• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

indigoo

Quote from: phrodo on October 09, 2015, 05:08:59 PM
How the fuck can a program "consist" of anything while it's still just a figment of a delusional imagination??   :o

He must seriously think he has been conducting a show.

jazmunda

It's the body builders mentality of FIGJAM.

Fuck I'm Good Just Ask Me

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on October 09, 2015, 05:15:35 PM
It's the body builders mentality of FIGJAM.

Fuck I'm Good Just Ask Me
So many people suffer from FIGJAM. Not fair to lay that on any one group.

Is Leo bodybuilder? I was told that the bodybuilder in the red speedo is not Leo.

lightningline

If leo was not such a poop and learned some English together they could have ruled the night. He might have even been able to fill in dare I say sometimes or do a weekend MITD. Now Im glad it never happened now that I know how he is. sad...just sad.

Dateline

The name may be correct, Dark Thirty, his dark thirty seconds of fame and mention.

henge0stone

Read his bio and it seems like he simply has no experience at all. He was an engineer and station manager, probably never interviewed anyone in his life. If his show is anything like his newscasts its gonna suck.

I think Leo thinks because he knows people he can compete with Art, without realizing that he has absolutely no credit to his name. There are now many podcasts out there to listen to people discuss the paranormal and I doubt his will stand out in any way. In fact the only place people know Leo from his MITD and anyone who noticed he was missing probably knows about his teen girl freakout.

GravitySucks

Quote from: henge0stone on October 09, 2015, 07:23:30 PM
Read his bio and it seems like he simply has no experience at all. He was an engineer and station manager, probably never interviewed anyone in his life. If his show is anything like his newscasts its gonna suck.

I think Leo thinks because he knows people he can compete with Art, without realizing that he has absolutely no credit to his name. There are now many podcasts out there to listen to people discuss the paranormal and I doubt his will stand out in any way. In fact the only place people know Leo from his MITD and anyone who noticed he was missing probably knows about his teen girl freakout.

Greg Carlwood pronounces words better when he does the Higher Side Chats and he is stoned most of the time.

Tattie Marie

Watching his FB page to see when he announces that BEE YAWNs is his first guest.

Lowquay

Quote from: Aussie Dave on October 08, 2015, 07:28:48 AM
She certainly has a sexy voice but I listen for the articles of course. :P

She's a fat girl trying too hard and destroying Heather and Leo in the process. Seriously, this lazy obese chick is ruining arts show. Get new people altogether. But fat Amy has to go.

morgana213

Leo hasn't change his LinkIn page yet. He's calling himself an investigative journalist. 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darkmatternews

Yep, he is delusional.

phrodo

Quote from: Lowquay on October 09, 2015, 08:47:56 PM
She's a fat girl trying too hard and destroying Heather and Leo in the process. Seriously, this lazy obese chick is ruining arts show. Get new people altogether. But fat Amy has to go.

Nice .. new approach Dave. Fuck off. again.

coaster

Idiot.

It has to be just more then him doing a whole show with just news. He probably put some other hosts on and he will do the news. still dumb

markpaterson

It's the real JC's page. A good few years ago he mentioned his Twitter account on C2C, and on his Twitter profile page was a link to the Facebook page, and a YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!

Sadly the YouTube account has long since vanished. I WISH I had downloaded the videos. Don't get too excited though â€" we never saw his face, he was hidden behind cardboard signs with messages scrawled on top in a red sharpie. Which definitely lends credence to the idea that the real JC is a total fake, i.e. someone doing a character.

Either way, I love the guy. haha.

EDIT: BOOM, Just found the Twitter account he mentioned on C2C https://twitter.com/JCWEBSTER3RD with the link to Facebook. Note that the icon he uses was basically the same kind of thing as his YouTube videos.

EDIT 2: Oops, Just noticed that Twitter account is now locked/protected. I followed him back when it wasn't. Here's a screenshot as proof of what I mention above

http://imgur.com/gUXHB38

Morgus

Quote from: markpaterson on October 09, 2015, 10:33:00 PM
It's the real JC's page. A good few years ago he mentioned his Twitter account on C2C, and on his Twitter profile page was a link to the Facebook page, and a YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!
That just means a fake JC that called Noory the past several years plugged his own sites.
I think fake JCs took over from the one original JC that called Art Bell only back years ago, the voice sounds quite different with the later imposter(s) that called Noory.

popple

markpaterson

I've heard that theory before, but I don't subscribe to it at all.

I have pretty much every appearance as MP3, and i literally can't hear the point when it changes.

I will grant you that the very first call (1996/04/19) DOES sound different to all the others but only because he's more mellow for some reason and not 100mph raging mad.

For example, his voice later that year 1996/12/04 sounds the same as 2004/05/30 which sounds just like the very latest ones on C2C. I work with audio everyday, and I consider myself to have a pretty good ear.

The only thing that's changed over the years is his back story has evolved and got kind of wacky haha. But in my opinion, it's the same guy throughout. If someone can point out 2 examples that are different, i'll definitely take another look though.

norland2424

hows it going leo  ::)

phrodo

Quote from: popple on October 09, 2015, 10:44:37 PM
I hope he loses another $10,000+ on this.

Wonder if he'll blame Art and Keith for that too?  :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mcribwich on October 09, 2015, 02:48:10 PM
this guy is gonna have a show that totally sucks.....why even bother discussing it

Agreed.

boxman

Go seek some professional help please

Weirdoradio

PROTIP:
If you wanna actually gain some credibility with the folks 'round these parts, then perhaps you should think about spending some time posting on a variety of topics and actually add something to the general conversation.

Posting exclusively about Amy reeks of strange, strange desperation.

b_dubb

I think she's just. And you're a dick for fat-shaming her.

K_Dubb

Most fat girls I've worked with are steady and reliable.  Anyway, I may be imagining it, but she seems to be turning down the vocal fry considerably since Monday; I hardly notice it any more.  And I've only heard two or three bad pronunciations; Leo would hit that in a single day.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 10, 2015, 11:40:41 AM
Most fat girls I've worked with are steady and reliable.  Anyway, I may be imagining it, but she seems to be turning down the vocal fry considerably since Monday; I hardly notice it any more.  And I've only heard two or three bad pronunciations; Leo would hit that in a single day.

Who cares what she looks like. She is doing fine, way better than Leo.

I think they should still hire a radio guy to recruit and handle affiliates. That way it's someone job. Will free Amy up to concentrate on the news. Maybe that's the plan when show is big enough to supports staff.

AppealPlay

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 10, 2015, 12:37:43 PM
Who cares what she looks like. She is doing fine, way better than Leo.

I think they should still hire a radio guy to recruit and handle affiliates. That way it's someone job. Will free Amy up to concentrate on the news. Maybe that's the plan when show is big enough to supports staff.

Art should look into hiring a dude straight out of broadcasting school to deal with affiliates.  You can pay him in cheeseburgers and keep him in a closet with the shadow people.

Valiant Thor

Quote from: Tattie Marie on October 09, 2015, 07:37:14 PM
Watching his FB page to see when he announces that BEE YAWNs is his first guest.

Live from Guan tomino bay...