• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ninjashoes

lol actually I think it was more like

"Hes fading away folks......hes fading away"

Like George actually kinda faded off his voice while he said it.

Passive aggressive Noory throwing shade.

ninjashoes

that should be one of those quotes that shows up at the top of the forum

"Hes fading away folks......hes fading away"

ZaZa

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 04:55:52 PM
Hmm let me try to remember,

I believe it was around the time Art was starting the DMN, might have been shortly before or right after it was announced. Some caller asked something about Art broadcasting again and George hung up and replied with "hes fading away folks".

Around this same time Arts name disappeared from the sign off at the end and this was also around the same time Jimmy Church jumped from DMN to Coast to Coast.

but you know the story about Art's name disappearance.
You know that it was Art who requested that his name was not mentioned any more.
After first request George Noory was still mentioning Art's name {out of respect} -as shitty as radio host Noory is
but as a human I have lot's of respect for him, wayyyy more than for Art Bell.
Art even posted about it on Bellgab that he requested his name not being mentioned...

And as much as I don't like GN as a host, that comment  about Art Bell "Hes fading away folks" .....was actually very accurate.
If you gather your courage and flip the coin on the other side and look at Art's "numbers" that he pulled over the years
(I'm not talking about his kids, family).. I'm talking Art's professional life he made several very dumb moves, he was promoting
shitty rip-off products on air on his shows using his own voice, -but he made money doing it.. and other very unprofessional moves
like fucking people over with his Sirius shows after people bought the receivers only because of Art's show.
And other things, I don't feel like wasting my time listing them... but the point is that Art Bell did it to himself.
Noory just in that case stated the obvious.

George Noory many times gave very sincere profound respect and thanks to Art Bell for starting the C2C SHOW and to help George to get the gig,
but I think that should not muzzle George Noory from stating the obvious that so many people also noticed and stated...
...not only Bellgabbers but people in the 'industry' who knew Art personally.

So in my books for that statement about Art Bell I would not want to "destroy" George Noory as a host of C2C
but because he is depriving millions of people {current C2C listeners} to hear quality hosts like they are available during weekends
because George Noory is lowering the IQ level -for that he deserves to be removed from that gig on C2C.

Corona Kitty

He's winding down is what he said

ZaZa

ninjashoes

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 05:22:29 PM
but you know the story about Art's name disappearance.
You know that it was Art who requested that his name was not mentioned any more.
After first request George Noory was still mentioning Art's name {out of respect} -as shitty as radio host Noory is
but as a human I have lot's of respect for him, wayyyy more than for Art Bell.
Art even posted about it on Bellgab that he requested his name not being mentioned...

And as much as I don't like GN as a host, that comment  about Art Bell "Hes fading away folks" .....was actually very accurate.
If you gather your courage and flip the coin on the other side and look at Art's "numbers" that he pulled over the years
(I'm not talking about his kids, family).. I'm talking Art's professional life he made several very dumb moves, he was promoting
shitty rip-off products on air on his shows using his own voice, -but he made money doing it.. and other very unprofessional moves
like fucking people over with his Sirius shows after people bought the receivers only because of Art's show.
And other things, I don't feel like wasting my time listing them... but the point is that Art Bell did it to himself.
Noory just in that case stated the obvious.

George Noory many times gave very sincere profound respect and thanks to Art Bell for starting the C2C SHOW and to help George to get the gig,
but I think that should not muzzle George Noory from stating the obvious that so many people also noticed and stated...
...not only Bellgabbers but people in the 'industry' who knew Art personally.

So in my books for that statement about Art Bell I would not want to "destroy" George Noory as a host of C2C
but because he is depriving millions of people {current C2C listeners} to hear quality hosts like they are available during weekends
because George Noory is lowering the IQ level -for that he deserves to be removed from that gig on C2C.

I sat down and thought about it and I believe it was actually

"He's winding down folks....he's winding down"

My apologies for quoting that wrong.

In regards to the rest, fair enough, this is Bellgab and the folks here felt the brunt of the Sirius situation as well as the failure of the Dark Matter Network to become what was promised at one point.

The most hardcore fans are here and that is why this paradigm exists. I cannot argue with simple logic and logic dictates the fans got screwed...not once but twice, me included.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 05:51:33 PM
He's winding down is what he said

Yeah I realized that later on, you were the one who told me about it actually.

ninjashoes

Rekuf,

I already know about that stuff. We both said and did awful things to each other. It is over now. Quit trying to fan the flames that are already out. That makes me think worse of you as opposed to Michael who already manned up. He earned my respect back.

Right now Michael and I are cool but you and me aren't after that. You just showed your own maturity level and that you backstab people.

ZaZa

Looking at this from the side and reading that crap Myke posted (especially his emotional charge in them)
and his posting history here I don't trust sincerity of Myke.
It went too easy.
I think he will back stab after he gets his way, it's his nature.

I'm actually glad that rekcuf posted that so we can learn about the real Michael Decon /aka/ username.
We were observing his behavior here and now we have further proof that he is a backstabber.They never change, unless they go through
very deep religious change accepting God and Jesus Christ.
Otherwise the evil nature will raise it's head again.

Wish you luck Daniel, but don't be naive and don't let your guard down.
I have similar situation with 21stCM who acted similar like Myke backstabbing me.

Will be fun watching how things develop, keep us posted.
I'm personally 99% sure Mykel want's to use you for something to propel his show.
And will dump you after he reaches his goal.

Take care.

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 06:46:49 PM
Rekuf,

I already know about that stuff. We both said and did awful things to each other. It is over now. Quit trying to fan the flames that are already out. That makes me think worse of you as opposed to Michael who already manned up. He earned my respect back.

Right now Michael and I are cool but you and me aren't after that. You just showed your own maturity level and that you backstab people.

So, if I start taking scalding hot lava dumps on you behind your back we can be cool, again?

Amdusias

it's probably in both their favors to bury the hatchet.

with that said, Daniel probably shouldn't lower his guard. myke is a snake.

Quote from: Amdusias on July 30, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
it's probably in both their favors to bury the hatchet.

There can only be one. The conflict must continue.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 07:26:46 PM
There can only be one. The conflict must continue.
lol.

ZaZa

I'm sure after reading all these revelations Myke is high on helium now
huffing and puffing that his ugly posts got exposed.. lol

rekcuf saved the day :)

Corona Kitty

We both told anyone who asked, or inquired. You can look at the date of that conversation. Nice try though lol.

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 04:39:08 PM
Don't think for one second, that this means Noory is not still in my sights.

He will pay for the "hes fading away folks'' comment that he said about Art.

Yes, what could the Snorge have been thinking, saying that?. 

Art didn't fade away, he lit himself on fire and imploded.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 07:35:23 PM
I'm sure after reading all these revelations Myke is high on helium now
huffing and puffing that his ugly posts got exposed.. lol

rekcuf saved the day :)

Thank you, sir. However, I'm no hero. I leaked those DM's with great reluctance. I've fallen on my sword according to Daniel.  Sad.

ZaZa

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 07:39:18 PM
We both told anyone who asked, or inquired. You can look at the date of that conversation. Nice try though lol.

But you never disclosed that ugly truth here on Bellgab, where it counts the most.

You knew that you would get crucified in a nanosecond for that at that time and your carrier would be over by now.
But it's not too late even now...
...and you will screw D. again just a question of time. It's your nature.

Mark my words - save this post.

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 06:46:49 PM
Rekuf,

I already know about that stuff. We both said and did awful things to each other. It is over now. Quit trying to fan the flames that are already out. That makes me think worse of you as opposed to Michael who already manned up. He earned my respect back...

Well, he said he was just joking.  You know, the ol' lame non-apology apology.  But its ok if you want to accept that.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 30, 2017, 07:44:56 PM
Well, he said he was just joking.  You know, the ol' lame non-apology apology.  But its ok if you want to accept that.

"IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 07:44:29 PM
But you never disclosed that ugly truth here on Bellgab, where it counts the most.

You knew that you would get crucified in a nanosecond for that at that time and your carrier would be over by now.
But it's not too late even now...
...and you will screw D. again just a question of time. It's your nature.

Mark my words - save this post.

Crucified by text on a screen?  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 30, 2017, 07:40:47 PM
Yes, what could the Snorge have been thinking, saying that?. 

Art didn't fade away, he lit himself on fire and imploded.

I remember differently.
I remember the stalker shoving firecracker up Art's ass and lighting it on fire...
After that he shit himself and hit the ground and stayed there (for 20 to 30 minutes according to Art) while stalker
had all this time to go to the house and hurt his wife and 6 years old daughter...but Art was more concerned about saving his own sorry ass
than running to the house to protect his 43 years wifu.
Unless Art was thinking..
I've got the money and I can always "get" even younger wifu from Philippines, but I can not get my ass back if it get's blasted to smithereens.
So like a coward he was laying on the ground waiting for police to arrive.. and after all that fucking drama that could really end up really fucking bad
if the stalker went inside the house and raped or killed his wifu and his daughter, ... because remember how Art build up the drama days before
that this stalker is very serious that the stalker left life threatening voice message on Art home phone to kill him and his family if Art continues with the MITD show.

Do you have respect for that manly behavior, -but why to be surprised if he had no problem abandoning his own 3 children
so what some Philippina woman meant for him.

So going back to the firecracker - the fire cracker was inserted manually up his ass...and manually lit ;) 8)

Amdusias

sharing private conversations is lame. we didn't need that to know myke's true colors.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 08:01:40 PM
I remember differently.
I remember the stalker shoving firecracker up Art's ass and lighting it on fire...
After that he shit himself and hit the ground and stayed there (for 20 to 30 minutes according to Art) while stalker
had all this time to go to the house and hurt his wife and 6 years old daughter...but Art was more concerned about saving his own sorry ass
than running to the house to protect his 43 years wifu.
Unless Art was thinking..
I've got the money and I can always "get" even younger wifu from Philippines, but I can not get my ass back if it get's blasted to smithereens.
So like a coward he was laying on the ground waiting for police to arrive.. and after all that fucking drama that could really end up really fucking bad
if the stalker went inside the house and raped or killed his wifu and his daughter, ... because remember how Art build up the drama days before
that this stalker is very serious that the stalker left life threatening voice message on Art home phone to kill him and his family if Art continues with the MITD show.

Do you have respect for that manly behavior, -but why to be surprised if he had no problem abandoning his own 3 children
so what some Philippina woman meant for him.

So going back to the firecracker - the fire cracker was inserted manually up his ass...and manually lit ;) 8)

Oh this is arts stalker, I forgot about this guy.

Quote from: Amdusias on July 30, 2017, 08:02:27 PM
sharing private conversations is lame. we didn't need that to know myke's true colors.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

see, rekcuf did nothing wrong.

luicfer6G6