• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
Aren't they extinct?

I mean, I thought so, but I'm currently fending off a fiendish compulsion to do an ASL check.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
I mean, I thought so, but I'm currently fending off a fiendish compulsion to do an ASL check.
ASL.  Let your fingers do the communicat'n, Jackstar!  :D

Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 14, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
Same to y'all!

Fourteen

Seems like it would have been more efficient to change your name to Fourteen and sign off as 14.

Doomed

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
Seems like it would have been more efficient to change your name to Fourteen and sign off as 14.
It takes a rocket scientist... 

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 12:45:28 AM
Many, many people have commented that should go back to her own persona. Like what she sounded like on the Gabcasts.  Trying to imitate Art’s cadence and inflection/phrasing just is ridiculous.

Her lack of worldly knowledge is only going to take time to conquer and she won’t get it by reading articles on the internet. She is just not well read.

Hi Paul
Oh, I see.  I liked how she sounded in her debate with Bateman.  Do I know Paul?

Fourteen

Lilith

Listening to Dr Bill Gray with my morning coffee, and honestly, he's really not too awful bad to listen to.

Lilith

That was odd, Dave said the Dr lost audio for about 15 seconds, but it seems like steady audio in the replay.

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 14, 2018, 05:31:08 AM
who is Paul?  :-\

Which Paul would you like to know about?  There are two Pauls of significance.

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
Which Paul would you like to know about?  There are two Pauls of significance.

both..thank you :)

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 14, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
both..thank you :)

The one Paul is Heathers friend Paul of the Paul and Ella team, and the other Paul is apparently a Troll of Spooky Tim. 

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
The one Paul is Heathers friend Paul of the Paul and Ella team, and the other Paul is apparently a Troll of Spooky Tim.

oh, thanks again.. hello paul  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 14, 2018, 01:22:13 AM
Dear Doctor:
You may have caffeine 20 minutes prior and 20 minutes after a dose.  Just not during the dose.  You can go 40 minutes without a fix?

Fourteen

I guess...if I have to. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 14, 2018, 05:47:57 AM
oh, thanks again.. hello paul  :P

The Hello Paul is Tims Paul that seems to be reading Tims posts here on bellgab, but is probably not a member, nor does he post here that we know of.  Paul could have an alt here of course.

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
The Hello Paul is Tims Paul that seems to be reading Tims posts here on bellgab, but is probably not a member, nor does he post here that we know of.  Paul could have an alt here of course.

where is Spooky Tim's Podcast?

Lilith

The thing is, neither one nor the other can magically "KNOW" what is really wrong with anyone.  The effort to make people well, or at least make them feel better, is a game of trial and error, and anyone who says "Come to me and I promise to make you well"  is full of it IMO.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 14, 2018, 05:54:32 AM
where is Spooky Tim's Podcast?

He streams on Spooky SouthCoast Youtube on Sat night at 10PM Eastern.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpookySouthcoast/videos

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
The thing is, neither one nor the other can magically "KNOW" what is really wrong with anyone.  The effort to make people well, or at least make them feel better, is a game of trial and error, and anyone who says "Come to me and I promise to make you well"  is full of it IMO.  I could be wrong.

I wonder how much of it is placebo effect.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
The one Paul is Heathers friend Paul of the Paul and Ella team...
Who are big fans of peeing dogs.

munbeam666

Quote from: Bluejay on June 13, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

https://youtu.be/duF6lDGQDFI
My cat, Moonshine, had frequent Reikian therapy techniques practiced on him by his original owner, a Riekian therapist.....
It really helped mellow him out

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
He streams on Spooky SouthCoast Youtube on Sat night at 10PM Eastern.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpookySouthcoast/videos

Brig,

I see you finally came to the light. Was it getting lonely over at Heather's little thread? There's only so many train wrecks you can see before you gotta pick up that lawn chair and go in for the night, huh? 😁

PS The Paul of "Hi Paul" fame is beyond a troll, he entered stalker status as I recall.

I don't know, there might even be a third Paul involved. Remember that 3rd Paul (3P) snapped at Bart Ell over Bart's proving that he was using Kingdom of Nye Radio before Heather.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 14, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
Brig,

I see you finally came to the light. Was it getting lonely over at Heather's little thread? There's only so many train wrecks you can see before you gotta pick up that lawn chair and go in for the night, huh? 😁

PS The Paul of "Hi Paul" fame is beyond a troll, he entered stalker status as I recall.

I don't know, there might even be a third Paul involved. Remember that 3rd Paul (3P) snapped at Bart Ell over Bart's proving that he was using Kingdom of Nye Radio before Heather.

No, I try to listen to both shows, but last night I ended up watching Sendas live stream.  I made it through a good bit of Daves Dr. portion, but that was it.  Never got to the Haunted House, and never went back to hear the rest of Heather either.

I spent many nights being the only one posting in Heathers thread while Art was still alive, LONG after it became unpopular to listen to, or post in Heathers thread at all.

The Heather police, and the cat ladies have never scared me off,  LOL.

Mr Apnea

Brig,

I guess Tim got with Mr. Massachusetts and is now spending his cash.  Paul must be jealous.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
No, I try to listen to both shows, but last night I ended up watching Sendas live stream.  I made it through a good bit of Daves Dr. portion, but that was it.  Never got to the Haunted House, and never went back to hear the rest of Heather either.

I spent many nights being the only one posting in Heathers thread while Art was still alive, LONG after it became unpopular to listen to, or post in Heathers thread at all.

The Heather police, and the cat ladies have never scared me off,  LOL.

I remember your posts Brig - I bet you could hear the crickets.   I remember the tread going many nights this last year without any posts.  Weekends were always empty.  The only action it was getting was generally two or three Bellgabbers fighting it out.  Here and there,  someone would post a sound clip of her getting no callers, giggling after smoking her joints and getting angry at the phone problems.   Keith was probably on the verge of pulling the plug several times - Art probably talked him out of it.

WOTR

I don't know, there might even be a third Paul involved.
I could be mistaken... But wasn't there also a "producer Paul" on somebody's podcast?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
I could be mistaken... But wasn't there also a "producer Paul" on somebody's podcast?

Art. For Dark Matter. And he was involved with MITD too selling ads and marketing to affiliates if memory serves correct.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 14, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

I remember your posts Brig - I bet you could hear the crickets.   I remember the tread going many nights this last year without any posts.  Weekends were always empty.  The only action it was getting was generally two or three Bellgabbers fighting it out.  Here and there,  someone would post a sound clip of her getting no callers, giggling after smoking her joints and getting angry at the phone problems.   Keith was probably on the verge of pulling the plug several times - Art probably talked him out of it.

And he did it all for Brig

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
Art. For Dark Matter. And he was involved with MITD too selling ads and marketing to affiliates if memory serves correct.

Didn't heater get him fired for suggesting a replacement for her?

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
Thanks.  I can't seem to keep track of all of the characters anymore.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 14, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
Didn't heater get him fired for suggesting a replacement for her?

I believe that was the catalyst. Not sure if he quit or was let go.