• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 08:55:08 PM
Did that actually happen... I know the basement thing, but the whole A/C unit thing... that wasn't a rib?

Mykel don't get concerned about it, you don't need A/C unit. Your 75 years old girlfriend is not that hot

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 08:55:08 PM
Did that actually happen... I know the basement thing, but the whole A/C unit thing... that wasn't a rib?

Yes, it's true. Sweet Amy was out of commission for weeks because he A/C was broken.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 08:58:53 PM
Mykel don't get concerned about it, you don't need A/C unit. Your 75 years old girlfriend is not that hot

Oh, sweet Republican Jesus!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 08:59:27 PM
Yes, it's true. Sweet Amy was out of commission for weeks because he A/C was broken.

All this time I thought that was a joke, I know John Lear needed one recently. Does Amy still do a show?

ZaZa

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

All this time I thought that was a joke, I know John Lear needed one recently. Does Amy still do a show?
I think Amy will be doing commercials for Gillette now...

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

I don't know. I haven't listened to her in almost a year.

ZaZa

Mykel be a gentleman and post those pictures of your hot girlfriend that she herself posted here few months ago.
I don't know where to find them and I'm sure you have them handy. 

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 09:06:50 PM
Mykel be a gentleman and post those pictures of your hot girlfriend that she herself posted here few months ago.
I don't know where to find them and I'm sure you have them handy.

I too, could use a good fap.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:05:17 PM
I don't know. I haven't listened to her in almost a year.

what you mean?
were you covering her mouth with a pillow in the basement when you were touching her overgrown armpits and pubic hair

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:08:14 PM

I guess Mykel is busy fapping to them right now lol

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 09:10:50 PM
I guess Mykel is busy fapping to them right now lol

What about Daniel?

ZaZa

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 09:13:17 PM

*** PAGING MV - PAGING MV ***

Mykel will be uploading naked pictures of his 75 years girlfriend !!

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 09:18:55 PM
*** PAGING MV - PAGING MV ***

Mykel will be uploading naked pictures of his 75 years girlfriend !!

Dicks out, fellas.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:13:13 PM
What about Daniel?
hmmm, Daniel, Daniel I think is regretting now for being not very friendly towards you... 

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 09:21:20 PM
hmmm, Daniel, Daniel I think is regretting now for being not very friendly towards you...

That's what happens when slap away the olive branch of FRIENDSHIP

Bomar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 30, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

Yes, what could the Snorge have been thinking, saying that?. 

Art didn't fade away, he lit himself on fire and imploded.

Dudes and Dudettes,...

In response to your earlier question, I found the actual quote and actual circumstance...

"It was announced in late December 2010 that Ian Punnett would host Bell's annual two-part New Year's Eve prediction shows... Initially, Noory had said that Bell was unable to host them because he would be traveling, but on December 24, 2010, Noory said: "We had asked Art to do his predictions show; he's going to spend time with his family... He's winding down, folks, he's winding down.... I don't anticipate he'll do any more shows..." On the first of the two nights (December 30, 2010), Punnett made a brief, oblique reference to his having the honor of "picking up [Bell's] fallen mantle..." On the January 1, 2011, show, Punnett stated he was "looking forward to doing the follow-up a year from now..."

In email interactions with fans who have written in to inquire about Bell's absence, Coast personnel have confirmed that Bell has retired... According to Coast webmaster Lex Lonehood: "Art Bell decided he no longer wished to do live C2C shows, and asked that his name be removed from the host listings accordingly... Classics and Somewhere in Time shows will continue as is..." Coast producer Lisa Lyon told another fan that Bell "has chosen to retire," but that "Art Bell will always be associated with our show, and he is welcome back to the mic whenever he feels the need..."

If you were still interested...

Bomar

Rogue Wolf

About a year ago i heard a show about werewolves/dogmen i am trying to find the show but so far i have not been able too. It was uploaded to youtube and i think it might have been from end of days. Do you know what im talking about or have a link to the show?

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 30, 2017, 09:43:25 PM
About a year ago i heard a show about werewolves/dogmen i am trying to find the show but so far i have not been able too. It was uploaded to youtube and i think it might have been from end of days. Do you know what im talking about or have a link to the show?

What do you know about skinwalkers?

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:44:49 PM

They are Navajo witches and a lower form of cryptid (coyote) a werewolf could easily take one in a fight.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 30, 2017, 09:49:20 PM
They are Navajo witches and a lower form of cryptid (coyote) a werewolf could easily take one in a fight.

I have many kachina dolls, they keep me save at night.

Bomar

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 30, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

Roguie,...

You might want to check these out...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfJdq0dLzUs

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VhFdI7FTkg

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYtIXwXHUo

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpiIIeB9BbY

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDAL_jTnLk

These are all from the last year...

Maybe this will help...

Bomar

ZaZa

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2017, 09:31:44 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

In response to your earlier question, I found the actual quote and actual circumstance...

"It was announced in late December 2010 that Ian Punnett would host Bell's annual two-part New Year's Eve prediction shows... Initially, Noory had said that Bell was unable to host them because he would be traveling, but on December 24, 2010, Noory said: "We had asked Art to do his predictions show; he's going to spend time with his family... He's winding down, folks, he's winding down.... I don't anticipate he'll do any more shows..." On the first of the two nights (December 30, 2010), Punnett made a brief, oblique reference to his having the honor of "picking up [Bell's] fallen mantle..." On the January 1, 2011, show, Punnett stated he was "looking forward to doing the follow-up a year from now..."

In email interactions with fans who have written in to inquire about Bell's absence, Coast personnel have confirmed that Bell has retired... According to Coast webmaster Lex Lonehood: "Art Bell decided he no longer wished to do live C2C shows, and asked that his name be removed from the host listings accordingly... Classics and Somewhere in Time shows will continue as is..." Coast producer Lisa Lyon told another fan that Bell "has chosen to retire," but that "Art Bell will always be associated with our show, and he is welcome back to the mic whenever he feels the need..."

If you were still interested...

Bomar

Thanks Bomar for posting this.

That quote from Noory clearly shows that Noory didn't had any mean spirited intentions when he said that,
so I think that Daniel was not aware of the context, (or Daniel himself on purpose took it out of context) since Daniel
is so blinded by Art and Art can not do anything wrong in Daniel's mind.

As I said in my previous post on this topic, hating Noory for this quote is not proper.
Only Daniel knows if he was informed or just full of raging hate towards Noory because Art is Daniels flawless hero.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:53:20 PM
I have many kachina dolls, they keep me save at night.

Ah yes, my sister was making kachina dolls to bring rain for the upcoming harvest this weekend.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 30, 2017, 09:58:29 PM
Ah yes, my sister was making kachina dolls bring rain for the upcoming harvest this weekend.

Do you folks still do the rain dance, or no? Maybe it was the safety dance...

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 10:00:13 PM
Do you folks still do the rain dance, or no?

Sometimes, we had a bad drought a few years ago and the elders arranged one at the pow wow and it rained a week later to the day.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 30, 2017, 10:05:01 PM
Sometimes, we had a bad drought a few years ago and the elders arranged one at the pow wow and it rained a week later to the day.

Is your spirit animal a wolf?

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 10:09:47 PM
Is your spirit animal a wolf?

Indeed, the Wolf is my zodiac sign

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:08:14 PM
=================================
'Allo!
with you mebbe am i again perforce.
Fan of "Our Boarding House"by H.McMillan am i.
This exclamation you take in vain,"FAP!"is from Major Hoople,Martha's husband.
Am irritated i that some one uses here this as some kind of different alludeing connotation.
Why not give it up now,or feel the semi-wrath of Beelzy.
"B_B"
PS:Am sort-of unwell now and unhappy with C2C and etc.threads here on 'Bull-Grab'.
You have been warned.

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2017, 09:44:49 PM
They can walk and play the skinflute at the same time. ::)