• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Barfly

A Dyson Sphere, named after the great Mr.Dyson of vacuum cleaner fame

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:14:56 PM
Whats up fellow weird people?
Not sure how i feel about Steven Greer, i think his intentions where good in the past but lots of trash talk about him the last few years
Good evening Barfly.  Good to see you here.

alienated

QuoteI was perhaps 100 yards further down the gravel road. As I started down the mountain, I found that with each step, I was in a state of near-weightlessness, as if walking on the moon! My steps were actually leaps of 20 to 30 feet at once! It was more like floating than walking. There was a strange, magnetic, anti-gravitational effect around me, making me lighter. It wasn’t a product of my imagination; my physical body was light. I was just happy as a lark! Here I was, fresh from this experience on an ETV and now bounding down the mountain, travelling in ‘boing, boing, boing’ leaps across impossible distances with each step”.

trostol

Crapphazzard

so are we gonna start beaming signals to this supposed alien planet?

Rocky4228

Side note...on a scale of the Twins winning a regular season game to the Packers winning 4 straight Super Bowls, how excited should I be about the Minnesota Lynx winning 3 WNBA titles in 5 years tonight?

Quote from: trostol on October 14, 2015, 10:19:33 PM
hmm..i just lost the feed..that may be a good thing

So did I but refreshing it brought it back.

zeebo

Me too.  Maybe 'they' found out we saw them and are jamming us already.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ASC on October 14, 2015, 10:19:49 PM
yep me too

ok its back

I'm listening via the AAC stream on VLC.  No drops for me.  Maybe give that a go.

SciFiAuthor

This time it's a bit different. There's a significant chance that this might be an alien civilization.

alienated

Quote“As I was walking in the field behind the manor where we were staying, I spontaneously â€" without effort or forethough â€" levitated. It was reminiscent of that prolonged experience of bounding down the mountainside, after my ET encounter in October of ’73. This time I just lifted vertically, maybe two or three feet above the ground”.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 14, 2015, 10:20:08 PM
Side note...on a scale of the Twins winning a regular season game to the Packers winning 4 straight Super Bowls, how excited should I be about the Minnesota Lynx winning 3 WNBA titles in 5 years tonight?

No one...no one cares about the WNBA.

Jocko Johnson

Maybe Art needs to call in the most esteemed and former, possibly the next and new science advisor guy...RCH to comment on this latest report?

Barfly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2015, 10:19:04 PM
Good evening Barfly.  Good to see you here.
Thanks, i had to miss last night, i was dead tired and needed some sleep

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:18:41 PM
A Dyson Sphere, named after the great Mr.Dyson of vacuum cleaner fame

My ex was like a Dyson vac...never really sucked properly...

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2015, 10:15:10 PM
I envision a giant space alien making shadow puppets in front of a mega star... "Look a rabbit!"
Sounds like "Allegory Of The Cave." (Plato).

Quote from: zeebo on October 14, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
I think it would be a Type II Civ wouldn't it?  Type I=control planet, II=control star, III=control galaxy.

I don't know.  You'd need an awful lot of material to build a Dyson's sphere.  I doubt you could find it all in a single solar system.

inuk2600

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 14, 2015, 10:20:01 PM
so are we gonna start beaming signals to this supposed alien planet?

Oh Jesus I don't want those cocksuckers anywhere near us

AppealPlay

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 14, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
Maybe Art needs to call in the most esteemed and former, possibly the next and new science advisor guy...RCH to comment on this latest report?

MMMM no

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 10:20:34 PM
I'm listening via the AAC stream on VLC.  No drops for me.  Maybe give that a go.

its back but it might be me turning it off cause i remember this douchebag now lol