• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WOTR on January 27, 2017, 03:10:58 AM
Never seen survivor.  I do recall seeing a reality show once that seemed to be the prefect fit.  It as something along the lines of "naked, alone and afraid."

Naked and Falkie are two things that best not coincide.

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on January 27, 2017, 02:08:42 AM
Sweet Jesus, this thread is pure madness 8)

Hope you can listen and perhaps call in on Saturday...

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
[Sigh] I take this as a personal affront. There really is nothing else in England apart from London. Oh well, if you don't want to go to London, I recommend two weeks in Luton - the beaches are second to none.

Luton...ok, sounds great. I want to stop and visit Slough.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 27, 2017, 01:31:57 AM
Falkie is a savvy show-me-the-money kind of person.  He's not interested in small change, he's looking for life changing money.  The kind of money a cheap to make indie film festival award winning cult classic could pull in over time in royalties.

This is no joke, done right it's a winner.

You mean like pay-for-my-internet kind of money?

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 08:35:46 AM
GOFUNDME for an Appearance of George Senda on "Martinez Tonight!"

GOAL: $300

https://www.gofundme.com/george-senda-on-martinez-tonight

Great Idea!  I figured George would do it for money  ;D

I'll be sure to promote it, cast some spells and stuff!

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 09:09:59 AM
Great Idea!  I figured George would do it for money  ;D

I'll be sure to promote it, cast some spells and stuff!

Great...thanks Brig!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on January 27, 2017, 10:02:27 AM
4am for me, won't work:(

Chefist really needs to do matinee shows for  people who don't live in the third world like he does now.

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
Chefist really needs to do matinee shows for  people who don't live in the third world like he does now.

I concur.

Lilith

I know, right?  It's even late for this old girl on the east coast. It starts at 10PM for me.  I make the effort tho. So far, I've managed to stay awake for the entire episodes.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on January 27, 2017, 10:10:23 AM
I concur.

And I still haven't forgotten about finishing the Senda story, but it's got held up for the time being. I'm also pleased to announce that I've received a cash injection from a mystery benefactor, so I'll be able to go on location for the next episode. Also, Fi.., err, the anonymous donor is putting up the cash for a special limited edition set of The Senda Chronicles, bound in the skins of baby pandas. Order yours now to avoid disappointment.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 10:16:22 AM
I know, right?  It's even late for this old girl on the east coast. It starts at 10PM for me.  I make the effort tho. So far, I've managed to stay awake for the entire episodes.

Were those alleged jam tarts you were attempting to make the other day? I saw a picture of them but they looked like an  explosion of toxic waste. No offence.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 10:17:41 AM
And I still haven't forgotten about finishing the Senda story, but it's got held up for the time being. I'm also pleased to announce that I've received a cash injection from a mystery benefactor, so I'll be able to go on location for the next episode. Also, Fi.., err, the anonymous donor is putting up the cash for a special limited edition set of The Senda Chronicles, bound in the skins of baby pandas. Order yours now to avoid disappointment.

You certainly have earned it and deserve it ShredmeBashedher!

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 10:17:41 AM
Praise Fi... I mean ... the mystery benefactor.

chefist

Those Yorkshire men must be made of tougher metal...YP usually makes it.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
Those Yorkshire men must be made of tougher metal...YP usually makes it.  ;)

Don't forget that he's quite elderly now and the old bladder isn't as elastic as it  used to be. He calls in on one of his dozen or more trips to the bathroom. Anyway, people like O'Neill and myself are usually too occupied slaying poon till all hours to be bothered calling in to some podcast. Separately, I should add.

chefist

https://twitter.com/chefist/status/825018958432530432

Join us for a very special Saturday broadcast of "Martinez Tonight!", where we cover a very busy week in the Sendaverse.

Topics include:

1. Breaking of the Circle of Trust plus Justin

2. George's rage against SWT and his family (Fifi and the new baby).

3. George to hone "psychic" ability to exact his revenge

4. Roadtrip to visit Martinez, CA, Napa and Monterey

As always, we will have Confabulation Nation, Chat Room Shout Outs  and Open Lines.

We hope to see you there.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/martineztonight/2017/01/29/martinez-tonight-sat-jan-28-2017

Sat. Jan. 28 @ 7pm PT

www.blogtalkradio.com/martineztonight

Live Chat: www.paranormal.chat

Call In: 929.477.3181

Web: www.bellgab.com

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
I think George is mistaken about MV, and I think he has been deliberately misled by persons that might intended to implement a long game of destruction, still being carried out to this day, and beyond.

Hi Brig...I totally agree with you.  Falkie has to many people in his head, I mean ear.  I remember when Falkie had his own show which was set up by MV.  The pizza delivered on air, the fun, the laughter, the memories.  Falkie is the only person I know who appreciated, or was aware of  my namesake "Venus" from the 1960's tv show FIRE BALL XL5.  His knowledge is
very broad.  I could see him doing some u tube videos about 1960 sci fi genre, or podcast about 1960's tv shows in general. However I would never suggest this to Mr George as I know he does not like to be told what to do.  After who am I ? just a 1960's blonde marionette with strings attached. ;) 

LadyFish

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

Join us for a very special Saturday broadcast of "Martinez Tonight!", where we cover a very busy week in the Sendaverse.

Topics include:

1. Breaking of the Circle of Trust plus Justin

2. George's rage against SWT and his family (Fifi and the new baby).

3. George to hone "psychic" ability to exact his revenge

4. Roadtrip to visit Martinez, CA, Napa and Monterey

As always, we will have Confabulation Nation, Chat Room Shout Outs  and Open Lines.

We hope to see you there.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/martineztonight/2017/01/29/martinez-tonight-sat-jan-28-2017

Sat. Jan. 28 @ 7pm PT

www.blogtalkradio.com/martineztonight

Live Chat: www.paranormal.chat

Call In: 929.477.3181

Web: www.bellgab.com

If you are going to include a cooking tip, may I suggest it be on how to tell if your chicken is properly cooked, so that you don't end up with poop in your shoes, like George.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:52:09 PM
You may have already considered it rekcuf, but would you also recommend Venus Fireball? She too has been a loyal friend, even tho George might not realize it.

Brig I really appreciate this, but I am not sure I could fulfill duties of this highly esteemed position.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 10:55:36 AM
Brig I really appreciate this, but I am not sure I could fulfill duties of this highly esteemed position.

M'lady...

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 10:49:31 AM
Hi Brig...I totally agree with you.  Falkie has to many people in his head, I mean ear.  I remember when Falkie had his own show which was set up by MV.  The pizza delivered on air, the fun, the laughter, the memories.  Falkie is the only person I know who appreciated, or was aware of  my namesake "Venus" from the 1960's tv show FIRE BALL XL5.  His knowledge is
very broad.  I could see him doing some u tube videos about 1960 sci fi genre, or podcast about 1960's tv shows in general. However I would never suggest this to Mr George as I know he does not like to be told what to do.  After who am I ? just a 1960's blonde marionette with strings attached. ;)

That show he did with MV was tons of fun. If only he could do a weekly show like that, maybe a live youtube show? I don't think he realizes how many of us are secretly rooting for him to get it together and succeed.