• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Cowkiller

Quote from: El Chorro on May 14, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
I wonder if Keith was part of the interactions with Crystal over the years, and not so much Heather, so Crystal has no frame of reference for Heather.
Bingo

I got banned from Discord lol. Mods are nuts. No one is listening to that crap, there are probably honestly a couple hundred viewers tops. The audio sounds like garbage and somehow Heather actually sounds worse.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 14, 2018, 10:27:21 PM
Serious question- Was The Chase used as her opener?

No. Dave's standard opening. Listening to Dave.

Calico

and it just dropped out again

This dumb bitch really thinks that there is such a demand for her, the servers are crashing.

Catsmile

There went thoze millions of lisseners,  DOH!

937 people crashing IceCast server few short of million people.

Love the over blown clipping.

dsz

Of course you are going to post it free cause your crap site can't accept subscribers yet!

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 10:27:10 PM
I have not had a single twinge of wanting to go to LMN (sic).  Unless I hear she has a special meltdown, her schtick is old.

It's the trainwreck show and it's the Weeber. I gotta Weeb, man. I'll DL Dave tomorrow. Actually I'm just listening to silence, mostly.

El Chorro

"We're crashing servers"

TigerLily

This guest sounds just like Richard Dolan

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on May 14, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
About right. I usually bat around .300

What side of the plate?  Switch hitter?

Doomed

Quote from: Zenman on May 14, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
Lol. Yeah, after the 3rd or 4th drop, I gave up. Actually the dropping and restarting probably kept me on longer than I would've otherwise.
Yep. Eggzaktly.

weeberwubber

The Chase and Art's opening word for word.

mnbmnbmnb

Well at least it makes it easy to listen to both shows at once.

Sammi

Quote from: Calico on May 14, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
  agreed

DDOS'ing is punishable by prison time (at least from my memory of that documentary on Annonymous)... And I don't think anyone wants to go to jail over Heather....  Heather is probably the ONLY person passionate enough about MITD / Art to want to go to prison over it.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
That makes you the clean up batter on my All Star team.

You pitch. I'll bat

dsz

How can this be ranking miles ahead of Dave's Desert on TalkStream right now when there is no feed half the time?!

#RefreshinForHeather
#DesperateForHeather

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
That makes you the clean up batter on my All Star team.

Keep in mind tho, she uses live bats.  ;)

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 10:29:23 PM
Does anyone actually think they're being DDOS'ed like the chat is claiming..  Or that it's just server issues.   IMO it seems like server issues.

They expected a million people. It's gotta be a DDOS! Ha! Not only can they afford the bumper music but her lead in was Fox Radio News? I'm assuming that costs something.

El Chorro

The magician is putting Dave to sleep...

There goes Heather's feed again

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
What side of the plate?  Switch hitter?

Total southpaw. Wish I was a switch hitter. I'd be all over PBS if I were

Keeps dropping on me, it's like the Internet is saying ...'hey seriously, you DONT want to listen to this sh1t show, now move along"

Thanks Internet!

dsz

Mark it... 12:34 am EPTSDT... Awkwardly laughs then even more awkwardly clears throat.

#SoundEffectsOfTheNight

Calico

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 10:33:47 PM
DDOS'ing is punishable by prison time (at least from my memory of that documentary on Annonymous)... And I don't think anyone wants to go to jail over Heather....  Heather is probably the ONLY person passionate enough about MITD / Art to want to go to prison over it.
yeah you can get in big trouble for DDOS attacks- they are just grabbing at straws

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

I think we all want to hear it.  Come-on Vara get the hamsters runnin

Lilith

Yes, yes it was.