• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Barfly

Quote from: Ned529 on October 14, 2015, 11:03:06 PM
Nice , just makin sure man hahah. I too own as much as i can find. I worked in a used book store for the Philadelphia library for a while and scored a great deal of the black sparrow poetry. Post Office is by far my favorite novel.
But anyway,,
Drinks for alll myyy friiends!
I wish good old Hank could tell Greer where its at...
I met Linda Lee at a Buk tribute when i lived in Chicago years ago, it was the closest thing i ever got to Buk, I said hello and i shook her hand, i felt fulfilled for some strange reason

trostol

Quote from: Zenman on October 14, 2015, 11:10:14 PM
That'd be an interesting interview, RCH and Greer.

not sure the earth could handle that lol

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 14, 2015, 11:05:57 PM
"That's past his pay-grade."

What a dick.
Right on Rocky.
He can't even get the cliche' right, let alone his Bullshit story.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 14, 2015, 11:05:57 PM
"That's past his pay-grade."

What a dick.
Yes, above the presidents pay grade, but not past Greers!

AppealPlay

Oh, please, Donald Trump is just as much of an insider as anyone.  You don't get to be a billionaire without becoming one of "them."

Weirdoradio

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 10:56:43 PM
I'm bummed that Shostak wouldn't come on tonight to yell at Greer.  That would have been fun.

What I don't get is how Art doesnt seem to like Shostak and SETI but backs the dude with the fake alien baby.

(Weird shrug emoji)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: maren on October 14, 2015, 11:01:54 PM
:)
St. FXC is my patron saint...long story. Lived in Brooklyn spent many days in Ft. Tryon Pk.!

trostol

were you there? how do you know it was a fact unless you were there

ChandlersDad

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 11:12:02 PM
Oh, please, Donald Trump is just as much of an insider as anyone.  You don't get to be a billionaire without becoming one of "them."

if Art Bell likes Trump, then he is a total moron. Of course, excerpt for his interviewing skills, I think he is a political neanderthal.

trostol

AppealPlay

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 14, 2015, 11:12:42 PM
What I don't get is how Art doesnt seem to like Shostak and SETI but backs the dude with the fake alien baby.

(Weird shrug emoji)

I think he and Seth get along okay it's just a little contentious.  Seth is also an arrogant dude himself just from the scientific side of things unlike Greer.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

Trump is the Falkie for super rich people :D

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 11:12:18 PM
Chaka (I think?)
I call all my salt water fish Bob, makes it easier..lets just call the ape Bob

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on October 14, 2015, 11:13:08 PM
were you there? how do you know it was a fact unless you were there
That's what I was wondering.

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 11:12:18 PM
Chaka (I think?)

Yup...I hated that show as a kid...land of the lost...

As bad as the show was it still outperformed the Will Ferrell movie!

norland2424

Steven Greer the next host of the other side of midnight....

AppealPlay

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 14, 2015, 11:13:26 PM
if Art Bell likes Trump, then he is a total moron. Of course, excerpt for his interviewing skills, I think he is a political neanderthal.

I don't mind Trump.  He's not a conservative but I'd take him over anyone on the left, of course.  I'm worried that Trump would sell us up the river on gun control, though (regardless of his claiming to be an NRA life member).

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 14, 2015, 11:07:46 PM
That's a Sleestak. Are they aliens? I can't remember. I just remember Holly riding on that dinosaur.
Do you remember the episode with the black crashed sleestack ship? It was all sparkly but jet black. I think it was implied they were aliens.
I always liked 'grumpy'. Especially when they had to get the 'toothpick' and ram it down his throat ! lol.

trostol

some how i do not think meeting folks at mcdonalds counts as home or meeting people all the time

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on October 14, 2015, 11:11:16 PM
not sure the earth could handle that lol

I know. Might not last past the first round. FCC fines and such.

JamesMcDonald

Pay grades.  Murdered people.  Hanging out with 120 world leaders.  Threats of death.  Charging people thousands of dollars to walk out in to the desert and signal UFOs with flashlights.

What is this?  Really?