Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2017, 12:09:34 AM
"Can you imagine six tons of chicken nuggets?" -- George Noory, 3/1/17

"How does all this food get undercooked?"

The portable uncooker George. TaintCo Industries.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 02, 2017, 12:17:48 AM
"How does all this food get undercooked?"

The portable uncooker George. TaintCo Industries.

LMAO!  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 12:20:03 AM
Is omnicide a word?

Well I'll be damned.  Thank you Google.

Noun. omnicide (uncountable) The total extinction of the human species as a result of human action. Most commonly it refers to human extinction through nuclear warfare, but it can also refer to such extinction through other means such as global anthropogenic ecological catastrophe.

ShayP

There should be more posters in this thread.  This is some prime radio.

ShayP

I'm not sleepy yet.  Can't lay in bed if not sleepy.  Noory...help.

ShayP

'Breaking Up is Hard To Do' as bumper music?  Linda Moulton Howe isn't on tonight.  :o

ShayP

A Carnivora commercial based on Cats.  Yep...testing on Cats.  Noory says it's "big news" and testing on Dogs will start soon.  *not kidding  :-\

zeebo

Dammit, here we are on March 1st and George finally says "February".  Too little too late bud!

ShayP

I am totally comfortable posting to myself.  I'm used to being alone.  :'(

ShayP

Did the guest just say the planet is heating up so much it's like 2 Hiroshima bombs being set off every 2 seconds?  Maybe I am getting tired.  :o

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2017, 12:09:34 AM
"Can you imagine six tons of chicken nuggets?" -- George Noory, 3/1/17

"That's a lot of chickens"

Einstein couldn't have worked that out, even if he'd had a computer.

ShayP

Sooo the Philippines wants our bases out of the country and because of that we create typhoons to bombard them.  Okay.  Got it.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 12:41:36 AM
What you need is a heavy, real wood desk, with a thick desk ink blotter, to lay your head on, after a few shots from the bottle hidden in that drawer, under papers.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on March 02, 2017, 12:54:44 AM
What you need is a heavy, real wood desk, with a thick desk ink blotter, to lay your head on, after a few shots from the bottle hidden in that drawer, under papers.

Haha!   ;)  Cheers to you!  :D

NoMoreNoory

Guest says Greenland is 'popping up out of the ocean'.  Damn! Is there a webcam where you can watch that live?

albrecht

What you need is a real heavy, real wood desk, with a thick ink-blotter, to lay your head after a few pulls from a bottle of Rye (from the bottle in the drawer under some reports) and telling the secretary, "Hon, hold all calls."

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 02, 2017, 01:00:12 AM
Guest says Greenland is 'popping up out of the ocean'.  Damn! Is there a webcam where you can watch that live?

I thought he also said the Arctic would be melted a hundred years earlier than the 100-year prediction.

I'd post with you, Shay but I'm not listening to Noory.  Listening to one of Dave Schrader's podcasts instead regarding the Battle of LA.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 02, 2017, 01:01:42 AM
I'd post with you, Shay but I'm not listening to Noory.  Listening to one of Dave Schrader's podcasts instead regarding the Battle of LA.

Thank you sir.  :)   I do believe I heard that one.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 02, 2017, 01:00:12 AM

That is generally what landmasses do. lol.  Here's a webcam though to watch Mt. Etna blow off a bit of steam.

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/sicilia/catania/vulcano-etna-sud.html

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 01:03:30 AM
Thank you sir.  :)   I do believe I heard that one.

Yeah. Bill Birnes is the guest.

ShayP

This program truly has turned into an infomercial.  Even though the current guest is talking about weather manipulation, all the commercials just overwhelm you with the snake-oil bullshit.  That compounds the fact that Noory prefers the woo-woo guests that pedal this misinformation. (i.e. Joel Wallach, et al)  Noory must be afraid of his own mortality.

ShayP

"Antarctica" just rolls of Noory's tongue.  You can tell he's been practicing.  It's actually kind of cute when you here him say it.  If he was my 5 year old nephew I'd give him some candy.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 01:11:47 AM
This program truly has turned into an infomercial.  Even though the current guest is talking about weather manipulation, all the commercials just overwhelm you with the snake-oil bullshit.

If you're stressed about chemtrails, some beet powder can help you relax.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

That would put a residue all over the place.  I just washed my car man!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

People are smoking beets now? Crazy!  8)

ShayP

Oh wait zeebo...I was thinking of spraying the beet powder.  I'm enthralled with this interview.  Sorry.

ShayP

Noory should start a campaign of spraying turmeric over the nation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 02, 2017, 01:18:51 AM
Noory should start a campaign of spraying turmeric over the nation.

Maybe mix in a little Carnivora too?  ;) ;)