning sorta / kinda I think...
I am a #BG #rookie obviously and don't know who is who and what is up and what is down etc. right from wrong

= Old Jewy/Wop "innocent" immature crazy retard.

A few Q.'s 4 u if you do not mind?

FE ? Yea ? Nay ?

Gender reality ?
Are you a 34 yr old 1/2 Gay 1/2 Asian man pretending virtually via your avatar/icon 2 be a 17-yr. old cartoony Asian-white-bitch?

If you do not wanna DOXX urself - it is cool ?

#RockOn!

Sincerely,

Rubini

I am 1/4 Samurai, 3/4 NAZI and 100% Tsundere

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 11:53:41 AM
Tootsie!

Ok, now PLEASE do not get upset!

I sense some #hostility w/ "things" = #Jewy #RubiniMagic #vibes tells me this.

Are you a young or old WOMAN ?
Don't wanna say ?

Why?

If you are a gayMAN = LOL = IT iS TOTALLY cool w/ me and "guys" like K-Fagg

Ok, now = ASSuming U are a chick . . .
=
Would you date a old Jew-Wop that's cool but NOT hip? Why?

#PEACE

Apparently, she is a massive coal burner. Exclusively burning coal.
And on top of, is she is repulsively ugly. She likes to eat poop. I'm serious.
ASSREAR posted (on his board) a picture of her one time (when they had a massive fight) with a turd in her mouth, but he took it down few days later.
Both her and ASSREAR are into very filthy poop play sex fetishes.
It's fucking gross to the max.

And yes, she is a member of your tribe.

Tootsie

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 12:02:40 PM

And yes, she is a member of your tribe.

oh yeah, zaza creature.. how long til your found out and banned again? you know nothing about me and Azzerae is my dear friend.. but you wouldn't know anything about such things. as evil and sick as you are.. I will ignore your sick rantings from now on.

eviUru

ASSREAR spilled all the beans about you when you two poop eaters had that massive epic fight.
Horse face posted picture of you with a turd in your mouth, and he was jealous of you and was giving you shit for preferring to "burn coal" than to be with a white guy.
You can not deny that, poop eater whale.

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:14:16 PMSorry, "coal burner" ?

That's "millennial-talk" for some shit a almost 50yr old Gen-Xer doesn't comprehend = never heard of that expression

A woman who fucks niggers.  "coal burning"

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:14:16 PMHmmmm.... member of my tribe.. ok
Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:14:16 PMSo, it is a #Jewy girl who eats her own poop

I think the turd in that picture that Tootsie was having inserted in her whale mouth it came from her nigger's lover ass.
I don't think it was her own turd. But I'm not sure about that. Only her and ASSREAR know that for sure.

eviUru

:-[
Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:27:26 PM
#IjustwannaHOTpartnerSomewhatMyAgeAndBilogicalRubiniBabiesB42022

You might try courting Roswells,Art
She is very witty and she can cook.
Tho she is not posting much lately. Maybe she is too lonely to even open her computer.

But be nice to her and watch your mouth. No vulgarity. She is a lady.

And she is in her early 30'
Perfect for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 12:33:05 PM
You might try courting Roswell,Art
She is very witty and she can cook.
Tho she is not posting much lately. Maybe she is too lonely to even open her computer.

She told me she thought I was gross. I’ve come think over time that means she’s kinda sweet on me.  ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2020, 12:35:13 PM
She told me she thought I was gross. I’ve come think over time that means she’s kinda sweet on me.  ;)

pate

I do not know What In The Actual Fuck is going on hear, but I intend to find out.

-p

AC400KICK

https://youtu.be/N-AyoZrhAM4

Richard Groyper, my baby..and how are you on this night? Are you Coming Forth by Night??

whoozit

I’ll have an Almond Joy please.

Asuka Langley

I am looking forward to this top tier entertainment, i only hope i can make it

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 01, 2020, 06:44:16 PM

https://youtu.be/wcQxeCtsmxw
I'm one of those people who has to close one eye to shoot. Both eyes are pretty much equally dominant and it fucks up my accuracy (by feet, not fractions of an inch) otherwise.

Strangely, I also could never do those stupid "puzzles" where you stared at an image and something would come into focus.

Silphion

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2020, 10:21:14 PM
I'm one of those people who has to close one eye to shoot. Both eyes are pretty much equally dominant and it fucks up my accuracy (by feet, not fractions of an inch) otherwise.

Strangely, I also could never do those stupid "puzzles" where you stared at an image and something would come into focus.

First one with the all-seeing eye wins a plum from pate or an insult from Jack Star

[attachment=1]

Rix Gins

Quote from: Silphion on August 29, 2020, 10:39:01 PM
First one with the all-seeing eye wins a plum from pate or an insult from Jack Star

[attachment=1,msg1417486]
Shark leaping out of the water with its mouth wide open.

Silphion

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 30, 2020, 02:27:52 AM
Shark leaping out of the water with its mouth wide open.

We have a winner !

You may request the prize at your own risk of course ...

Jackstar

an insult from Jack Star

"I can't believe you still post here. Sad! Also, you're spelling your own name wrong. This damages my brand, Fucko--FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. NOT IN 2 HOURS. NOW."

BEST I COULD DO ON SHORT NOTICE. NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO PIMP OUT MY SKILLS FOR ME, LET ME KNOW FIRST. THANKS IN ADVANCE. SAY HI TO YOUR MOTHER FOR ME. end of line.

Silphion

insult from J̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶ Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2020, 03:57:09 AM
"I can't believe you still post here. Sad! Also, you're spelling your own name wrong. This damages my brand, Fucko--FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. NOT IN 2 HOURS. NOW."

BEST I COULD DO ON SHORT NOTICE. NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO PIMP OUT MY SKILLS FOR ME, LET ME KNOW FIRST. THANKS IN ADVANCE. SAY HI TO YOUR MOTHER FOR ME. end of line.

A thousand pardons, Sir.
The currency of your insult is sufficient for now.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Silphion on August 30, 2020, 02:40:07 AM
We have a winner !

You may request the prize at your own risk of course ...

Jack's insult was well worth the effort it took to free view that stereogram.  It was hard to see.  Thanks for the contest, Silphion.