• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 03:37:25 PM
Keep my $5 for whatever you need Chefist.  I hope George gets on the air with you, and tells us all off, but pranks are fun too :D

Dearest brig the grandest gift you could give to George and us is your time and many talents.. Please call into the show tonight. Make my Day Evening! Ms Fifi with all her cash has nothing on you

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: White π Crow on January 28, 2017, 10:43:21 AM
Is this new Yorkshire Pud type nasty character that you have been impersonating lately a plan?

Or did something go wrong with the water in France?

No like ..one .."one trick pony" YP is enough ... drink bottled water..

An entire trick too! We ought to compare our talents. Yes?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White π Crow on January 28, 2017, 10:43:21 AM
Is this new Yorkshire Pud type nasty character that you have been impersonating lately a plan?

Or did something go wrong with the water in France?

No like ..one .."one trick pony" YP is enough ... drink bottled water..

I don't know what's worse, being compared to a Frenchman or a Yorkshireman! Either way, they're both bloody foreigners who ought to be wiped off the face of the earth. I'll go easy on you, as I'm wearing your hoodie at the moment, so I'd just like to wish you fucked in half by a gang of drug-crazed gorillas

Jackstar

That's really just your pathetic attempt to stall for time while you wait for someone to give you an opinion to transparently shill for.

degenerate faggot

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 28, 2017, 11:11:00 AM
I don't know what's worse, being compared to a Frenchman or a Yorkshireman! Either way, they're both bloody foreigners who ought to be wiped off the face of the earth. I'll go easy on you, as I'm wearing your hoodie at the moment, so I'd just like to wish you fucked in half by a gang of drug-crazed gorillas

Are we still talking about tricks with ponies?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
That's really just your pathetic attempt to stall for time while you wait for someone to give you an opinion to transparently shill for.

degenerate faggot MI6 agent, working for Brenda

Get it right rent boy.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYenpUBOKwk

We're all ever so terribly impressed, old dear chum chap. Tiddles.

Say "hi" to that rancid old cunt that what passes for your Mother these days for me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYenpUBOKwk

We're all ever so terribly impressed, old dear chum chap. Tiddles.

You can't even get the correct duo correct! Patrick McNee and  Dianna Rigg were the only true Steed and Emma Peel.

Jackstar

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 28, 2017, 11:19:28 AM
You can't even get the correct duo correct!

That's because the subtext is you're vile and beneath contempt.

How did you not figure that out? Oh, right--Yorkshire.

GravitySucks

Quote from: White Crow on January 28, 2017, 10:52:51 AM
Did you do anything to help the school yard kid that had a Disability?

Compassion and love for all.

Yep. Gave him my milk money so he didn't have to eat the worm. The next time he wanted a quarter. I offered to go get him a package of salt.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on January 27, 2017, 08:03:46 PM
Will the lovely Laura London be joining the show? I would like the chance to steal her from myke.

Does that certain animal magnetism that you have deployed...really work?
If it does...  think ... boy .... Fifi  ...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2017, 11:27:11 AM
Yep. Gave him my milk money so he didn't have to eat the worm. The next time he wanted a quarter. I offered to go get him a package of salt.

What be desired and needed was... love .. his eating worms was the only way he could find love

The asking for a quarter .. was a test for you to prove your love

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 08:19:36 PM
I don't know Heather personally, but I try to stay awake to listen and learn.
I've been practicing the laugh, I think that must be important.
Also the unique word pronunciations.

I'm not sure if they are Latin, or what...

TONIGHT brig ..call in.. with your Heather laugh...I demand it ..don't let down!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow on January 28, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

What be desired and needed was... love .. his eating worms was the only way he could find love

Hoodies...Hoodies! Everywhere I look, Hoodies!  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: White Crow on January 28, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

I am sure he lived the rest of his life blaming me for having to eat worms. I have had to live with that.

I heard he started a whole movement. To this day, we call his followers "liberal democrats". The whole Butterfly effect is true. If I had only paid him a quarter a day, adjusted bi-weekly for perceived entitlement, Barack Obama may never have been elected president.

I have to live with that.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
I am sure he lived the rest of his life blaming me for having to eat worms. I have had to live with that.

I heard he started a whole movement. To this day, we call his followers "liberal democrats". The whole Butterfly effect is true. If I had only paid him a quarter a day, adjusted bi-weekly for perceived entitlement, Barack Obama may never have been elected president.

I have to live with that.

Yes you do..

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 28, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

I hope you and Geroge are wearing your Hoodies  .As you both listen and hopefully call in to the show..

I miss Ibby...

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 28, 2017, 10:58:25 AM
We are now up to $50...getting closer to that $300. Thank you very much.

Well, you never know, it's the end of the month, he might be broke, and even $10/hr is nothing to sneeze at, especially when you're broke.

It might be worth a try.

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 28, 2017, 12:15:19 PM
Well, you never know, it's the end of the month, he might be broke, and even $10/hr is nothing to sneeze at, especially when you're broke.

It might be worth a try.

Exactly...Better than nothing

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 28, 2017, 12:15:19 PM

It might be worth a try.

He's too much of a coward IMO.  He likes a fixed and rigged game and just simply doesn't have the chops to do an uncensored two hour show.  As far as giving him any more money, no way.  I'd rather use a fishing rod, and a fifty dollar bill to coax him into oncoming traffic. 

littlechris

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

degenerate faggot

Hey, please don't post in this thread anymore. You never have anything constructive or worthwhile to say.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White Crow on January 28, 2017, 12:05:44 PM
I hope you and Geroge are wearing your Hoodies  .As you both listen and hopefully call in to the show..

It does rather rub the gilt off the gingerbread, knowing that I could be dressed identically to Senda. I'm amazed you managed to find one his size, the fat sod.

I miss Ibby...

Yes, whatever happened to that old cow?

littlechris

I miss Ibby...

I think she went the way of Onan and left in disgust after seeing all the gifts and cash that George receives. She will be missed.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Justin003 on January 28, 2017, 01:14:59 PM
Hey, please don't post in this thread anymore. You never have anything constructive or worthwhile to say.
Jackass is an attention whore, don't mind him. He doesn't even require an ignore button.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Justin003 on January 28, 2017, 01:25:05 PM
I think she went the way of Onan and left in disgust after seeing all the gifts and cash that George receives. She will be missed.

I'm going to use the expression 'going the way of Onan' whenever someone disappears without warning in future. I don't care if nobody understands what the hell I'm talking about.

By the way, she's around, she's just busy with work and doesn't have time to post at the moment.