• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 09:12:15 AM
Some have said its Sumerian. But as he has little grasp of English, I think it a hell of a stretch to imagine he'll have any second language (let alone Sumerian) in his obviously huge none existent cannon of academic abilities.

In other news, no-one wants to work for him, so expect the lack of uptake to fill positions to continue for some time. Combination of things being, he doesn't trust anyone but his daughterwife (Jared is losing his gloss now he's drawing fire), won't be questioned, and fires those who do; and he's an asshole. The embarrassing press briefing with Spicer yesterday was an insight into the way Trump is so like the NK dictator:  "Okay Spicy, this is what you tell him; The relationship with Merkel is fairly incredible"

Then there's this from a woman who clearly knows the way to get on in life. Talent? Maybe. Says the right things about Trump? Absolutely!

Hope Hicks doing some serious brown nosing.
WRONG !
I knew I had come across it before !
It was when I was assistant to the head of linguistics at Oxford, and we were on page 83 (adjacent to plate 13) and there it was !
....I am emailing Oxford now to see if it has been decoded !
....if not, perhaps Trump holds the key for the complex translation!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 31, 2017, 08:13:00 AM
Oh, I laughed.

Sybill Trelawney @SybilT2
·
1h

"The fact you people don't understand covfefe shows how broken our education system is and why Betsy DeVos is a visionary."

Jackstar

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 31, 2017, 09:21:39 AM
WRONG !
I knew I had come across it before !
It was when I was assistant to the head of linguistics at Oxford, and we were on page 83 (adjacent to plate 13) and there it was !
....I am emailing Oxford now to see if it has been decoded !
....if not, perhaps Trump holds the key for the complex translation!

Plate 13 is the pterodactyl that Micheal horn uses.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2017, 08:50:17 AM
Covfete is a word now, we shall just have to deal with it...

I believe I can define it for you, having done intense research.

Covfete: defitintion: coverage.

I could be wrong.

source:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/31/covfefe-is-a-word-now-deal-with-it

I respectfully disagree, and suggest it is a portmanteau of the Latin convenire, a coming together, occasionally shortened to cov- as in "coven", and fefe, an improvised masturbatory aid.  In context, a "negative press covfefe" is accurately descriptive.

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2017, 08:50:17 AM
Covfete is a word now, we shall just have to deal with it...

I believe I can define it for you, having done intense research.

Covfete: defitintion: coverage.

I could be wrong.

source:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/31/covfefe-is-a-word-now-deal-with-it

I am still trying to find and visit the two additional states of our United States that King Obongo kept mentioning throughout his Presidency.

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 10:22:43 AM
I am still trying to find and visit the two additional states of our United States that King Obongo kept mentioning throughout his Presidency.

Guam & Puerto Rico, duh.

They don't add stars to the flags because a) it would ruin the lines, and b) why would they tell you anything?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2017, 08:36:24 AM
covfefe? Ha. We need Art and a guest here: a Bible Code? Some Sumerian "sandscript," as Norry would say? Or maybe Trump accidentally found Obama's, or whatever his name is, stash or thought some of the tea left over was actually tea and not "wet?" Or some counter-measure incantation to dispel the "binding" spells of the Leftist witches' covens who are creating spells against him? In any event, he need to "lay hands" on the glowing orb and gain more power.

We initiates know that "covfefe" is a trigger word that sets in motion the round up of undesirables to include all unrepentant Hilliary voters, pedophiles, rapists and those who text while driving. 

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 31, 2017, 10:00:43 AM
I respectfully disagree, and suggest it is a portmanteau of the Latin convenire, a coming together, occasionally shortened to cov- as in "coven", and fefe, an improvised masturbatory aid.  In context, a "negative press covfefe" is accurately descriptive.

confefe:
Works for me.
I like it!

Jackstar

It's a psyop to see if any of you fucking numbskulls would jump on it like a fat kid on a cupcake--and, some portion of you have.

It's weeks like this that I feel chagrin at having came here. Fuck, I came there too.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2017, 11:04:40 AM
It's a psyop to see if any of you fucking numbskulls would jump on it like a fat kid on a cupcake--and, some portion of you have.

It's weeks like this that I feel chagrin at having came here. Fuck, I came there too.

Let's not go here.
...I mean there.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Standard operating procedure for the Democrat Fake News Media.  Heavily monitoring every comment and action the president makes, it is very easy for them to point out and ridicule any misstep made by the people they oppose, and ignore the missteps made by the politicians they favor.  Been going on for years.

Just a few that come to mind are Obama's 57 states, and pronouncing corpsman ''corpse man''.  By what age does every school kid know there are 50 states, no matter how bad their school is?  Certainly by third grade.  What doofus would repeatedly talk about 57 states, no matter how tired they are on the campaign trail. 

There are tons more examples of his flubs when he goes off the tele-prompter.  The difference is, the Fake News folks didn't lead the days news with them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
Standard operating procedure for the Democrat Fake News Media.  Heavily monitoring every comment and action the president makes, it is very easy for them to point out and ridicule any misstep made by the people they oppose, and ignore the missteps made by the politicians they favor.  Been going on for years.

Just a few that come to mind are Obama's 57 states, and pronouncing corpsman ''corpse man''.  By what age does every school kid know there are 50 states, no matter how bad their school is?  Certainly by third grade.  What doofus would repeatedly talk about 57 states, no matter how tired they are on the campaign trail. 

There are tons more examples of his flubs when he goes off the tele-prompter.  The difference is, the Fake News folks didn't lead the days news with them.

"I talk to myself, I have a good brain"

Donald Trump

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Which school kid wouldn't know that memorial day is a solemn occasion and not sung along as if he's in a fairground ride and smile at the end thinking he was the reason they were there?

Oh please. Only a devoted Trumper can excuse Trump's dementia as a 'misstep'. The guy alienates US allies and sucks the arse out of dictators. He laughably stood up in Saudi Arabia in front of despotic rulers and condemned the none democracy in Iran...in front of men who can't spell human rights, and democracy.

Give me a fucking break.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 12:29:12 PM
... The guy alienates US allies and sucks the arse out of dictators. He laughably stood up in Saudi Arabia in front of despotic rulers and condemned the none democracy in Iran...in front of men who can't spell human rights, and democracy.

Give me a fucking break.

I'm not sure Mrs Merkel qualifies as a US ally.

As far as meeting for the Saudi's, and condemning Iran, well first off you think he should be more diplomatic, then when he is you criticize him.  He's trying to create an alliance with the Arab Sunnis to confront and eliminate Sunni terror (Moslem Brotherhood and their offshoots ISIS, al-Qaeda, etc).  The way to do that is to show them we stand with them against soon to be nuclear power Persian/Shiite Iran (soon to be nuclear thanks to Obama). 

And at least he wasn't bowing to them

Had Obama been sucking up to non-democratic countries and dissing our allies, the Fake News Media would have been all over themselves talking about how ''historic'' it was, and praising him for turning US attention to the third world.  Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 12:29:12 PM
Which school kid wouldn't know that memorial day is a solemn occasion and not sung along as if he's in a fairground ride and smile at the end thinking he was the reason they were there?
Oh please. Only a devoted Trumper can excuse Trump's dementia as a 'misstep'...

Yes, he's a blustering obnoxious self centered egomaniac.  He may not be all that bright or informed.  He hasn't spent his lifetime in politics, and hasn't learned to be a smooth inoffensive twit.  He's a jerk.

But most of the politicians in your country and mine are much the same, it's just that they present even temperaments and have learned to speak in a slick diplomatic style

You seem focused on style, I'm more interested in actions.  Yes it would be nice if Trump acted more presidential.  But he is moving the country forward, and doing what he was elected to do as best he can with the courts, fake media, left wing rioters, academia, Democrats, and the hacks and globalists in his own party against him.  What he hasn't done is damage our system of government, our legal system, our country, and our national security, the way his predecessor has.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 12:35:11 PM
I'm not sure Mrs Merkel qualifies as a US ally.

Yeah? Because Russia is in NATO now? Its perverse to suggest Germany and the rest of the NATO alliance aren't allies to the USA. Trump is a disgrace. He's a moron who hasn't a clue about anything other than what makes him rich. His ultra thin skin tears into shreds if he's so much as frowned at. He goes on about NATO contributions: What price the lives of the hundreds of soldiers given by none Americans to help prosecute a war in Iraq and Afghanistan that was to find terrorists who came from Saudi Arabia!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 01:00:57 PM
Yeah? Because Russia is in NATO now? Its perverse to suggest Germany and the rest of the NATO alliance aren't allies to the USA. Trump is a disgrace. He's a moron who hasn't a clue about anything other than what makes him rich. His ultra thin skin tears into shreds if he's so much as frowned at. He goes on about NATO contributions: What price the lives of the hundreds of soldiers given by none Americans to help prosecute a war in Iraq and Afghanistan that was to find terrorists who came from Saudi Arabia!
NATO member Turkey is cracking down on journalists, purging the military, doing business with Russia, killing Kurds, does business with ISIS, and is allowing a flood of Muslim invaders into Europe. And threatens even more invaders. Some "ally."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/turkish-president-threatens-to-send-millions-of-syrian-refugees-to-eu

Dr. MD MD

I'm personally sick of all the negative covfefe too. Trump's right! It's about time the fake news stop it. In regard to NATO it's original purpose in the cold war era was to keep us in, the Russians out and the Germans down. Russia's not communist anymore and Germany's not really down anymore given that they're leading the way in unveted refugee importation. Maybe it's time we stop acting like it's still 1960.  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

I didn't say Germany is not an ally, I said Mrs. Merkel isn't.  She is destroying that country, which is our ally.  We do have trade issues with them and with other friends and allies.  The EU is a non-democratic fascist entity that has gone far beyond what was intended, and much of that is due to German influence.

European NATO countries have been spending their money on internal social issues, and have not been contributing their fair share for their own defense - going back to when NATO was founded.  That's just a fact.  This isn't the US dictating to them - they do not contribute the amounts they agreed to contribute.  What's ''undiplomatic'' or wrong with pointing it out and asking them to pay their share?  Of course they are going to be angry, whine about it, and attack Trump.

Islamic terrorism is an international movement.  Shite terror is funded and supported by Iran, which was freed from sanctions it took decades to put in place by Obama.  Sunni terror springs from the Moslem Brotherhood, which is supported by many Arab government officials and other individuals.  Obama supports the Moslem Brotherhood. 

That the 9/11 terrorists were originally from Saudi Arabia does not automatically implicate their government.  These third world non-western governments are not like ours.  Their governments are much more factionalized than ours, and the various government agencies don't all necessarily acquiesce to the leader.  The factions often have their own agendas, and are not really under the control of the central government.  These governments often play one power off against another.  Contracts and agreements aren't respected the way they are here.  Courts are less reliable to follow the law than ours.  In short, they are dictatorships, with various semi-independent factions.  Even ''democratic'' Iran.

Some members of the Saudi royal family are behind and funding terror.  Some members of the Saudi royal family are spreading their terror supporting and instigating Wahabbist schools and mosques all around the world.  Not everyone in the government is on board with that.  Part of the reason for some of it is an attempt to protect their own country against internal attack and terrorism.  The policy of the US is that its better to work with the existing Arab governments in the Persian Gulf region than see them fall and be replaced with worse. 

It is very possible Obama's reckless ''agreement'' with Iran, which they will use to green light their nuclear weapons program, has sufficiently frightened the Gulf Arabs and others to finally get on board in helping end Islamic terrorism, to see the West as friends and not enemies, and even welcome Israel as a partner in opposing Iran.

Centuries from now, Europe will have been turned into a desert - everything blown up, fields plowed under - and archeologists will be surprised to learn it wasn't always an Islamic shithole.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 02:13:40 PM
Centuries from now, Europe will have been turned into a desert - everything blown up, fields plowed under - and archeologists will be surprised to learn it wasn't always an Islamic shithole.

And it will all be blamed on Trump for pulling out of the Paris climate change agreement.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 02:13:40 PM
Centuries from now?  PB, you optimist, you. :)  They'd be BBQ'ing YP well before then, but they don't seem to like fat pork.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2017, 01:13:58 PM
NATO member Turkey is cracking down on journalists, purging the military, doing business with Russia, killing Kurds, does business with ISIS, and is allowing a flood of Muslim invaders into Europe. And threatens even more invaders. Some "ally."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/turkish-president-threatens-to-send-millions-of-syrian-refugees-to-eu

Yes, and interstingly Flynn worked on their behalf, and wrote an article praising them. Trump congratulated the President who has effectively brought into law his position for the next ten years at least. But I didn't mention Turkey. I mentioned Germany. For Trump to piss on European allies is a disgrace. If Clinton or Obama had said the same he and  she'd be torn to shreds by the Trumpers. How do you seriously defend Trump? He's demented.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 01:36:07 PM
I'm personally sick of all the negative covfefe too. Trump's right! It's about time the fake news stop it. In regard to NATO it's original purpose in the cold war era was to keep us in, the Russians out and the Germans down. Russia's not communist anymore and Germany's not really down anymore given that they're leading the way in unveted refugee importation. Maybe it's time we stop acting like it's still 1960.  :D

Nicely quoted...  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 01:36:07 PM
I didn't say Germany is not an ally, I said Mrs. Merkel isn't.  She is destroying that country, which is our ally.  We do have trade issues with them and with other friends and allies.  The EU is a non-democratic fascist entity that has gone far beyond what was intended, and much of that is due to German influence.

European NATO countries have been spending their money on internal social issues, and have not been contributing their fair share for their own defense - going back to when NATO was founded.  That's just a fact.  This isn't the US dictating to them - they do not contribute the amounts they agreed to contribute.  What's ''undiplomatic'' or wrong with pointing it out and asking them to pay their share?  Of course they are going to be angry, whine about it, and attack Trump.

Islamic terrorism is an international movement.  Shite terror is funded and supported by Iran, which was freed from sanctions it took decades to put in place by Obama.  Sunni terror springs from the Moslem Brotherhood, which is supported by many Arab government officials and other individuals.  Obama supports the Moslem Brotherhood. 

That the 9/11 terrorists were originally from Saudi Arabia does not automatically implicate their government.  These third world non-western governments are not like ours.  Their governments are much more factionalized than ours, and the various government agencies don't all necessarily acquiesce to the leader.  The factions often have their own agendas, and are not really under the control of the central government.  These governments often play one power off against another.  Contracts and agreements aren't respected the way they are here.  Courts are less reliable to follow the law than ours.  In short, they are dictatorships, with various semi-independent factions.  Even ''democratic'' Iran.

Some members of the Saudi royal family are behind and funding terror.  Some members of the Saudi royal family are spreading their terror supporting and instigating Wahabbist schools and mosques all around the world.  Not everyone in the government is on board with that.  Part of the reason for some of it is an attempt to protect their own country against internal attack and terrorism.  The policy of the US is that its better to work with the existing Arab governments in the Persian Gulf region than see them fall and be replaced with worse. 

It is very possible Obama's reckless ''agreement'' with Iran, which they will use to green light their nuclear weapons program, has sufficiently frightened the Gulf Arabs and others to finally get on board in helping end Islamic terrorism, to see the West as friends and not enemies, and even welcome Israel as a partner in opposing Iran.

Oh? So not all Muslims are terrorists after all? I thought that was the general opinion of Trumpers.

Yorkshire pud

Covfefe, the new word for today. Even Spicer couldn't define it! Lol. But too much to say his majesty might have made a mistake. The shame of doing that.