• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

goldendeal

Quote from: zeebo on January 21, 2015, 02:03:02 AM
Perhaps it came earlier, when he asked her if she'd ever heard of Wernher von Braun before doing the book, like he's so up on history that he knows someone so obscure but she probably didn't.  But her response was funny it was like "How could anyone not be aware of the name?"

For some reason both Noory and guest were calling Wernher von Braun,  Werner von Brown.  Noory I can understand since he has a mangled special needs forked tongue.
Jorch probably thought "Braun, Brown, what the hell, “I wonder what she is wearing during this interview"??

Quote from: goldendeal on January 22, 2015, 02:44:18 AM
But as the wind changed direction
Then the Coast staff took five
The listeners  caught a whiff
Of that crazy Nooryisms jive

Great song and thanks for the laughs goldendeal.

cowtown

The Barfing Queen

He can puke, he can jive, having the turmeric time of his life
See George Noory, watch his scene, digging the Barfing Queen

Coast To Coast and his brains turned off
Looking out for the place to barf
Where they push the right wing, getting in the ‘shwing’
He looks up his portal for an angel’s wing
If he had a soul he'd sell it for a pizza roll

All his callers drive a truck
Night is young and the bumpers suck
With demons and dead babies, everything is sick
He’s in the mood for Two-Ton Tommy's stick
And when he gets the chance
He'll rub his 'stache and prance

Georgie’s the Barfing Queen, ghoulish and a bore, only sixty-four
Barfing Queen, watch his toupe hit the floor

It’s jess “ahmaazzing”, how he reads those cards
Leaves us laughing and then he’s gone
Off with UFO Phil, or any nerd will do
He’s in the mood for a Linda lap dance
And if he gets the chance...

Barfing Queen, see his toupe hit the floor
See George Noory, watch his scene, digging the Barfing Queen.

wr250

to the tune of "bimbo #5" by wierd al

Tomme and george, Where is cue card # 6?

One, two, three, four, six
Everybody in the car, let's go have texmex,
To the studio around the corner,
Tommee wants to do george the president,
But I really don’t wan-na
Get caught like I did last year
I'll find a new show that caught my ear,
I had Hannity and Rush, dr laura , and Kathleen
And maybe five other shows in be-tween
But I like to try a show made of pork
When Jorch snoory is in New York
If they are broadcasting I will try to listen to 'em
Then I will dump them.

a little bit of Hannity, ohh no more
a little bit of Savage, out the door
a little bit of Rush, on the bed
a little bit of Noory, now I'm dead!

Bimbo number five!

Pull your pants down,
And toss tommee on the ground,
Now bark like a hound,
And George make a doggy sound,
Tommee will chase you,
And you chase me,
And if I get caught,
Will you spank my fanny please?
Clap your hands once,
Here’s a big surprise,
Everyone was wrong,
Noory points to the right!

Art Bell's gone away
Maybe Lisa Garr would come and play
A little bit of Connie would be nice
A little bit of Noory I'm on ice

Bimbo number 5!

Shortwave Call!

Hey George!
Have you ever been involved in a forty billion investigation?
As a matter of fact Noory's condoms do have the presidential seel on them
Hey, want to see Tommee's Eagles beak get real big
(ha ha ha ha ha)

Note to Noory
Move to Hawaii later

A little bit of Hannity, ohhh no more,
A little bit of Savage, out the door,
Dr Laura, in my bed,
A little bit of Noory, now I'm dead!

Oh I do love Los Angles!
Won't you please shut noory up?
Ya know, get him out of the studio,
'cos yeah I got yard work to do, yeah that's right
Yard Work

Oh, excuse me? cue card number Six?

Last night's Edgar Cayce expert said that Ed could stick a book under his head, before he went to sleep, and the next day he could cite any random page of the book from memory.

What if he slept on a pillowcase full of paperbacks?  Could he still do the trick for all of them?

cowtown

Quote from: nextgen.fm on January 22, 2015, 03:31:53 AM

Can I make a request??

Can you do dancing queen noory style?

You would be my hero

Here ya go:

The Barfing Queen

Coast To Coast and his brains turned off
Looking out for his place to barf
Where they push the hard right, getting in the ‘shwing’
He looks up his portal for an angel’s wing
If Noory had a soul he'd sell it for a pizza roll

All his callers drive a truck
The night is young and the bumpers suck
With demons and dead babies, everything is sick
He’s in the mood for Two-Ton Tommy's stick
And when he gets the chance
He'll rub his 'stache and do a C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A prance

Barfing Queen, watch his toupe hit the floor
See George Snoory, watch his scene, digging the Barfing Queen

It’s jess “ahmaazzing”, how he reads those cards
Leaves us laughing and then he’s gone
Off with UFO Phil, but any nerd will do
He’s in the mood for a Linda lap dance
If he only gets the chance...

Barfing Queen, see his toupe hit the floor
See George Noory, watch his scene, digging the Barfing Queen.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 22, 2015, 02:21:48 PM
Last night's Edgar Cayce expert said that Ed could stick a book under his head, before he went to sleep, and the next day he could cite any random page of the book from memory.

What if he slept on a pillowcase full of paperbacks?  Could he still do the trick for all of them?
Possibly. Jorch has a similar method for the writing of his books. Tommy takes the latest hamfisted manuscript from Jorch's hack "co-writers", like Bill Birnes, and he scrawls "Jorch Noory" in crayon, on the title page under the "co-author", then gingerly slips it under Jorch's pillow. When Jorch wakes up, he feels a lump underneath his pillow, and is amazed to find he's "co-authored" another book!

ItsOver

Even Jorch doesn't bother to read his books.

yumyumtree

I haven't read the other Sherry Tenpenny posts yet, but I was really pleased that a disagreeing caller made it through.  He wasn't abusive or foul-mouthed or anything(though he did sound a little angry), but merely challenged Sherry Tenpenny.  I wish we's hear more of that on C to C, especially with this type of guest. In response, she said that vaccination wasn't really what stopped polio.

Now I'll read the other posts.

albrecht

How many times has Norry, and C2C in general, had guests on about Edgar Cayce? 50? A 100? More? And STILL Norry asked questions like "was Edgar Cayce, er uh spiritual er have any spiritual beleefs?"!!! Not only did the guest mention, several times, that he was a Sunday School teacher all his life but frequent guests in the past mentioned this in addition to his Bible reading etc. Such a basic thing. I'm convinced Norry was using the same, now pizza-roll stained and yellowed, 3x5 questions cards labelled "Edgar Cayce" and taken from Tommy's card catalog.
-GNS

Who

Disneyland Measles Outbreak Hits 59 Cases And Counting

"Measles is not a trivial illness," state epidemiologist Dr. Gil Chavez said Wednesday. "It can be very serious with devastating consequences." Those consequences include pneumonia, encephalitis and even death. Before the measles vaccine was introduced in 1963, 500 people a year died of the disease nationwide.

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 22, 2015, 06:39:39 PM

Disneyland Measles Outbreak Hits 59 Cases And Counting
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2015/01/22/379072061/disneyland-measles-outbreak-hits-59-cases-and-counting
"Measles is not a trivial illness," state epidemiologist Dr. Gil Chavez said Wednesday. "It can be very serious with devastating consequences." Those consequences include pneumonia, encephalitis and even death. Before the measles vaccine was introduced in 1963, 500 people a year died of the disease nationwide.

Sure but that's just a weeding out process.  Good strong stock like Sherri Tenpenny did fine and anyone who says otherwise is an anti-free speech NAZI sympathizer.

Who

“We have been programmed by the medical community and the media to believe that everyone â€" children and adults â€" will become sick, and likely die, unless they are vaccinated.
This explains why not vaccinating can be unfathomable to new parents who are unreasonably terrified of what were considered normal childhood illnesses only a few decades ago.”  ~~ Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

Right.  "Normal childhood diseases" like measles, whooping cough and polio that killed and paralyzed thousands of children every year. 

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 22, 2015, 07:11:16 PM

“We have been programmed by the medical community and the media to believe that everyone â€" children and adults â€" will become sick, and likely die, unless they are vaccinated.
This explains why not vaccinating can be unfathomable to new parents who are unreasonably terrified of what were considered normal childhood illnesses only a few decades ago.”  ~~ Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

Dr. Who, you're an unsung national treasure.

Who

Visit Dr. Tenpenny's store where you can buy books, CDs, anti-vaccine T-shirts and supplements.  One supplement is Nattokinase, only $45.90 for 60 capsules.  Or TestoPlex, only $42.33 for120 capsules.  Or X Flame.  $59.99 for 120 capsules.  Or Prostate Flo.  Only $32.88 for 60 capsules.   Or better yet, buy all 45 of Dr. Tenpenny's supplements and be REALLY healthy.  Get that credit card out now and send your money to Dr. Tenpenny.

See all of Dr. Tenpenny's supplements here.  http://drtenpennystore.com/supplements.html

Sounds good to me.  Where do I send my rubber check?

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 22, 2015, 07:44:06 PM
Visit Dr. Tenpenny's store where you can buy books, CDs, anti-vaccine T-shirts and supplements.  One supplement is Nattokinase, only $45.90 for 60 capsules.  Or TestoPlex, only $42.33 for120 capsules.  Or X Flame.  $59.99 for 120 capsules.  Or Prostate Flo.  Only $32.88 for 60 capsules.   Or better yet, by all 45 of Dr. Tenpenny's supplements and be REALLY healthy.  Get that credit card out now and send your money to Dr. Tenpenny.

See all of Dr. Tenpenny's supplements here.  http://drtenpennystore.com/supplements.html

Crap, Dr. Who!  I didn't see Vitamin Snake Oil.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 22, 2015, 12:37:07 AM
This anti-vaccination hysteria Noory is determined to help spread is the absolute bottom of the radio barrel -- with the host as its diseased scum.

And the disease version of the world "host," is an ample metaphor for George Noory.
Science is optional in America. Ignorance thrives under the veil of freedom. Does Noory ever say she's a DO (osteopath), not an MD?

[attachimg=1]
We now have proof that Jorch is a douchebag.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 22, 2015, 09:52:55 PM
Science is optional in America. Ignorance thrives under the veil of freedom. Does Noory ever say she's a DO (osteopath), not an MD?

Dumbass that he is, Noory managed to describe her as BOTH in his introduction.

albrecht

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 22, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Dumbass that he is, Noory managed to describe her as BOTH in his introduction.
check out the t-shirts at her link. Amazing! But also, with creepy, faceless model pictures showing the wearing of the shirt. With blank-faces but, yet, hairstyles. Almost want to buy some for halloween. I wonder also how many one sees if one went to any of the "big events" Norry is always saying. Imagine...Norry styling Elvis songs with a faceless audience in those shirts!! Rivals the Floyd movie 'The Wall' or Nürnberg rallies for weirdness.
http://drtenpennystore.com/tshirts.html
-GNS

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2015, 11:15:16 PM
check out the t-shirts at her link. Amazing! But also, with creepy, faceless model pictures showing the wearing of the shirt. With blank-faces but, yet, hairstyles. Almost want to buy some for halloween. I wonder also how many one sees if one went to any of the "big events" Norry is always saying. Imagine...Norry styling Elvis songs with a faceless audience in those shirts!! Rivals the Floyd movie 'The Wall' or Nürnberg rallies for weirdness.
-GNS

I couldn't bring myself to give her website a hit.

QuoteFirst Half: Graduate of Harvard University and NYU Law School, Jonathan Simon is currently a practicing chiropractor. He'll discuss his work with the Election Defense Alliance, whose mission is to restore observable vote counting to American elections and reform the current vulnerabilities of electronic voting systems.

Tonight on Coast to Coast:
A chiropractor will advise us on how to prevent election fraud.

I couldn't make this shit up. The comedy writes itself.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 22, 2015, 11:29:54 PM

H.L. Mencken -- an early critic of chiropractors -- wrote a hilarious essay called "Chiropractic" back in 1924 when the quackery was new.

http://www.chirobase.org/12Hx/mencken.html

I invite you to pass it along.

Who

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2015, 11:15:16 PM
-GNS

Here's another t-shirt the Osteopath from Cleveland should add to her collection.

Oh gee.  A show about election fraud.  Just what I want to hear at the end of the day.  Fuck you, George Noory.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 22, 2015, 11:29:54 PM

I wonder how many chiropractors are graduates from Harvard? ???

NoMoreNoory

So suddenly I was about 5 pages adrift! Quick catch-up completed and thanks for the entertainment. I couldn't let last night pass without noting these two winners.

From the man who gave you the trilogy of people, discussing Cayce's prediction of 3 underground 'Hall Of Records', Joorch asks 'Are they all different records, or are they three duplicates?'

And 'I'm convinced that with the advent of social networking, Edgar Cayce would be a household word.'

Decent guests and subjects last two nights, though, I thought. I bought and enjoyed Annie Jacobson's Area 51 after she was on with Knapp: May get the Paperclip book, too. As a British immigrant to the US, I have become fascinated by the mound builders, and also by America's general lack of interest in its own 'prehistory', perhaps because it's not 'US' history. A shame too, that Native American positioning will prevent proper excavation of many sites 'in our lifetimes, at least', as the guest said.

And soon we have a graduate of Harvard and NYU law school, who is a chiropractor, discussing the vulnerability of electronic voting systems. So get ready for that zzzzzzzz

The show is on.

Here he comes: 

"America's Doofus."

NoMoreNoory

Joorch 'ran into' the new Saudi King who was 'surrounded by his bodyguards' when he (the new king) was 'feasting' in an LA restaurant. Try working out the logistics of all that.

He definitely sounds drunk in these opening few minutes.

Juan Cena

Craig Hewitt going off on "The mythical ISIS."

Go tell the families of the people ISIS beheaded on video it's"mythical."