• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:52:50 PM
This guy has been milking this for years, not as long as Hoagie miking the face on Mars though..maybe Greer is the successor nutcase after Hoagie

Question is what are you milking?

ChandlersDad

Art needs to get a car horn and blast it into Greer's ear when he wants to get a word in edgewise.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Zenman on October 14, 2015, 10:53:15 PM
Art is turning this into a completely good interview.

Art could interview a steaming pile of fecal matter and make it interesting....

oh wait!  He's doing that right now.  My bad.   ;D

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 14, 2015, 10:43:32 PM
LOL.  There's always some cloak and dagger bullshit going on with Greer.  Some big-shot threatening to kill him because he "knows too much".

YAWNFEST!

Well the frigging big shots need to get on with it.

AppealPlay

How much mileage has Greer gotten out of this stupid story?  He told the exact same story on the SXM show.

Rocky4228

Theories about conspiracies are by definition conspiracy theories.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 14, 2015, 10:14:03 PM
Here's where Sci-Fi Author throws water on the story by explaining that aliens wouldn't have built super-structures in space because they would have already transcended this plane of exist once via Singularity.

Ha. Actually I wouldn't, I would suspect that it's a planet sized computer simulating a virtual universe for the transcended aliens.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 14, 2015, 10:53:16 PM
Hillard, dead guys, Colby some Col. and the guys holding back the entire human race!
Hey it rained 18" in 5 days here in SC. A storm of biblical proportions,  a 1000yr event...our coast line is still the same. Sorry to burst any ones climate change bubble.
I am out of here....!
That's  it I am out

Hilliard is "Honorable " though. Gives him extra credibility.

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2015, 10:49:19 PM
Brings up an important distinction... Is there a magical zero point energy field you can plug into, or if you need real power will you have to build a huge artificial structure around a star and use that as the reactor...

The latter seems more pragmatic and reality based...

Trying to get energy out of the false vacuum would be like sticking a hydro-electric damn across a stagnant lake.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: maren on October 14, 2015, 10:49:49 PM
I went to a school where several of the nuns had come over from Italy with Mother Cabrini.  They were like 100 years old and topped out at about 4 feet even.  Cute little things.  Until they'd pinch your cheek and TWIST.  Sadistic bitches. 
Bronx or Chicago?

b_dubb

An engineer with top secret clearance was cleared to work on something but then some crypto fascists came and shut him down. Raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on October 14, 2015, 10:53:15 PM
Art is turning this into a completely good interview.
It's the genius of Art Bell!

Hi there Zenman!!! ;D

AppealPlay

I'm bummed that Shostak wouldn't come on tonight to yell at Greer.  That would have been fun.

Ned529

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 14, 2015, 10:54:31 PM
Art could interview a steaming pile of fecal matter and make it interesting....

oh wait!  He's doing that right now.  My bad.   ;D
Oh snap

Jocko Johnson

St. FXC is my patron saint...long story. Lived in Brooklyn spent many days in Ft. Tryon Pk.!

ChandlersDad

If they kill his small children, how will they have grandchildren? I am so confused.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 14, 2015, 10:54:08 PM
Art needs to get a car horn and blast it into Greer's ear when he wants to get a word in edgewise.
Trying to thread a sewing machine when it's running. ;D