• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 12, 2016, 02:42:00 AM
He put out two "breaking news" videos that are now old news. But they are shot at the quadruple chin angle, so that is something.

Also I guess Kathy was missing again but not really.

Yeah, I saw them.  He flubbed the update video.  Where's Wolf Blitzer when you need him?    Is it just me, or does Falkie look a lot more on the unhealthy side than ever before?  I think this is the most number of chins he has ever had.  Must be all that kielbasa.  I really wish he would have taken Paladin's diet and exercise advice rather than his $5 donut and coffee money.

There have been sightings of a multi-chinned man posing as a hero in the Bay area.  I say "posing" because he isn't really a hero at all.  Yeah, he helps old ladies cross the street, but he also lifts their coins and free food vouchers while he's doing it.  He takes the food from needy children by posing as needy himself.  To most of the area residents, he is known as the man of ten thousand chins.  To the Hispanics in the ER, he is mainly known as EL Chinzo.  They also may refer to him as El Grifto, El Dolio, or El Cankle-o-saurus.  His alter ego is an ill-mannered second hand news man who is always on the dole (think of a lazy,rude, grifting Clark Kent).  Hey, you don't suppose....?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2016, 03:29:28 AM
He does it because he is a treacherous son of a bitch with no honor who sells defective computers to the unsuspecting.

Death to the troll master !

Interesting how Senda's mind works.  According to him, MV is a "treacherous son of a bitch with no honor" for -- at worst -- deceiving Senda out of $50 by selling him a defective computer.

But Senda is still a "decent, honest and caring person" after trying to deceive others out of $600 with his fake robbery story.  He doesn't even have the guts to face up to it; instead he sends his bitch OLG to make preposterous excuses about it.

Here's Falkie's Pokemon tantrum. Please keep in mind this is written by a hard working-class republican computer expert in his mid 50's

Who

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 12, 2016, 08:47:14 AM
There have been sightings of a multi-chinned man posing as a hero in the Bay area.  I say "posing" because he isn't really a hero at all.  Yeah, he helps old ladies cross the street, but he also lifts their coins and free food vouchers while he's doing it.  He takes the food from needy children by posing as needy himself.  To most of the area residents, he is known as the man of ten thousand chins.  To the Hispanics in the ER, he is mainly known as EL Chinzo.  They also may refer to him as El Grifto, El Dolio, or El Cankle-o-saurus.  His alter ego is an ill-mannered second hand news man who is always on the dole (think of a lazy,rude, grifting Clark Kent).  Hey, you don't suppose....?

Look! Up in the sky!  It's a turd.  It's a plane.  No, it's Super Hemorrhoid.  Faster than a three-toed sloth, able to leap into bed in a single bound.  And who, disguised as ill-mannered George Senda, begs for donations and free meals from sex workers and church food pantries.

George Senda has once again upped his game.  The latest benefit (of which there are many) of being a recipient of his daily news feed is his *new* INBOX AUDIO COMMENTARY.  This is the Master at his finest!  It's one thing to receive a written message from George, which is always welcomed, but it's quite another to receive an audio message straight from the field - whether he's in Starbucks, on the bus, or wherever.  It brings an intimacy to the inboxes he sends, and is a great new way to keep up to speed with what he has going on.

I think George has stumbled across something big here, and others in the public eye would be wise to follow suit.  As always, the Master is paving the way that others will follow!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 12, 2016, 06:03:37 PM
George Senda has once again upped his game.  The latest benefit (of which there are many) of being a recipient of his daily news feed is his *new* INBOX AUDIO COMMENTARY.  This is the Master at his finest!  It's one thing to receive a written message from George, which is always welcomed, but it's quite another to receive an audio message straight from the field - whether he's in Starbucks, on the bus, or wherever.  It brings an intimacy to the inboxes he sends, and is a great new way to keep up to speed with what he has going on.

I think George has stumbled across something big here, and others in the public eye would be wise to follow suit.  As always, the Master is paving the way that others will follow!

It is a razor sharp edge between being a Troll of high-order and a deranged, sycophant.  Good to
see that ole' Gerry is walking that fine line adroitly. 

Just remember there is no net and even Karl Wallenda eventually crashed:

George's inbox circle is an exclusive club indeed and it's a pity more of you haven't joined us. The Master is a forgiving soul above all else and would likely smile upon those who repent of their past sins.
All you have to do is let us in.

Roswells, Art

I know you are overwhelmed by basking in the glory of Senda (it's a magical time to be alive). Are you saying he's responding to your inboxes in videos? He's truly a visionary. I can see why Noory shoveled him up while he could.

analog kid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 12, 2016, 10:33:18 AM
Interesting how Senda's mind works.  According to him, MV is a "treacherous son of a bitch with no honor" for -- at worst -- deceiving Senda out of $50 by selling him a defective computer.

But Senda is still a "decent, honest and caring person" after trying to deceive others out of $600 with his fake robbery story.  He doesn't even have the guts to face up to it; instead he sends his bitch OLG to make preposterous excuses about it.

That's probably a hypothetical for illustration purposes, but there wasn't really anything wrong with the laptop. Senda first claimed that it was stealing his bandwidth, causing his youtube uploads to time out (maybe Windows was updating), which indicates that it was sitting idle while he was using his desktop (corroborated by it sitting visibly running in his videos). Then a troll on his forum planted a seed of doubt with the virus thing. Then he thought it was all powerful TeamViewer. Then his story evolved to a bunch of other stuff during his Paypal scam.

Maybe it locked up once, but it happens. Reboot like everyone else.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 12, 2016, 06:46:20 PM
I know you are overwhelmed by basking in the glory of Senda (it's a magical time to be alive). Are you saying he's responding to your inboxes in videos? He's truly a visionary. I can see why Noory shoveled him up while he could.

While George has addressed me directly in his videos in the past, this is an entirely new communication format.  Ol' Gerry, along with a select few others (including SixWeekTenure(tm)), receives an inbox from George with an attachment, and the subject line says "(no subject)."  When one opens the e-mail, there is a "MyRecording.m4a" file containing the latest utterances proceeding from the mouth of the Master himself.

I would post one here as an example if I could, but that would violate George's privacy, and it probably wouldn't work anyway.  It's unfortunate, and is surely your loss.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 12, 2016, 06:55:50 PM
While George has addressed me directly in his videos in the past, this is an entirely new communication format.  Ol' Gerry, along with a select few others (including SixWeekTenure(tm)), receives an inbox from George with an attachment, and the subject line says "(no subject)."  When one opens the e-mail, there is a "MyRecording.m4a" file containing the latest utterances proceeding from the mouth of the Master himself.

I would post one here as an example if I could, but that would violate George's privacy, and it probably wouldn't work anyway.  It's unfortunate, and is surely your loss.

Make no mistake, I feel that loss acutely. I now understand why people become Jesus freaks after a lifetime of having fun.

Hopefully one day after Senda has sat on his last cat, grifted his last dollar and taped his last pair of glasses to his face you can release his unpublished works. Maybe even organize them into testaments.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 12, 2016, 07:04:20 PM
Make no mistake, I feel that loss acutely. I now understand why people become Jesus freaks after a lifetime of having fun.

Hopefully one day after Senda has sat on his last cat, grifted his last dollar and taped his last pair of glasses to his face you can release his unpublished works. Maybe even organize them into testaments.

Falkie the messiah and his apostle posse...all two of 'em?  Fuggit....the church of Falkie, just another church on a different street corner.  Come to think of it, it would be the perfect grifting tool for the Falkinator.  No more nickle and dime scams, church is the big leagues of graft and swag, 

JENX

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 12, 2016, 12:46:55 PM

Willing TO DRIVE anywhere to get the pokemon?
Did I just read that right? To get a fucking pokemon?
smh.

So he got a car. a new game, was willing to get new shit set up to play, cars take ga$.
i guess somewhere a long the line he got that lying robbery money.

QuoteWe are both very pissed off about this and will file formal written complaints with AT&T and the PUC

...because they couldn't get priority service for their last-minute connection service.  Meanwhile, Senda thinks it's A-OK to try and steal $600 from people by making up some bullshit story about being robbed.

QuoteSupposedly you're supposed to be able [sic] to access the net with a Nintendo DSXL at a wi fi hot spot but we've tried at the Apple store, Starbucks, and elsewhere and can't get it to work.

Call me a pessimist if you must, but it's beginning to feel like that incident where he strolled into IBM and instantly solved a computer dilemma that perplexed the finest minds in computing was a one-off.

I hope the sound quality beats his latest try to make a video.
I tried to watch one he did on some animal expert but all I heard was "Bwaaa umm waaay bbmmm"
It sounded like it was  an adult in a Peanuts cartoon.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 12, 2016, 06:44:14 PM
George's inbox circle is an exclusive club indeed and it's a pity more of you haven't joined us. The Master is a forgiving soul above all else and would likely smile upon those who repent of their past sins.
All you have to do is let us in.

The fat man owes the group a formal apology. Especially Vandeven.

Pride goeth before the fall.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 12, 2016, 02:42:00 AM
But they are shot at the quadruple chin angle, so that is something.

I thought you were exaggerating, but it really does look like he has four chins now.

I didn't realize that cat meat was that fattening.

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 13, 2016, 07:59:21 AM
I thought you were exaggerating, but it really does look like he has four chins now.

I didn't realize that cat meat was that fattening.

Folks, George is a smart man, as evidenced by his high interest in Pokemon.   Remember, he has a McDonald's Pokemon Happy Meal box pinned to the wall in his office.   He's been waiting for this moment for YEARS:

New Pokémon Go Game May Lead Players To Weight Loss

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/new-pokemon-go-game-may-lead-players-to-weight-loss/

karios8

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 10, 2016, 10:25:21 PM
Hey Senda, have you been playing Poke'mon Go?

It must be the greatest thing ever, finding a Snoralax in the dumpster that the weird racoon hang out. Or a Jigglypuff at the Starbucks.
You must be a giddy little guy. Walking like a human all around town looking for your own real Poke'mons.

He will play as soon as somebody donates a brand new smartphone as he cannot work due to his awful back, creaky knees and sore cankles.

As soon as he receives the smartphone, he will require someone to pay for service, as his assest are all currently tied up in the top investment opportunities that Buffet, himself, hasnt recognized. Videos of him capturing rare pokemon in rough terrain will be uploaded once he begins, as his physical ailments only manifest when he is working.

MR. Spock

Gerry and George, I have a question for you two. Are you going to start your own cult like heaven's gate and go on an away mission??

Quote from: karios8 on July 13, 2016, 09:21:34 PM
He will play as soon as somebody donates a brand new smartphone as he cannot work due to his awful back, creaky knees and sore cankles.

As soon as he receives the smartphone, he will require someone to pay for service, as his assest are all currently tied up in the top investment opportunities that Buffet, himself, hasnt recognized. Videos of him capturing rare pokemon in rough terrain will be uploaded once he begins, as his physical ailments only manifest when he is working.

He spends at least $60/mo for a PO box he doesn't need, and another $40/mo for a discussion board web site that has 22 users registered over the last three years (and about 20 of those users have been banned.  Certainly the three accounts I registered have been banned).  So that's 100 scooters per month that he is flushing down the john.

Senda's life is too cush for him to change his ways.  He needs to experience some real hardship so that he will make better choices.  Giving him money like some idiots here do is not helping.  It just maintains him as a feckless retard.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 14, 2016, 07:40:49 AM
Senda's life is too cush for him to change his ways.  He needs to experience some real hardship so that he will make better choices.  Giving him money like some idiots here do is not helping.  It just maintains him as a feckless retard.

What, like being fictionally raped by a bunch of non-caucasians, having an insane clothes-buying hellcat of a mother, and possessing a brain so large that it hurts your neck to stand up, isn't hard enough for you? You ruthless bastard.

Ol' Gerry made an excellent point days ago citing my personal Road to Damascus moment where the Master raised me up from the depraved individual I had become to the man who stands before you now. In time, all of us will be converted like the apostle Paul, shedding us of our blindness to someone as generous as George Senda, leaving the ranks of the beasts of the field which the mighty Fortress of old was built to defend against. He has the biggest heart of anyone I know, giving me purpose in the days that lie ahead. We are true believers and would welcome you with open arms into our private email circle*, as brothers and sisters of the Master.

He has given food that he and Kathy disliked to the needy in an act of kindness, will eventually hand $16 to a young delivery girl who is working her way through university, turns not a blind eye to the disabled by doing videos on the enormously overweight or hobbled people he encounters in public who are typically shunned by society (see .gif below), and dreams of one day winning the lottery and uprooting one lucky (black, though that fact is inconsequential) homeless gentleman who he is familiar with and providing him a home and a life. That is what George will be remembered as - a man with a great, big heart, a champion of the people, and life-bringer.

*Entry into George's private email circle is solely up to the Master and no suggestions will be considered

- SWT(tm)

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 14, 2016, 09:57:55 AM
He has the biggest heart of anyone I know 

Because he is the largest of anyone you know. No doubt that big heart is wrapped in a layer of fat.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 14, 2016, 09:57:55 AM
That is what George will be remembered as - a man with a great, big heart, a champion of the people, and life-bringer.

A fitting epitaph. Now all we need is for Senda to do the decent thing and snuff the lid.

Note to OLG: when  it comes to ironic boosting of the Sendamonster, SWT eats your lunch.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 08:13:49 AM
What, like being fictionally raped by a bunch of non-caucasians, having an insane clothes-buying hellcat of a mother, and possessing a brain so large that it hurts your neck to stand up, isn't hard enough for you? You ruthless bastard.

I know that life in the UK is like living in Gumdrop land, so hardship is difficult for you Brits to understand.  We keep pulling your chestnuts out of the fire during wars -- unless we are fighting against you, when we give you a pants-down spanking (which you also enjoy).  Everyone is on the dole and nobody cares about dental health, and you eat shitty unhealthy food.  Hmmm, considering this perhaps you should change the name of the place to Sendaland.  Do you dudes also murder cats?

Speaking of racism, have you noticed that Senda makes the race of the bad guy(s) to be black in every one of his pity-me fake stories about being robbed/assaulted?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 14, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

Speaking of racism, have you noticed that Senda makes the race of the bad guy(s) to be black in every one of his pity-me fake stories about being robbed/assaulted?
Yeah, you'd think that he would throw in the occasional Latino or Asian just to mix things up.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 11:37:52 AM
Yeah, you'd think that he would throw in the occasional Latino or Asian just to mix things up.

Kon'nichiwa, Ingrorius Blitch!  I would boldly began to masturbation!  You upright my Tsu the Big Penis!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 14, 2016, 11:44:44 AM
Kon'nichiwa, Ingrorius Blitch!  I would boldly began to masturbation!  You upright my Tsu the Big Penis!

Domo arigato, DigitalPigSan. I just spit out my lunch. Thanks.  ;D