• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: wr250 on January 27, 2015, 09:10:01 PM
and portals, cant forget them

Yep, can't forget the portals! Of course there is "What makes you tick?" "What drives you?" "Of all of your research what do you find the most fascinating?"

cowtown

Quote from: wr250 on January 27, 2015, 09:10:01 PM
and portals, cant forget them

That's when his prepared index card questions become riveting.

zeebo

"Do demons come from angels falling through portals?"

cowtown

Real Life Torch Moments Behind The Scenes With The Radio Master of Index Card Reading
"Oh Tommy, you can be such an angel.

But you can also be such a demon.
Come over here, big boy, and fill my portal.
And bring me a turkey sandwich."

Kaliopea

Who woulda thunk just how bad this cacksucker really is?
Contracts with Jerry Corsi, the right wind nut bag.  How many times a week?
And his "mentor"  Howard, the UberZionist Bloom?  How many times a week?

Premier is owned by two Christian, radical right wing Texans and George is their boy filling the airwaves with obvious and not-always-so-obvious right wing garbage.

Drags every guest and interview into moronland.  I can't believe he still has an audience.I check in at the beginning out of morbid curiosity.  WHO LISTENS TO HIM ANYWAY?

@SSHOLE SEZ HE'S AFTER TO THE TRUTH.  He's a gatekeeper for limited hangout trash BS.  He's the lowest sellout whore of all time.

They just found that missing Malaysian passenger jet.

It was hidden in Alex Jones's big fat ass.

goldendeal

Quote from: cowtown on January 27, 2015, 03:46:35 PM

Since Snoory's into the oldies, here's one from 35 years ago he ought to play regularly as "bumper music" on that index-card reading nonsense he calls a radio show: "I KILL CHILDREN" by the Dead Kennedys. I know Jello Biafra: had the DK's on my old radio show. Maybe I'll see if he'll call Snoory on the air and scream it into the phone. Snoory will probably get such a rise out of a song about killing children he'll insist Tommy mount him right there in the studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqPlB-oC4w

here is another Jorch can add to his bumper list....

http://youtu.be/Yt1d83nLk2Q

Rico999

Quote from: cowtown on January 27, 2015, 04:33:20 PM

Most of the posters on this site say the exact same thing: they "cannot listen to George anymore", and yet they do, and complain daily on this site about what they hear coming out of the mentally deficient Noory's mouth. The consensus is that Noory is an uncurious, superficial philistine - a pinhead whose idea of show prep or "reading" is to read the same pre-prepared questions on the index cards handed him, and even that he does poorly.  Why would you, or anyone on this site have reasonable, least of all high expectations of a pinhead? Noory is interesting and even amusing in a pathetic sort of way, not as funny as Zippy, but he comes close.

My point of view is pretty close to this.  I don't listen to the program hardly at all any longer when George is the host.  It's the same old shit, night after night.   I'm glad some of you do the heavy lifting and report on the entire program, but I just can't force myself to listen to the whole show any longer.  I can get through the "news" just for a laff or two, because guaranteed, George will screw something up. but unless the upcoming show has promise of high comedy or some guest that I like, I tune out.   George, as has been documented so many times in this forum, finds a way to screw up the most interesting guests and topics.  And it's old and worn out as far as I'm concerned.

Last night in the "news" segment, for example, he had yet another tragic story of some little girl who died from something Noory tried to present as a result of a flu shot.  Then he had some "expert" on who would back up George's idiotic belief that vaccines are bad.  Of course the guy screwed up George by endorsing measles vaccines....

But what the HELL is it with George and little kids getting killed or maimed in the worst kind of way??   Why does he insist on reporting this kind of story?  It's not an accident either because I emailed him and told him it was sick and not news.  His reply was, oh no, it IS news and I'm gonna keep reporting it.  What the hell can you say about that shit??

I'm not going into the rest of why I think George sucks -- it's a long list and easy to fill in the blanks.  But I've just about had my fill of that guy and his bullshit.

I've corresponded with a few guests, most of which all of you know.  Generally, they're very careful to be noncommittal when it comes to what they really think about George, but several have confided that Noory is essentially illiterate and has a very inflated sense of his own importance.   Dealing with him is like pulling teeth, I understand -- and I wasn't at all surprised to hear all of that.

What I would like to see is his ego get the better of him and for him to get into politics like he says he'd like to do.  Now THAT I'd like to see.

Rico999

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2015, 09:37:13 PM
"Do demons come from angels falling through portals?"

And the "demons."  What the fuck is up with all this shit about "demons," anyway?  The guy Noory is one hung up fool, ya know what I mean? 

goldendeal

Quote from: cowtown on January 27, 2015, 06:50:37 PM
Here are a couple of snappy numbers that are just George's speed he can play when Linda Moulton Howl is on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUJg5RfC2D0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcL5rz1V6dU

From Jorch's appearance in Branson, with Linda Moulton Howl clearly on front row tanked up on Harvey Wallbangers laced with turmeric

http://youtu.be/Bpvv2nYcuA8

cowtown

Quote from: Kaliopea on January 27, 2015, 09:50:49 PM
Who woulda thunk just how bad this cacksucker really is?
Contracts with Jerry Corsi, the right wind nut bag.  How many times a week?
And his "mentor"  Howard, the UberZionist Bloom?  How many times a week?

Premier is owned by two Christian, radical right wing Texans and George is their boy filling the airwaves with obvious and not-always-so-obvious right wing garbage.

Drags every guest and interview into moronland.  I can't believe he still has an audience.I check in at the beginning out of morbid curiosity.  WHO LISTENS TO HIM ANYWAY?

@SSHOLE SEZ HE'S AFTER TO THE TRUTH.  He's a gatekeeper for limited hangout trash BS.  He's the lowest sellout whore of all time.

I emailed Snoory a few years ago asking him why he has so many right wing political blowhards on what is a supposedly "progressive-minded" radio show, to the near exclusion of progressive commentators, and why he has anti-President Obama propaganda on the C2CAM website that borders on the delusional racist birther crap.

Guess what? No response. No surprise there.

cowtown

Quote from: goldendeal on January 27, 2015, 11:06:13 PM

From Jorch's appearance in Branson, with Linda Moulton Howl clearly on front row tanked up on Harvey Wallbangers laced with turmeric

http://youtu.be/Bpvv2nYcuA8

Hubba hubba!  Snoory's in rare form in that video.  Looks like he's put on weight - must be been chowing down on those turkey with tumeric sandwiches.  :)

nextgen.fm

Don't Stop Beleefing  By Snorchey

spittin on the microphone
cheap boxed wine and pizza rolls
he took a commercial break
now he's fell asleep...

a talker in an empty room
the smell of tommy makes him swoon
he just smiles and says you're right
he goes on and on and on and on

(can someone continue for me)?

cowtown

Quote from: Rico999 on January 27, 2015, 10:56:16 PM
My point of view is pretty close to this.  I don't listen to the program hardly at all any longer when George is the host.  It's the same old shit, night after night.   I'm glad some of you do the heavy lifting and report on the entire program, but I just can't force myself to listen to the whole show any longer.  I can get through the "news" just for a laff or two, because guaranteed, George will screw something up. but unless the upcoming show has promise of high comedy or some guest that I like, I tune out.   George, as has been documented so many times in this forum, finds a way to screw up the most interesting guests and topics.  And it's old and worn out as far as I'm concerned.

Last night in the "news" segment, for example, he had yet another tragic story of some little girl who died from something Noory tried to present as a result of a flu shot.  Then he had some "expert" on who would back up George's idiotic belief that vaccines are bad.  Of course the guy screwed up George by endorsing measles vaccines....

But what the HELL is it with George and little kids getting killed or maimed in the worst kind of way??   Why does he insist on reporting this kind of story?  It's not an accident either because I emailed him and told him it was sick and not news.  His reply was, oh no, it IS news and I'm gonna keep reporting it.  What the hell can you say about that shit??

I'm not going into the rest of why I think George sucks -- it's a long list and easy to fill in the blanks.  But I've just about had my fill of that guy and his bullshit.

I've corresponded with a few guests, most of which all of you know.  Generally, they're very careful to be noncommittal when it comes to what they really think about George, but several have confided that Noory is essentially illiterate and has a very inflated sense of his own importance.   Dealing with him is like pulling teeth, I understand -- and I wasn't at all surprised to hear all of that.

What I would like to see is his ego get the better of him and for him to get into politics like he says he'd like to do.  Now THAT I'd like to see.

Snoory (below) replies to your concerns:

"Rico999 is on the BellGab line. Hi there Ricky! What's your question?"

nextgen.fm

He is the talking queen!!!

LIkes to say beyond beleeeeeefffff (oooo ooo )

Talking queen

Feel the heat from the microwave (ooo oooooo)

YOu can blow

You can try

To cool oooofff thosee pizzaaaa things (ooo ooo ooo)

Watch him eat
and feel the heat

You are now the pizza queen!!

http://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

zeebo

Quote from: cowtown on January 27, 2015, 08:06:56 PM
Snoory will be reading prepared index card questions tonight about "angels" and "demons"....

Please let this be about some D&D game.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: zeebo on January 28, 2015, 12:06:22 AM
Please let this be about some D&D game.

what would be more interesting if they can decide if George is a demon

zeebo

Quote from: nextgen.fm on January 27, 2015, 11:19:29 PM
Don't Stop Beleefing  By Snorchey
(can someone continue for me)?

No, I'm laughing too hard.

zeebo

It's ok to talk to the voices in my head? ....... Ok then, I'm laying down the law ... Hey voices, listen up:  No peanut butter cap'n crunch after 10pm!

nextgen.fm

But not close enough to hit us!!

He sounded sad!

Wig on straight?  Check.

Mustache dye uniformly black?  Check.

3 x 5 cards all here?  Check.

Audio good and clear?  Check.

Engage moron.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 12:13:42 AM
Wig on straight?  Check.

Mustache dye uniformly black?  Check.

3 x 5 cards all here?  Check.

Audio good and clear?  Check.

Engage Moron.

Why doesn't he just use his iPad or tablet instead?

goldendeal

zeebo

New product:  "The Noory Doomsday Pack" ... includes:

* 6-month Carnivora supplements to thwart radiation
* Beeyon Bleef DVD to pass the time
* 1 gold-plated Coast Insiders' pin (barter value approx. 25 cents)
* two-week supply of freeze-dried pizza rolls

George Noory could have used some genetic modification.

He wouldn't need a wig, and he'd now have at least 50 percent of a brain sitting under some real hair.

cowtown

Snoory is intimately familiar with "The Gene Pool". He's been swimming around at the shallow end for 64 years.

nextgen.fm

No other animal is going to eat those GMO mosquitoes!

And they will just grow stronger and stronger and suck us all dry!