• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 19, 2015, 01:47:38 AM
People really think someone is actually purposely harassing Art?

Good grief there is a lot of gullible morons.

Art bailed when he realized this network, his show, and it's business practice wasn't going anywhere.

Yeah, he had the Nye Cty police post the reports. He's definitely getting harassed/shot at.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 19, 2015, 01:28:23 AM
This creepy fucking guy.

Must be a long time bellgabber.  A veteran bellgabber.

Love Art..   Praise MV..   Adore Heather..

Chronaut

Quote from: ShayP on December 19, 2015, 01:42:34 AM
Is this guy just hitting on Heather?  ???

Yep.  That's in keeping with the spirit of the show though.  Art certainly had his fair share of awkward on-air paramours ;

bateman

Has every one of these callers had a fucking frontal lobotomy?

"When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

Donald Noory

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2015, 01:52:14 AM

"When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

I'm waiting for Annie from Alabama to call in.

It's infuriating.

Yes they have.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 19, 2015, 01:51:13 AM
Yeah, he had the Nye Cty police post the reports. He's definitely getting harassed/shot at.

You must have not read where there was zero evidence, and even Art said he didn't know if what he heard were fireworks or gunshots, and the police quickly closed the case due to lack of evidence.

Chronaut

Wolfman doesn't sound nearly as stoned tonight.

Barfly

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2015, 01:49:06 AM
You are probably right, but I thought she said Art asked her, and asked us what would WE say if Art had asked us.  I remember thinking I would have said NO Thank You!  without a moments hesitation.
I'm pretty sure Art hired Heather, not the network since Art has no piece of the network Heather actually works for Art, we dont know the arrangement that was made.

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2015, 01:47:29 AM
TigerLily appreciates Ciardelo's concurrence but she still will not service him
Ciardelo regrets his acquaintance's poor manners but knows the difference between of service and servicing. Ciardelo will give the offending party a stern look and possibly a talking to.

Donald Noory

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 19, 2015, 01:52:40 AM

Didn't Art's broadcasts regarding the comet have some affect on the whole Heaven's Gate fiasco?

Quote from: Barfly on December 19, 2015, 01:50:59 AM
I was doing hammer ons back in the late 60's.
Now its normal

What's your gear?

You must have some sweet lifelong vintage gear.  Seriously asking, I know 99% of what I say is vile bullshit, but just curious.

norland2424

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 19, 2015, 01:54:33 AM
Didn't Art's broadcasts regarding the comet have some affect on the whole Heaven's Gate fiasco?

his and hoagland

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 19, 2015, 01:53:21 AM
You must have not read where there was zero evidence, and even Art said he didn't know if what he heard were fireworks or gunshots, and the police quickly closed the case due to lack of evidence.

No, I know about it. And I also know that brass can be picked up. That's about all a lack of evidence means. I have no reason to doubt Art, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Barfly on December 19, 2015, 01:45:08 AM
She may be under contract as well, ever think of that?

I did, actually. I doubt it, though. Contracts are two-way streets and I don't see anyone in the picture who would have wanted to make a salary commitment for any length of time. And there was no need, by all indications, in Heather's case. She's living the dream and the opportunity would have been enough to get her and keep her where she is. She was in no position to ask for, much less get, a contract.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 01:53:48 AM
Wolfman doesn't sound nearly as stoned tonight.
He's trying to steer the boat back on track

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 01:54:19 AM
Ciardelo regrets his acquaintance's poor manners but knows the difference between of service and servicing. Ciardelo will give the offending party a stern look and possibly a talking to.
Well then. Just let me know when I can be of service  ;)

Barfly

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 19, 2015, 01:54:37 AM
What's your gear?

You must have some sweet lifelong vintage gear.  Seriously asking, I know 99% of what I say is vile bullshit, but just curious.
I have been playing since 1964, my gear list is LONG, im 60 fuckin years old ffs

SciFiAuthor

Hmm, should we all go listen to Hoagland phone it in for the third time this week?

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 19, 2015, 01:57:55 AM
Hmm, should we all go listen to Hoagland phone it in for the third time this week?

Sure.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

;D ;D ;D

Ciardelo

I don't think it's live, but I'll hang for a bit.

norland2424

its a  replay  :-\