• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 03:31:27 PM
Aww, c'mon now, George Senda hates me, and that should count for something...

shouldn't it?
If you were a cat, he'd still give you Friskies though.

Catsmile

NEWS FLASH!!:
Know nothing huckster who despises penis, yet has massive penis envy. Plays the passive aggressive feminist card. Once her shit posting generates enough negative attention, any attention is good attention. Because her daddy touched her butt. She will play the victim card, again. Like the borderline personality she is.

A cunt I can deal with, even like & respect. On the other hand a sick cunt is a totally different matter altogether. You can't be nice to borderline personalities no matter how hard you try, take Falkie for example...   

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 03:03:31 PM
It's true, I can confirm.  See as part of the secret male club we're all allowed one exception in our collective war on women - that was his.  Mine was a brief time listening to Kim Komando - see I'd just gotten a new printer and, well I had to break the rules for a little while.  I also like Amy Martin but there's some talk that she may actually be a computer so that doesn't count.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2017, 03:28:11 PM
That's going too far.  Heather asks better questions in her sleep than Noory could ever dream of doing.  That's not saying much but I listened to a couple of her shows recently and I think she has gotten somewhat better.  She tries too hard to be Girl Bell though.

Please! The woman did a show on a wishing machine. A fucking wishing machine.  :-\

Oh, and let's not forget John (don't calll him tee-tor) tie-tor.  :D

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2017, 04:28:02 PM
Please! The woman did a show on a wishing machine. A fucking wishing machine.  :-\

Oh come on! Those show's were just fun. Geez, chill will ya? Why so serious?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 04:33:13 PM

Oh come on! Those show's were just fun. Geez, chill will ya? Why so serious?

If I want to have "fun" by being spoken down to I'll just watch CNN, thanks.  ::)  ;D

Dyna-X

Rosegirl, what season is it in Antarctica now?  no cheating.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2017, 04:36:46 PM
If I want to have "fun" by being spoken down to I'll just watch CNN, thanks.  ::)  ;D

Huh? *shakes MD by the shoulders* Come on, man...speak English!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on March 30, 2017, 04:40:43 PM
Rosegirl, what season is it in Antarctica now?  no cheating.

Ha! Wouldn't know. I tend to stay North of the 49th. Safer up here...and far warmer.

;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 11:27:28 AM
Oh come on. Mine was good.

Well, sort of...when the wind was right.

Oh god.

Yes ..as said before I did enjoy your show.

I also enjoy the whacky, spiteful and jealous behavior when podcasters hurl insults at each other.

Ring side seats

Praise MV

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 30, 2017, 04:49:09 PM
Yes ..as said before I did enjoy your show.

I also enjoy the whacky, spiteful and jealous behavior when podcasters hurl insults at each other.

Ring side seats

Praise MV

perv

Warren has paid to be on shows before. I know that for a fact.

Schrader said flat out on his show that Warren was a sponsor of the show, and as a promotion they raffled off a wishing machine. I am guessing it is the same thing. If your going to hate on Heather for having him on, you need to hate on pretty much every paranormal radio/podcast out there. The man has been on them all. I suspect he pays to get on them to market his junk.

I don't think Heather is the perfect host, but some of the criticism that gets thrown at her is over the top and not accurate.

Dyna-X

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

Ha! Wouldn't know. I tend to stay North of the 49th. Safer up here...and far warmer.

;D

Good idea. Thanks for trying, I'll go ask Art.

RoseGirl

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 30, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

Schrader said flat out on his show that Warren was a sponsor of the show, and as a promotion they raffled off a wishing machine. I am guessing it is the same thing. If your going to hate on Heather for having him on, you need to hate on pretty much every paranormal radio/podcast out there. The man has been on them all. I suspect he pays to get on them to market his junk.

I don't think Heather is the perfect host, but some of the criticism that gets thrown at her is over the top and not accurate.

There was no payment. Just a guy and his paranormal machine on the air. It's called entertainment.

And yes, I agree; I don't know why she gets such hate here. And either does Art.

She was, after all, one of your own.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

perv

Big dreams .. didn't happen .. settled for "less" ..And that's​ what they got.

ALWAYS.. Admire their passion!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

There was no payment. Just a guy and his paranormal machine on the air. It's called entertainment.

And yes, I agree; I don't know why she gets such hate here. And either does Art.

She was, after all, one of your own.

Warren is one of the worst guest I have ever heard. He is awful. He has made the rounds so many times with his rehashed wishing machine routine, its just old and boring.

ge30542

Titor? Did someone say, Titor?
Why, that's a "Big Get", for Heather. Art Bell said so.

Dr. MD MD

Art was a master of riding the fine line between fact and fiction, belief and disbelief. Simpler minded types think all you have to do is dive into the deep end and you have a show. Ride the line but if you just willfully jump over it and expect your audience to follow then you've gone full retard...and you should never do that.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 30, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
Big dreams .. didn't happen .. settled for "less" ..And that's​ what they got.

ALWAYS.. Admire their passion!

What? Huh? Not quite sure what your on about. Are you speaking in opposites again?

'splain please.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2017, 05:01:38 PM
Art was a master of riding the fine line between fact and fiction, belief and disbelief. Simpler minded types think all you have to do is dive into the deep end and you have a show. Ride the line but if you just willfully jump over it and expect your audience to follow then you've gone full retard...and you should never do that.  ;)

I agree Warren is an insult to the listener. But every paranormal podcast/radio show has him on. 

WildCard

Maybe, but she is a witch and the bellgab curse is real. As in, it's effects are observable.
Cut it out, Heather!

RoseGirl

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 30, 2017, 04:59:43 PM
Warren is one of the worst guest I have ever heard. He is awful. He has made the rounds so many times with his rehashed wishing machine routine, its just old and boring.

So true.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WildCard on March 30, 2017, 05:03:32 PM
Maybe, but she is a witch and the bellgab curse is real. As in, it's effects are observable.
Cut it out, Heather!

Spooky girl, that Heather.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on March 30, 2017, 05:03:32 PM
Cut it out, Heather!

I really think Jim may be onto something here. Sometimes that LSD stuff really works!  :)

ItsOver

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

..She was, after all, one of your own.
By that measure, so was Falkie, Gnoory, and Bobo17.  Posting on an internet forum doesn't make you a good show host.

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

Gravity, I broke my secret decoder ring a while ago. So sad. *sigh* English will have to do.

But do you need me to lower ~the Cone of Silence~?

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on March 30, 2017, 05:13:38 PM
By that measure, so was Falkie, Gnoory, and Bobo17.  Posting on an internet forum doesn't make you a good show host.

Wait a minute...I thought those three were all Chefist.