Second Hand Fidgets

...that's all I got.
Fidgets... They Live
Invasion of The Fidget Snatchers
Godzilla vs. The Fidgets
Invasion of The Saucer Fidgets

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 30, 2016, 10:27:13 PM
This whole "be mr. fidget" thing has not been easy, but I was not trying to "dump it all" on Art.

This whole Mr. Fidget thing you created. And if i remember, you called Art and wanted to tell the world of Mr. Fidget. So dumping it on Art isn't even in the equation, or an excuse. You wanted people to know your Mr. Fidget persona, so bad that you called in.
You created this monster. And you can let him die. Go back to being you. Post as YOU. Was that Shaz? maybe. That would be a fun guy to talk to. The fucker with the skates. fun. Then you can talk about all this bs in passing. and wee can acknowledge it, and say yeah, wow what a tragedy. and move on. do it.
heres what I'm saying. What has Mr. Figet done in 20 years? I bet there are incredible tales there that WE ALL want to hear. You want to be Mr. Fidgeets. Where are the fidgets? All thats lfet of Mr. Fidget is a pipedream, and a phone call and a what could have been. Be you.

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2016, 10:55:16 PM
This whole Mr. Fidget thing you created. And if i remember, you called Art and wanted to tell the world of Mr. Fidget. So dumping it on Art isn't even in the equation, or an excuse. You wanted people to know your Mr. Fidget persona, so bad that you called in.
You created this monster. And you can let him die. Go back to being you. Post as YOU. Was that Shaz? maybe. That would be a fun guy to talk to. The fucker with the skates. fun. Then you can talk about all this bs in passing. and wee can acknowledge it, and say yeah, wow what a tragedy. and move on. do it.
heres what I'm saying. What has Mr. Figet done in 20 years? I bet there are incredible tales there that WE ALL want to hear. You want to be Mr. Fidgeets. Where are the fidgets? All thats lfet of Mr. Fidget is a pipedream, and a phone call and a what could have been. Be you.
[/quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2016, 10:55:16 PM
You sir, have been paying attention.
Shaz > Mr. Fidget

I never understood Art's "brickwall policy",
and it's as strong (and the same to me) as it was
the *first* day I even had a scrap of paper that let me know what happened to explain.

Shaz will come around, when his name is clear...
as a Bell, muddy in ways... but no "national fraudster", just a guy on a rough road doing the best he can to make a difference.

Art just said he drinks his coffee through a straw on SIT.

sydtron

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 30, 2016, 11:13:10 PM

*sounds of Morse code*

"Calling all ships at sea and Americans abroad.  This just in."

*sounds of morse code*

Man. He must like it cold. Or have strong straws.

sydtron

Oh. And those Dutch toikets look FUCKED.  If I wanna feel like im shitting in the woods. Well, ill just go shit in the woods.   I like to sit and read while evacuating. Perhaps a nice Prell or dial soap bottle.

They are doing exciting things with hand soaps these days.

Also.

"The Curse of Fidget Island"
"Weekend At Fidgets" (starring Gabe Kaplan)
"Blazing Fidgets"

Oh and Fidget. You were a classic episode.  Nice to see youre still around. 

Chronaut

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 30, 2016, 11:13:10 PM

Do not try this EVER!  I did this at a diner one time to taste a friend's coffee (so to not get my lips on his cup), and immediately scalded my palette worse than any other time in my life.  Lips are excellent heat sensors - mucking up the whole equation with a thermal insulator is Bad News!

So is twisting the cap off a tube of superglue with your teeth, but Art tells that story better =)

He must drink it closer to room temperature. I know cigarette smokers that do that because they like the taste of coffee and cigarettes together.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 30, 2016, 11:12:22 PM
You sir, have been paying attention.
Shaz > Mr. Fidget

I never understood Art's "brickwall policy",
and it's as strong (and the same to me) as it was
the *first* day I even had a scrap of paper that let me know what happened to explain.

Shaz will come around, when his name is clear...
as a Bell, muddy in ways... but no "national fraudster", just a guy on a rough road doing the best he can to make a difference.
I have no problem with you at all. the problem is, we don't understand your problem. instead of ranting, lay it out. You've never laid it out. Imagine if I came to you, and said " I have a problem no one will understand, blooptity bloopity bloo. Understand it or you're all trolls." Do you realize you have the biggest Art Bell forum listening to you, hundreds of Art Bell fans visting RIGHT NOW, with open ears. tell your story. We are the internet equivalent of art's radio. From day one, word one. Tell us. Your story. call in to the Gabcast. Ttell us what is on your mind thats been brewing for so long. Make us underfuckingstand Mr. fidget.
Tell us. God damnit. I've been trying for ever. Tell me at least.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 30, 2016, 10:27:13 PM

This whole "be Mr. Fidget" thing has not been easy, but I was not trying to 'dump it all' on Art.

To the degree he ignored my information when it became available, is the degree to which he is responsible for his listeners getting no redress.
A guy who is hugely blacklisted and can't explain, for a lack of the 'professional follow up' by the blacklister is DOOMED. Employing such a technique is unprofessional.
No $5, no explaining, just dead air.

We all make mistakes, generally not that cause 'lives and careers to hang in the balance' as Art's mistake in my case, did.

I'm not mad bro, I just need the anti-venom to shake off the poison of Art's 'blacklisting bite'.

"You don't understand ..... I coulda had class, I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it ... "

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 30, 2016, 11:36:16 PM
"You don't understand ..... I coulda had class, I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it ... "
Nice, charming, splendid... next.
Quote from: sydtron on January 30, 2016, 11:26:27 PM
Oh. And those Dutch toikets look FUCKED.  If I wanna feel like im shitting in the woods. Well, ill just go shit in the woods.   I like to sit and read while evacuating. Perhaps a nice Prell or dial soap bottle.

Also.

"Blazing Fidgets"

Thanks, working in a bell zone around here.
Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2016, 11:32:12 PM
I have no problem with you at all. the problem is, we don't understand your problem. instead of ranting, lay it out. You've never laid it out. Imagine if I came to you, and said " I have a problem no one will understand, blooptity bloopity bloo. Understand it or you're all trolls." Do you realize you have the biggest Art Bell forum listening to you, hundreds of Art Bell fans visting RIGHT NOW, with open ears. tell your story. We are the internet equivalent of art's radio. From day one, word one. Tell us. Your story. call in to the Gabcast. Ttell us what is on your mind thats been brewing for so long. Make us underfuckingstand Mr. fidget.
Tell us. God damnit. I've been trying for ever. Tell me at least.

I'll get around to it.
::)

Sean92008

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 30, 2016, 09:10:37 PM
When I bought my house, it had an old-fashioned squat toilet. That sucked. After four months of that I took the money allotted to the kitchen to the renovating the water closet.

Looks like a public (unisex) toilet in Japan...  Oh, the BookOff in Hachiouji...  Unisex bathroom and a girl in a schoolgirl-type outfit followed me in...  I think to see how I handled the squat hole or ???

I always heard toilets, like the one pictured, were healthier.  Squatty potty+1!

pate

Quote from: sydtron on January 30, 2016, 11:26:27 PM

Also.

"Blazing Fidgets"

Apparently, according to the comments from the Dutch toilet article alby posted a few pages back: Mike back in Nov '13 had that same sentiment.  I translated Mike's "manly motion" to mean "heroic movement," not that it (fecal) matters.  I found it humorous.

Mr. Fidget

Ok guys, I feel bad for chasing off Art.
I know that he means a lot to you all.
"I will leave now", so he can come
back and ignore me some more.

/trudge, trudge, trudge.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on January 30, 2016, 09:29:29 PM
"While clutching a bicycle chain like a rosary."  It would only be fitting.

"Strawberries, OK gentleman, do anyone one of you have an explanation for the missing strawberries?"

Value Of Pi

Quote from: pate on January 30, 2016, 10:30:02 PM
I thought he was talking old school separate hot/cold faucets, like at grandma's house:

Okay, I prefer two knobs/one spout for getting the right temperature and water force. albrecht may prefer the arrangement in the picture, two knobs/two spouts,, which IMO, almost forces you to fill up the sink to get the right temperature. Don't see the advantage there. But not that there's anything wrong with it. ;)

Hotels in the U.S. seem to like one knob/one spout, which sometimes doesn't work very well.

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 30, 2016, 08:09:39 PM

In every instance there must be a palpable harm or injury to the rights of another coupled with mens rea ("guilty mind") or alternatively an element of negligence so severe as to be considered criminal.

Hahahahah.  You promise a product.  You walk with their cash.  NO crime.  Why?  You don't think defrauding those individuals is a crime?
Take your meds before you become even crazier than you are and start sucking off light bulbs. 

Auslandia

What is this thread about?

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2016, 09:11:09 PM
feed his delusions Art, so he can move on and find some other retarded conspiracy to dwell on.
Actually ignore him, so he can spiral deeper into his delusions until he snaps completely and has to be committed. I can see it now. Fidget in a nuthouse, rocking back and forth, whispering "Art Bell, Art Bell, Art Bell".

MY GOD!  Are we missing the obvious?  Is MF the stalker?  It's right there in front of us.

Coffeeman

Quote from: Auslandia on January 31, 2016, 01:12:05 AM
What is this thread about?

A guy who openly, blatantly committed fraud more than a decade ago and is still in denial about it.

pate

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 31, 2016, 01:06:29 AM
Okay, I prefer two knobs/one spout for getting the right temperature and water force. albrecht may prefer the arrangement in the picture, two knobs/two spouts,, which IMO, almost forces you to fill up the sink to get the right temperature. Don't see the advantage there. But not that there's anything wrong with it. ;)

Hotels in the U.S. seem to like one knob/one spout, which sometimes doesn't work very well.

My solution to the right temperature at grandma's was to turn on the hot and soap up the hands before scalding off the skin, then firing up the cold to rinse.  Other than that, I like boiling-hot for shaving (I shave in the shower anyway) and ice-cold for tooth-brushing.  So I could deal with either set up in a lavatory application, and probably in a kitchen application as well.

I am now contemplating house remodeling possibilities, as mine was built in the 1920s...

Water force shouldn't be an issue unless you are running both faucets at the same time, unless your water heater has a separate water-main supply line from your cold water lines.

Now I am trying to make this post appropriate to the thread...  Plumbing ... Plumbum ... Lead!

Something about old school plumbing rings as true as a lead bell!  (and that will have to suffice)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2016, 10:47:51 PM
That and, tbe heated towel rack, the pant press, and when down for breakfast and toast in a rack (or WTF do they call it!)

Toast in a rack may look all neat and tidy, but the toast is always cold in my experience. The towel rack is heated, but not the toast rack.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 31, 2016, 01:16:50 AM
A guy who openly, blatantly committed fraud more than a decade ago and is still in denial about it.

Falkie apprentice ?

Whining grifter ...

Jackstar

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 31, 2016, 01:16:50 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2016, 05:48:36 PM

Imconfused

Quote from: Chronaut on January 30, 2016, 11:28:51 PM
Do not try this EVER!  I did this at a diner one time to taste a friend's coffee (so to not get my lips on his cup), and immediately scalded my palette worse than any other time in my life.  Lips are excellent heat sensors - mucking up the whole equation with a thermal insulator is Bad News!

So is twisting the cap off a tube of superglue with your teeth, but Art tells that story better =)

You should also avoid pizza rolls.  Even without the straw. 

WOTR

Quote from: Chronaut on January 30, 2016, 11:28:51 PM
Does it make me a bad person that my first thought was "I wonder if he ran around work with a flashlight to show his co-workers the burn on the inside of his mouth?"