• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 07:54:46 PM
I'm still curious why Airyn doesn't hear gunfire outside her home on multiple occasions.  Especially in such a quiet area.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 08:13:02 PM
... I am leaving now...

That's what I thought

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Faustina on March 06, 2016, 09:02:15 PM
I think Art will guest host one night this week.  He said he would, and I doubt he'd want to let down his fans again.  I'll be listening at the start of each show to see when it's Art hosting.  (I have tried and tried to get used to Heather's voice on radio:  unsuccessfully).

I don't want Art to guest host.
He needs to take his show back. Enough already.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 06, 2016, 07:44:45 PM

Nope. This board is exactly the same as it has always been. Only instead of trolling Noory now they are have started to troll you. You brought this upon yourself.

You told your fans to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air.  You helped encourage bellgab to call in and harass Hoagland on air. Rossy already confirmed that. Heather herself organized a handful of cucks to harass Noory on air. He had to shut down his phone lines and Heather was quite pleased with herself. Plus she publically wish death upon him.

Those are your fans. You helped to create this atmosphere. Now that a handful people have wised up and stopped kissing your ass suddenly you're booty blasted.

That's a cold dose of the truth, eh?

I like Art's show too, but will you people not gush about how you "care" about Art?  It's creepy and he has enough stalkers already.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 09:21:44 PM
Like what?  This has always been a dull thread whether Art was asking people to help him or not.

Like this one:

Quote from: Art Bell on January 28, 2016, 10:06:47 PM
I am sorry I don't know, Heather is finding her own Guest's but I as you can tell find the subject a very important one. Either it's BS or if it's real it's a giant story. I doubt a Invasion will come as some
Giant Military move, more likely you will have a hard time even knowing its under way. We always think "they" will do as we do, big mistake.

Art

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on March 06, 2016, 09:11:59 PM
Oh, you. Are you triggered, too?
No Rekcuf, of course not.  I've always been an Art Bell fan.  But I recognize, being a fan does not mean I own his soul.  None of us do.  And, the sooner that many here realize this, the better.

JENX

Art Bell= I'm here! :D   No I'm not. :-[    I'm here!! ;D  No I'm not. :'(
   I'm here :-X No I'm not :-X
Don't care really anymore. Just shut up till u r.

JENX

It's like he comes here to test the water.
wimp.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 09:28:02 PM
That's what I thought
Oops PB, ya missed a spot.  Here ya go, no charge. ;)

not quitting, I will check back in a Month or so.

Art

GravitySucks

Quote from: JENX on March 06, 2016, 09:40:04 PM
wimp.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on March 06, 2016, 09:23:39 PM

More hints of making guest host appearances...
I hear he's getting better at it.  He's improving with every post.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 06, 2016, 09:36:44 PM
No Rekcuf, of course not.  I've always been an Art Bell fan.  But I recognize, being a fan does not mean I own his soul.  None of us do.  And, the sooner that many here realize this, the better.

I'm a fan of the radio personality. The person? Not so much.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 06, 2016, 09:43:12 PM
I hear he's getting better at it.  He's improving with every post.

MV says: "Art gets it"...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: JENX on March 06, 2016, 09:40:04 PM
wimp.

He's a member here just like you are.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on March 06, 2016, 09:49:46 PM
"That's true!"

Ffs i was planning on eating later.

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on March 06, 2016, 09:43:48 PM
I'm a fan of the radio personality. The person, not so much.
Hey, I'm good with that.   Whom ever you like as a radio personality is your choice, not mine.  I've never professed who anyone should or shouldn't like.

I just take exception of being belittled for whom I do like.  And occasionally, I'll react, albeit a little more than necessary.

That being said, I like you as a BellGab member. And, you've given us some insightful as well as humorous posts on other threads.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 08:37:54 PM
Whitecrow is ultra-troll.

Why thank you!  Do you love me too? In a trolly sort of way.

Can't wait until Art makes a guest host appearance on his Heather's show.. Big event!! 
Whats you say Mr Bell.. Let's get the "Big Shoe" a rolling. Give them all something to talk about  AGAIN.

Hollow Man

Ah fuck, the Dark Lord himself paid a visit and I missed it. DAMNIT!  >:(

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 06, 2016, 09:53:33 PM
Hey, I'm good with that.   Whom ever you like as a radio personality is your choice, not mine.  I've never professed who anyone should or shouldn't like.

I just take exception of being belittled for whom I do like.  And occasionally, I'll react, albeit a little more than necessary.

That being said, I like you as a BellGab member. And, you've given us some insightful as well as humorous posts on other threads.

Thanks. I enjoy our conversations and your insights as well.  :)

I should rephrase my statment; I don't care for the whoa-is-me Art.

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 06, 2016, 10:05:01 PM

Daddy went out for more eCigs, back in a month...

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 06, 2016, 10:05:01 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 09:58:50 PM
Why thank you!  Do you love me too? In a trolly sort of way

I'm not buying your schtick.

On another note, those embroidered hoodies seem mighty fine. I have to give you that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 10:31:08 PM
I'm not buying your schtick.

On another note, those embroidered hoodies seem mighty fine. I have to give you that.

LOL

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 06:57:54 PM
Are you even vaguely aware that a forum is made up of individuals, each with a different point of view, and is not a single entity that feels one certain way about you or about any given subject?

Yeah, it's kind of silly of Art to not acknowledge the diversity of views on him here. He's well aware of this and has at least acknowledged in his posts that we're not all trolls. There has been quite a bit of constructive criticism and some good suggestions in the past. Rarely does he seem to take any of it to heart.

trostol

Quote from: Value Of Pi on March 06, 2016, 10:40:57 PM
Yeah, it's kind of silly of Art to not acknowledge the diversity of views on him here. He's well aware of this and has at least acknowledged in his posts that we're not all trolls. There has been quite a bit of constructive criticism and some good suggestions in the past. Rarely does he seem to take any of it to heart.

it does almost seem to be ..in his mind if there is one troll at a forum then the entire site is full of trolls lol

Quote from: Value Of Pi on March 06, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

I've been listening to "Cats in the Cradle" on a loop, and sobbing for the last hour...  :'(