• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on May 07, 2018, 09:17:51 PM
It's better than the koala bear

George, do you have any old recordings of "The Nighthawk"? Some BellGabbers from the area were discussing it the other day.

Lilith

I hope you come prepared Geroge, you know we react without worrying about PC around these parts.

I hate it when I have a Griffin sighting, it messes up my heart and I miss a flight.  These Brits are a hoot

ShayP

Quote from: chefist on May 07, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
George, do you have any old recordings of "The Nighthawk"? Some BellGabbers from the area were discussing it the other day.

I would like to hear some.  :)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: chefist on May 07, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

This! I would love to hear old episodes.

ShayP

Nope.  Most unsettling I've seen in a while.   :-\

Gnoory

I can get them maybe from my old producer. The only thing I kept was the open.......it was a fun show. A little like Coast, but had a local flair to it

dsz

I have a new avatar for George. It's one of my all time favorites  :D :D :D :P  ;D

sydtron

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
Will you pick up a pack of Fatimas for me while you're out?

Hell yes!!!!  Also Chesterfields!!
I listen to the old Dragnet shows in podcast form. Still fun. And they have the old commercials in them too.
Along with references to the NBC red and blue networks.

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on May 07, 2018, 09:21:50 PM
I can get them maybe from my old producer. The only thing I kept was the open.......it was a fun show. A little like Coast, but had a local flair to it

Anything would be great...thanks a lot. Ever do the Piasa Bird?  ;)

Frank O'Pinion owns the station now! HA  ;D

FallenSeraph

So this guest had an entity that shot her up with a syringe, served her eggs and made her bed vibrate?

GET OUT OF HERE, LADY. That sounds better than most of the damn dates I've had lately.

malliard

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 09:22:48 PM
That is not how you use a Blue Yeti.
well you are correct, you should also have a cord...

PrairieGhost

That would be great if you could. Being from the area, it would be great to hear.

Gnoory

I sure did as a matter of fact, I still run that clip on Coast every once inawhile....the bird that is painted on the walls of a cliff in Alton, IL

albrecht

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 09:15:08 PM
Wash your hands before eating, Gay Popeye!
Yeah, I like the posters that feature Dutch girls eating herring. They are posted on the fish stands.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on May 07, 2018, 09:18:40 PM
I recommend 1 sardine per 2 beers.  Or as many as you like.  :D
Thanks.  I should have known you'd be MV's surgeon general.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
I WAS BANNED?
Mandela Effect, babe.
I remember banning this site but never being banned.

Gnoory

Have fun tonight and enjoy the suspense...gotta run

BettyO417

Quote from: Gnoory on May 07, 2018, 09:14:14 PM
May I sit in for a bit?

Sure George, pull up a chair, pour a bit of your favorite beverage and pick odds on who you think the new host of MITD will be.
Any thoughts? 

By the way, so glad Ian Punnett is back and feeling well.  Now maybe you can cut some of Yimmy Chunga's hours. He really over does the smooth guy gig, so thank you for that in advance!!

Any thoughts on the way Heather Wade dumped MITD to start her own podcast?

Thanks George, post often!!

albrecht

Those would be fun and interesting to hear!

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on May 07, 2018, 09:23:52 PM
I sure did as a matter of fact, I still run that clip on Coast every once inawhile....the bird that is painted on the walls of a cliff in Alton, IL

Correct...there is a whole legend that surrounds it...supposedly lived in a cave under the Mississippi River...and ate virgins....