• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hollow Man

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 08, 2016, 11:32:04 PM
Well keep in mind this is when she was working the government and johns to make a living. Now she's working Art and Art's fan base so she's probably fine now.

She's faking too?! Goddamn, those cons know how to stick together, huh?

ge30542

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 08, 2016, 10:40:13 PM
:o

Fuck, how'd you find out?! Oh snap!

Yeah, real original there, man. You got me good. What, you get that from little Sandra? You her shoeshine boy or something? No matter.  I'm more amused that you aligned yourself with Falka the Hutt. Yeah, Team Falkie all the way, asswipe.  ::)
Hey Einstein, I've never said, thought about, or posted anything about Falkie. You've been here for a few weeks and act like you're the attorney fucking general. Blow it out your ass Art.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on March 08, 2016, 11:54:24 PM
Hey Einstein, I've never said, thought about, or posted anything about Falkie. You've been here for a few weeks and act like you're the attorney fucking general. Blow it out your ass Art.

You just did.

Check it off your bucket list.

ge30542

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2016, 11:59:59 PM
You just did.

Check it off your bucket list.
Comedian, brilliant!

Hollow Man

Quote from: ge30542 on March 08, 2016, 11:54:24 PM

You told me to calm down because I blasted Falkie. I take that as a defense of Falkie. Which means you're Team Falkie. Enough said.

ge30542

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 09, 2016, 12:07:13 AM
You told me to calm down because I blasted Falkie. I take that as a defense of Falkie. Which means you're Team Falkie. Enough said.
I accept your apology.

Ciardelo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 08, 2016, 11:25:14 PM

wow. thanks VQ. I really did not know.

Having said that--Thanks for supporting Heather to become a taxpayer once again.

Hollow Man

Quote from: ge30542 on March 09, 2016, 12:16:00 AM
I accept your apology.

Cute.

I don't apologize. Goes against my brand.

Hollow Man

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 09, 2016, 12:16:52 AM
wow. thanks VQ. I really did not know.

Having said that--Thanks for supporting Heather to become a taxpayer once again.

That fucker owes us. Or would it be fuckeress...

Faustina

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 08, 2016, 11:17:48 PM
I don't know but she was on disability in section eight housing before Art discovered her... talent.

Someone who's more in tune with it can probably dredge up her quotes on here talking about it.

She is on SDI?  Then no wonder she doesn't need a decent salary from MITD.  Living on SDI is quite ample, as long as one doesn't require a 4 bedroom house in a nice area and a BMW.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 09, 2016, 12:19:40 AM

That fucker owes us. Or would it be fuckeress...
MMMmmm "that fucker" seems to be gender-biased...you might have a point...but I'm nothing if I don't respect the gender-less roles on the International Women's Day! It's also National Pancake Day at IHOP.

So take your women out to IHOP today won't you?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 09, 2016, 12:25:16 AM
MMMmmm "that fucker" seems to be gender-biased...you might have a point...but I'm nothing if I don't respect the gender-less roles on the International Women's Day! It's also National Pancake Day at IHOP.

So take your women out to IHOP today won't you?

LOL

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 08, 2016, 11:53:54 PM
She's faking too?! Goddamn, those cons know how to stick together, huh?

She's managing to do a three hour radio show as well as theoretically doing the prep work and theoretically producing it. Is she still disabled enough technically to draw money from the government?

Ciardelo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 09, 2016, 01:05:09 AM
She's managing to do a three hour radio show as well as theoretically doing the prep work and theoretically producing it. Is she still disabled enough technically to draw money from the government?
Wow. You should report her. I think there might be a reward.

http://oig.ssa.gov/report

Speak up! You CAN do more than bleat anonymously on a web forum can't you?

WOTR

Quote from: shell88 on March 08, 2016, 10:25:05 AM
I like to check your posts on the member list Art. I wouldn't waste your time checking the board here.  It's become pathetically boring.  And never met a more hermetic group of people who claim to be so intelligent - just sad.  Things do and have changed here.  Not even remotely interesting.
Another one who is far too good for this place or the likes of us.  Love ya, Darlin. ::)

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 09, 2016, 01:08:07 AM
Wow. You should report her. I think there might be a reward.

http://oig.ssa.gov/report

Speak up! You CAN do more than bleat anonymously on a web forum can't you?

I don't care, just pointing out reality. Besides, it would be cruel to ruin her eligibility because then she'll have nothing to go back to when this is dead.

Ciardelo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 09, 2016, 01:09:42 AM
I don't care, just pointing out reality. Besides, it would be cruel to ruin her gig because then she'll have nothing to go back to when this is dead.
So, we're done? You're finished "pointing it out"?

Because if you truly feel like she's "getting over" on the taxpayers, I would fully expect you to report.

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 09, 2016, 01:12:05 AM
So, we're done? You're finished "pointing it out"?

Because if you truly feel like she's "getting over" on the taxpayers, I would fully expect you to report.

;D Yeah I'll get right on that chief.

Hollow Man

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 09, 2016, 01:15:37 AM
;D Yeah I'll get right on that chief.

Too much trouble, eh?  8)

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 09, 2016, 01:22:03 AM
Too much trouble, eh?  8)

I find it interesting how you avoid real issues, create strawman arguments and then think you accomplished something. No one is engaging you because your arguments are silly.

Hollow Man

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 09, 2016, 01:25:08 AM
I find it interesting how you avoid real issues, create strawman arguments and then think you accomplished something. No one is engaging you because your arguments are silly.

Another one for Team Falkie, I see.  ;)

What "arguments"? Fucking with Falkie? Responding to people calling me Art in response to me fucking with Falkie? Daring to make fun of the idea that Art's a liar who makes up elaborate schemes to get out of doing a radio show? Having some fun pointing out that reporting on someone you obviously suspect is milking the system is apparently too much trouble? Go on, Mr. Highhorse, fill me in!

Hollow Man

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 09, 2016, 01:05:09 AM

I don't know, man. Maybe, maybe not. Hell, I don't even know what support she has or hasn't gotten! Much of it she can stay seated for, I'm guessing, so I'm sure that would probably help.

There, I addressed it. Happy now? You're welcome.   :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hollow Man on March 09, 2016, 01:57:11 AM
I don't know, man. Maybe, maybe not. Hell, I don't even know what support she has or hasn't gotten! Much of it she can stay seated for, I'm guessing, so I'm sure that would probably help.

There, I addressed it. Happy now? You're welcome.   :D

She talked about it once in a couple of posts 3 years ago and they can't stop talking about it. That's why we can't have nice things on the Internet.

Watching the marks try to justify each piece of MITD bullshit is hilarious.  ;D

I don't even feel the need to respond to any of this seriously.

Just pointing out Falkie has the exact same credentials and more experience than Heather.

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2016, 02:01:12 AM
She talked about it once in a couple of posts 3 years ago and they can't stop talking about it. That's why we can't have nice things on the Internet.

It's all her fault for bringing it up in the first place.  Talk about TMI!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Faustina on March 09, 2016, 02:05:22 AM
It's all her fault for bringing it up in the first place.  Talk about TMI!
Sweetiepie brought up her anal warts, so it's an open, sharing and caring place around here.

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 09, 2016, 02:06:53 AM
Sweetiepie brought up her anal warts, so it's an open, sharing and caring place around here.

Well... there's a mental image I didn't need before going to bed.